Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Over 30 years of parenting and they haven't the slightest clue. You don't go to bed when your 2 year old is up running around the house. They must have been in a hurry to try make that miracle post-menopause baby.

Those kids must just sleep wherever they happen to fall down, probably without a bath or even getting into pjs. They're essentially being raised by the same 14 year old and 18 year old that first started this family.

Reactions: 23

sted

So this is the second time in 3 months that sue has left her very large number of young children to go on holiday. Selfish doesn’t even come close. She wanted all those kids and now can’t be arsed to look after them. Surely the minions cannot defend this by saying she deserves a holiday. This year she has been to Florida twice, the Maldives, Paris and bought a motorhome and had weekends away. No one deserves this many holidays, let alone someone who doesn’t work and whose children are all at school/nursery. Noel does the school lunches and school run and cooks the evening meal. All she does it seems is laundry and I think she just buys new clothes after holidays etc

So this is the second time in 3 months that sue has left her very large number of young children to go on holiday. Selfish doesn’t even come close. She wanted all those kids and now can’t be arsed to look after them. Surely the minions cannot defend this by saying she deserves a holiday. This year she has been to Florida twice, the Maldives, Paris and bought a motorhome and had weekends away. No one deserves this many holidays, let alone someone who doesn’t work and whose children are all at school/nursery. Noel does the school lunches and school run and cooks the evening meal. All she does it seems is laundry and I think she just buys new clothes after holidays etc
By the way I am in no way team Noel, I cannot believe he got away with getting a 13 year old pregnant, I am just pointing out how little sue actually does

babybelle

VIP Member
Sounds like Chris and Nicole both have serious issues, and neither of them are mentally stable enough to care for children. I've not seen the video, I don't really want to, however, why hasn't Noel and Sue or Nicole's parents stepped in? It's not normal behaviour to swing a knife around, let alone in front of a child. I was under the impression that Chris was living back with Sue and Noel. Chris and Nicole both sound as toxic as each other.

They have totally misunderstood what kids really need. Definitely not Disneyland. These kids are clearly in lack of parents being there for them. But the parents seem to think being there is buying. Buying things is not love. Buying is the easy way out, and the easy way out often ends
Really pity these children getting dragged around everywhere. Children need your presence, not your presents.

« Instead of buying your children all the things you never had, you should teach your children all the things you were never taught. Material wears out, but knowledge stays. -Unknown »

• Heart
Reactions: 22

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I have heard from someone who knows the family that Chris has been emotionally and physically abusive for years and he has actually blackmailed Nicole for ages that if she left him he would show videos of her at the end of her tether making out she is the villain
I’m sorry but she seems as bad as him - who stands there having a row like that in front of the kids? Not only that but swinging a knife around. As @chocdip says the lack of reaction from the child tells us this is nothing out of the ordinary. Sad.

Bobsmith

Agreed under age and child rape are nowhere the same. To say it’s rape really takes away the seriousness and trauma a child rape victim goes through.
To a certain amount it’s like saying a drunk 1 night stand where you can’t consent due to alcohol is like being raped by a random stranger which is often violent.
ummm if you can’t consent due to alcohol then that is rape it’s not ‘like being raped’!!
you do understand that the vast amount of rapes are not by strangers they are people that are known to the victim and very often their husband/partner/Boyfriend/girlfriend and so on you don’t have to be raped by a stranger for it to be rape and it does not have to be violent for it to be considered as rape! I truly hope you educate yourself and no one you know needs your support with a terribly old fashioned view like you have given above!

• Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
The minghams are also at Disney, but I think they are sleeping in their van 🤣

It's like a n0nce husband reunion party

• Haha
Channel hopping tonight, I came across 18 kids and counting… Hallie was born, Sophie was getting married, Sue talked about how they handed down clothes to cut costs and how Noel was careful with money….
How things change. Even then, Katie was looking after the baby and little ones.
Ah the tax credit years. When there were no expensive holidays, cars, designer clothes, seasonal nails or fancy restaurants. Just plain old plodding along like the majority of us trying to do the best for our kids while not going under.
Maybe channel 5 should air that episode before the new ones, kind of like a before and after type thing.

• Haha
I felt sorry for Tillie from what was said on here so started watching the vlog but notice Sue or whoever has commented! You can tell she’s in America with the jeez!
Someone’s got their knickers in a twist 😆
FEAA4320-FF3A-4A8C-B4F8-14DE5354119E.jpeg

You know what Sue, enjoy New York. Get off your phone. Go to a deli and experience a bit of ny culture. Oh and when you’re back, nip down to the works or hobbycraft - you can buy a diy advent calendar and fill it with things that Tillie does like. Takes a bit of effort obvs but not like you’re doing anything else is it.

WitchPlease

The bloody comments 🤢 the best parents ever, go above and beyond, kids lucky to have parents like them. Fuck off, they make a mockery out of parents that are currently working their arses off to put food on the table!!! c%^&s 🤬

• Angry

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Does she hate her home life so much that she has to be away at every opportunity?
They could have at least made a bit of an effort to show they were cutting back - handmade decorations with the kids, walks in the area, baking for christmas etc, but no, they'd rather rub everyone's noses in it. We're all working hard in different ways - she's just shoving two fingers up at everyone with this ridiculous teenage bragging.
God I detest the family.

Reactions: 21

babybelle

VIP Member
So Sue and Noel were just on their way to bed. Heidie was still up running around, Bonnie was asleep on the sofa and Tillie was on a laptop still in her school uniform. Do they just go to bed and leave the kids to do as they please? Heidie should have been in bed at 7pm, Sue said it another vlog they don't go to bed until about 11, so why are all the kids still up? Tillie should have been in bed at about 9ish too. They really don't give a toss do they?

• Wow

Kstep

VIP Member
More time off school this week then 🤦‍♀️ Meanwhile any normal family who goes away in term time gets threatened with being fined.
We went away to a funeral in September and my kids had a week off school Today not only did we get hit with a fine (£480/£240 if paid in 10days) because my eldest had a few days off a few years ago when he was in and out of hospital we also got a letter saying even if he misses 1 day even if sick we will be taken to court and reported to SS! Makes you so sick how families lime this get away with it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Shinealight

VIP Member
So it IS New York, and she’s trying to say Noel surprised them with it!
Yeah right 🙄
She’ll have known about it all along, FFS rein it in woman, even your sheep must surely find it difficult to defend this level of bragging and hubris.
You really aren’t worthy.

Kayaking12

Wonder why just those girls? I feel sorry for poor Tillie, stuck in the middle - not a little one and not a big one, so just gets forgotten about. If I was her and my mum took my older sisters to New York I’d be fuming 😡
Tillie doesn’t seem materialistic and into all the shopping so she won’t make good content for sue. Bet Millie is seething! Whose looking after Millie’s kids ?

• Haha
  • Wow