The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with this lot? They have put a vlog up doing another advert for Bibi and Tina. They then decorate for Christmas, Phoebe is being shown holding cookie in such an awkward manner it's awful. Dogs aren't toys, so why does Sue stand next to her abd let her swing that poor dog around.

I’d commented after reading a few of the comments, it must have been before I’d seen yours
That's ok. This thread has moved fast since last night, it's easy to miss comments. Totally agree with you though. As much as I dislike Sue and Noel, Nicole's parents should share some responsibility too.

Reactions: 6
What is with this lot? They have put a vlog up doing another advert for Bibi and Tina. They then decorate for Christmas, Phoebe is being shown holding cookie in such an awkward manner it's awful. Dogs aren't toys, so why does Sue stand next to her abd let her swing that poor dog around.

That's ok. This thread has moved fast since last night, it's easy to miss comments. Totally agree with you though. As much as I dislike Sue and Noel, Nicole's parents should share some responsibility too.
Does anyone know Nicole's side? Are they close. Do they even talk?

Reactions: 1

Her mum has been involved helping,but she goes round to help to them get abuse of chris.tgeres only so much she can do. When his parents don't give 2 shits. Nicole is very close to her family

Reactions: 7
Those new sofas already look ever so grubby! 🤢

I wish they'd have researched dachshunds before getting them, their poor spines with all those young kids picking them up like they've just made them in Build-A-Bear.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why would you send your child to school if they needed to wear two jumpers as they were that cold from being poorly absolutely disgusting and also carried on shipping whilst you child was sleeping at nursery poorly this just takes the biscuit!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Why would you send your child to school if they needed to wear two jumpers as they were that cold from being poorly absolutely disgusting and also carried on shipping whilst you child was sleeping at nursery poorly this just takes the biscuit!
My kids were like that when they had covid , couldn't get heat in them. I'm sure she didnt do a lateral flow test on them so it wouldn't disrupt her shopping day!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sounds like Chris and Nicole both have serious issues, and neither of them are mentally stable enough to care for children. I've not seen the video, I don't really want to, however, why hasn't Noel and Sue or Nicole's parents stepped in? It's not normal behaviour to swing a knife around, let alone in front of a child. I was under the impression that Chris was living back with Sue and Noel. Chris and Nicole both sound as toxic as each other.
They are at risk of loosing those children

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well it looks like he’s at Sues house with pics on his IG - perhaps they parenting at last. Wonders will never cease 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope Nicole is alrifjt
This all sounds scary threatening and high stakes with police, SS and the media image of Radfords
End of the day she’s a tired women with loads of kids on beenidrs she doesn’t have resources to fight all of this. Poor thing

Reactions: 8
The Christmas tree looks a mess, but too be fair the little ones decorated it, which is nice

Tillies shot up loads recently, I hope she doesn’t become the next designated baby sitter

Reactions: 6
Sue putting on Instagram how it's unfair so many of her kids have had bugs. Katie was unwell at the weekend, Bonnie slept at nursery all day and Sue had a phone call saying she was unwell, but chose to keep shopping instead of collecting her, Heidie is unwell, but was well enough to take shopping and now Phoebe is unwell. Usually bugs spread like wildfire, so having 19 kids in your house won't help the cause, but also poor hygiene. You let your dogs on the sofas then let your kids fall asleep on them and the dogs climb all over them. No problem with dogs on sofas, but if you have a child asleep on sofa, don't let the dogs climb all over them and vice versa. Is Sue anti backing the toilet after a child has been sick? Or is she just flushing the toilet and walking off? Is sge making the kids wasg their hands after going to the toilet? Do they wash their hands before eating? If they are sick, are they confined to their room in an attempt to stop it spreading? I doubt any of this has happened. Obviously been taking lessons off of Sarah Ingham, she's lazy too and prefers shopping to parenting.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually can't believe that I am defending the Radfords, but what on earth do you lot think that Sue and Noel can actually to intervene in Chris' situation? It sounds like he does need some serious help, but he's 30 something. They can't drag him along to support services, and they can't force him to accept any help. At this point he may be the product of his upbringing, but as an adult he is responsible for his own actions. I think in the general hate of the Radfords (which is justified) people are jumping onto this unrealistically. He isn't a 7 year old who can be grounded, or a teenager who can lose technology privileges. (I'll await the flaming lol)

Reactions: 14
I actually can't believe that I am defending the Radfords, but what on earth do you lot think that Sue and Noel can actually to intervene in Chris' situation? It sounds like he does need some serious help, but he's 30 something. They can't drag him along to support services, and they can't force him to accept any help. At this point he may be the product of his upbringing, but as an adult he is responsible for his own actions. I think in the general hate of the Radfords (which is justified) people are jumping onto this unrealistically. He isn't a 7 year old who can be grounded, or a teenager who can lose technology privileges. (I'll await the flaming lol)
It’s not justthat they have singled out Nicole’s kids and left them out . They never do nice things for them. They took Millie’s and Sophie’s kids away, and didn’t even take Nicole’s on a day out. tit parents even worse grandparents . They could of maybe just brought the kids up right and taught them how to be a decent adult

Reactions: 19
I don't think Sue and Noel should necessarily get involved in their relationship depending on what is happening, but from what we can tell they're enabling Chris just like they did with Daniel. Maybe they're actually dealing with it behind the scenes and not making it public, in which case I'll give them credit where credit is due. But it's pretty likely that they're enabling him and badmouthing Nicole and reinforcing his behaviour. I hope at least one person in that house suggested that he take down the video he posted, but his parents and adult siblings are so childish they probably thought he was doing the right thing.

If it's true that Chris was being manipulative and controlling then they shouldn't be siding with him. Their grandkids come first over a 30 year old man. For once they're actually helping out an adult kid and of course it's for the most appalling reason.

Children learn what they live, and sadly Chris (and the other children) have never been able to experience a normal family life where parents have time for each child. They are lacking things other kids get from their parents. The absence of the care children need (daily routines, enough sleep, healthy food, quality time with family, love), can never be replaced by 5 million Christmas presents and trips to Disney etc.

These kids falling out and not being able to fit into a normal society is a result of their parents. No excuse for abuse. But kids that experience abuse at home tend to be abusive themselves.

Kids running around half the night, no routines, a mother sucked up in herself - just waiting to see what their youngest will get into. Very surprised noone has interfeared and helped these poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's the start of a slippery slope as far as the children are concerned. Chris has never had the endless holidays,tat and camera shoved in his face 24/7 growing up,unlike the others,so the behaviour is only going to get worse over the years. Those other children well I dread to think what they'll be like. You reap what you sow skanky lazy Susan.

Just watched the vlog about putting up the Christmas trees, and after watching a few vlogs by the Sullivans (and not looking at the Radfords for a while) I was actually relieved to see a bright, lively house for a change. I can't even believe I'm writing this but it's true!! Okay, the place is far too noisy and chaotic and having that many kids and dogs around must be germ heaven, but at least the place is cheerful, the kids look happy and the dinner Noel made looks like an actual dinner with real vegetables!

Reactions: 3
It's the start of a slippery slope as far as the children are concerned. Chris has never had the endless holidays,tat and camera shoved in his face 24/7 growing up,unlike the others,so the behaviour is only going to get worse over the years. Those other children well I dread to think what they'll be like. You reap what you sow skanky lazy Susan.
Agree, people need to remember, Chris was a child being bought up by a child.

Reactions: 10
I’m always telling my kids not to touch anything when we go in shops and she’s there touching all them wooden spoons . No wonder things say wash before use .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.