The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping New York. How can their fans defend them when only a few weeks ago sue was saying that they were cutting back this year.
They were cutting back last year when they went to lapland and not buying pressies but they had more than ever lol

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh but they deserve it, she’s such a good mother. I don’t know how she copes with so many, I can barely cope with a goldfish. They don’t claim benefits, you know. All their millions come from Noel’s pie shop, he works so hard except for a Monday when he likes to spend time with Sue to keep the romance going, you know how it is. Such a love story - she’s been with him since they were teenagers, yes I know she was a child and he was a man but it doesn’t count as paedophilia because they are still together now. What an inspiration this family is, so wholesome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So this is the second time in 3 months that sue has left her very large number of young children to go on holiday. Selfish doesn’t even come close. She wanted all those kids and now can’t be arsed to look after them. Surely the minions cannot defend this by saying she deserves a holiday. This year she has been to Florida twice, the Maldives, Paris and bought a motorhome and had weekends away. No one deserves this many holidays, let alone someone who doesn’t work and whose children are all at school/nursery. Noel does the school lunches and school run and cooks the evening meal. All she does it seems is laundry and I think she just buys new clothes after holidays etc

So this is the second time in 3 months that sue has left her very large number of young children to go on holiday. Selfish doesn’t even come close. She wanted all those kids and now can’t be arsed to look after them. Surely the minions cannot defend this by saying she deserves a holiday. This year she has been to Florida twice, the Maldives, Paris and bought a motorhome and had weekends away. No one deserves this many holidays, let alone someone who doesn’t work and whose children are all at school/nursery. Noel does the school lunches and school run and cooks the evening meal. All she does it seems is laundry and I think she just buys new clothes after holidays etc
By the way I am in no way team Noel, I cannot believe he got away with getting a 13 year old pregnant, I am just pointing out how little sue actually does

Reactions: 23
Any woman can have a baby, but it’s takes a loving caring woman to be a mum. Sue you aren’t a mum you are just a breeder

Reactions: 31
Defo New York, Katie just showed the flight number. Another couple of thousand spent when they are "cutting back"

• Angry
Reactions: 16
To see them on a plane I feel physically sick. This is disgusting it’s beyond bragging it’s beyond anything at all moral. Noel is never at work sue doesn’t do any work this is totally takin the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Defo New York, Katie just showed the flight number. Another couple of thousand spent when they are "cutting back"
She's doesn't know the meaning she thinks cutting back is spending more! Selling your children's lives for money it's disgusting same as all these influencers! She sould have payed for katie and her boyfriend to go as they are the ones who parent her kids!

Must be a cheap trip they didn't pay to reserve their seats hahaha

Reactions: 9
She's doesn't know the meaning she thinks cutting back is spending more! Selling your children's lives for money it's disgusting same as all these influencers! She sould have payed for katie and her boyfriend to go as they are the ones who parent her kids!

Must be a cheap trip they didn't pay to reserve their seats hahaha
No joke can be made about this. It’s totally immoral to be going away again. They don’t deserve it they have done quite a mouth holiday this year to last anyone a lifetime. They are a disgrace

Reactions: 16
they've just confirmed it's NY. people are freezing and starving, and they're spending thousands going off on yet another holiday. absolute bleeping arseholes

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Why leave your youngest to go
Off to New York ? Shopping obsessed.

All the places she’s been this year god she must hate the school run it’s really beneath her .

Reactions: 19
Where’s all the money coming from
? Is she on only fans 😆?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.