The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably her first ever trip because it’s the first day Noel has been at work since she was born

5F35058F-E9A1-4312-9040-75C28DD6109E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let's just say I know Nicole and Chris very well. Sue and noel don't care about anything other than them selves. I know when somebody messeged the family. When chris was kicking off and they didn't care. Like he wasn't their problem. Nicole has a lot of support from her family. So hopefully they can pick her up from this
L

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good health and safety too!! 🤦‍♀️
I cant imagine any large companies just randomly having babies pop in and visit where food for public consumption is being prepared! 🤦‍♀️
I thought that too. And does she have to stand so near the prepared pastry with said baby? And why is the door open like that? Shouldnt it have one of those protective plastic curtains fitted over it or do you allow allsorts to be blown in all over the food? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Definitely not defending anyone here but people are quick to say why aren’t sue and Noel helping and jumping in on the Chris and Nicole situation, but what about Nicole’s parents too
I said that earlier up the thread.

Reactions: 5
Let's just say I know Nicole and Chris very well. Sue and noel don't care about anything other than them selves. I know when somebody messeged the family. When chris was kicking off and they didn't care. Like he wasn't their problem. Nicole has a lot of support from her family. So hopefully they can pick her up from this
L
Please tell Nicole there’s a big payday to be made out of going public with her stories. No doubt she could dish up some serious dirt on the Britain’s biggest family and I for one would love to read all about it 🔥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please tell Nicole there’s a big payday to be made out of going public with her stories. No doubt she could dish up some serious dirt on the Britain’s biggest family and I for one would love to read all about it 🔥🤣
She will know. She’s not stupid. She’s just been controlled by a radford. Pretty sure she’s read here before too.

Reactions: 10
Had no idea that Noel had a fight with Chris😮. Any idea what it was about? They aren’t the squeaky clean family they like to portray are they?
It was ages ago, there is something about it in one of the earlier threads. Something about a TV that ended up with Noel and Chris squaring up to each other.

Reactions: 5
Please tell Nicole there’s a big payday to be made out of going public with her stories. No doubt she could dish up some serious dirt on the Britain’s biggest family and I for one would love to read all about it 
If only it was that simple. I know somebody else tried to but the sun wasn't interested. They have Nicole backed up to a wall. They have threatened to ruin her life if she says anything.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was told this by SS, that if I went back to him they would have serious concerns about daughter and she would be put in Foster Care.
Different country of course, but my cousin lost custody of her daughter because she wouldn't stop going back to the abuser despite calling the police on him constantly. CPS said it was too stressful and dangerous for the child.

That cousin reminds me a lot of Sue, actually, except meaner. Foetal alcohol syndrome was a contributing factor. I'd ordinarily never wish infertility on anyone but I wasn't sad when she needed an emergency hysterectomy. There's already too many kids that need loving families.

Reactions: 7
If only it was that simple. I know somebody else tried to but the sun wasn't interested. They have Nicole backed up to a wall. They have threatened to ruin her life if she says anything.
If this is true then police definitely should involve-against the Radfords!

Reactions: 4
Definitely not defending anyone here but people are quick to say why aren’t sue and Noel helping and jumping in on the Chris and Nicole situation, but what about Nicole’s parents too
i fully agree that both sets of parents should be intervening and stepping in to ensure the safety of their grandkids, but ultimately this is a thread about the Radfords, and we don't know anything about Nicole’s family. i'm not defending Chris or Nicole, because obvs we don't know what has actually happened, but domestic violence/threats of violence is not okay from either side, and whatever is going on, it clearly isn't/wasn't a safe or stable environment for the kids. the fact that Sue and Nowull are far more focused on holidays and rugs and dogs than their son's mental health and the wellbeing of their grandchildren - including the four boys they only use when it benefits them to add to their "...and counting" total - highlights that they are a huge part of the problem! Sue is bragging all over SM, showing off her latest purchases and decorating for Christmas, while ignoring the stories Chris posted - despite clearly being aware of the, as she follows him on IG and never puts her phone down - in exactly the same way she ignored his stories where he was crying out for help and support while the family was in Florida and he was struggling.

and, as has been said previously, it says a hell of a lot about them as parents if they potentially have two sons who have been physically violent towards their partners. especially if the reason Harley isn't seeing his son is due to him being abusive - no idea, just based on some of the speculation here - it's downright hypocritical to be supportive of Millie as a victim, whilst refusing to even acknowledge their own childrens' violent behaviour - which they likely learnt from Nowull is totally acceptable. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
all because he blocked her. He knows what his doing and the harm he is causing her
IMG-20221129-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20221129-WA0026.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Surely the police should be at his door for posting that video of his child last night to over 13 thousand followers?

Reactions: 16
She's asking which nails now she's is so sad she's a grown woman not a teenager! Which ever design she gets I hope she isn't got going to her usual place as they won't look like them

Reactions: 8
She's asking which nails now she's is so sad she's a grown woman not a teenager! Which ever design she gets I hope she isn't got going to her usual place as they won't look like them
She’s a complete airhead. You almost have to feel sorry for the stupid cow.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.