The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only that, what happens to the mountains of presents bought in previous years? God knows how many bikes, toy cars and scooters they’ve bought. Where the eff do they put it all?
Notice they never pass toys and bikes down to the younger children 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Not only that, what happens to the mountains of presents bought in previous years? God knows how many bikes, toy cars and scooters they’ve bought. Where the eff do they put it all?
The skip.

Reactions: 12
Yes I always got the impression Chloe was the cleverest and Sophie the most organised / tidy.
Sophie seems to be a good mum, her kids look smart and most importantly they seem like a happy little family. sophie and Chloe will have seen a lot within the family so know what not to do

I'm surprised the dogs didn't get an advent calendar each.
Next year they will now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay, I live in a place that is legitimately cold, like never above 0*C between mid-October and May, but often much colder than that. Last year, it didn't get above 0*F/-18*C for about two weeks. I would still never spend that much on a winter coat. Ever.

bleeping atrocious that they have so much and go on all these trips and get nails done and still don't feed their damn kids!
They do so feed their kids ... boiled sausage casserole with a tin of tomatoes on top :sick::D

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Samson is playing with it all in the secret cupboard xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Filming is very hard work and draining"
Who the hell does this woman think she is?
Omg that was me!! Wayyyheyyyyy 😂😂😂👌🏻

On that note I wonder what else they have planned hmm, do we think it's just sue replying to the comments or crusty and the elders?
Sue looked like Mr blobby on the ice, thank god for her Canada goose coat to break her fall, would be a DARN shame if she'd have broken anything heeeeeeyyy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow I cannot believe the comments I've just read. One lady has commented saying about how much money they have spent and its insensitive when we are in a financial crisis, Sue's answer? Don't watch it then cos we have loads planned before Christmas that you will hate us for too.
Someone else commented and Sue had the nerve to say "you obviously don't understand hard work.
Filming is very hard work and draining"
Who the hell does this woman think she is?
Mouthy cow...her gob matches her fanny...a great yawning awning...she needs a reality check the smug witch 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Something dodgy definitely going on with there ££££ hope they love looking over there shoulder all the time

Reactions: 7
Hopefully she won’t, let America keep her.
Sorry to any Americans on here 😔

Indeed, the irony of her pointing out the incompetence and tardiness of another company!
This made me chuckle. Someone comment 6 months is the lead time for a radfords pie order due to the amount of time “staff” take as days off and holidays 😂

• Haha
What an attitude!
She is so out of touch telling everyone how hard and draining filming is and tell them they obviously wouldn't know what hardwork is, how would she know! most people work long shifts 4-6 days/nights a week sometimes doing overtime or extra shifts to then go home and go into family mode that is actually hardwork
She's getting worse and every reply is more Insulting than the last.
Maybe if she took a few shifts in the pie shop then she would learn what hard work is 😡😤
Beats me why Channel 5 continuously continue to throw money and give these nomarks screentime for doing what? Yet they finish the series, Our Yorkshire Farm which was a hell of a lot more interesting and the 9 kids were the nicest, most hardworking, all helping each other on the family farm- wasnt a fan of the mother but they all seemed a lovely, genuine family ...🐄🐖🐑🐓

Here’s a thing. Maybe they don’t want you to fly with them 🤣

View attachment 1789259
“ Messaages “ 😂🤣 get back to school and learn how to spell you imbecile......🙄

Last edited:
Brand new Nikes , Canada goose coats … she’s like a wag

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.