Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Thread title 15 - Kaytee has her wings and is ready to fly, but will you get Nurse Jekyll or Flight Attendant Hyde

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cady1954

VIP Member
Of course she's passed. My friends daughter works for Virgin and she's as thick as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

PattZ

From a public Facebook page but I have crossed the names out as not entirely sure on the rules.
This is an example of why Jaxon’s bed should have been given back to the authorities as soon as I wasn’t needed anymore (although, I’m not convinced it was needed in the first place).
Absolutely heartbroken for this family

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

mrstakeaway

She isn’t grieving for her son. Shes whinging because she’s lost her easy income stream; she’s clinging onto whatever she can to avoid having to go out and actually earn a living instead of using her son to make a living from by exploiting his medical issues. She’s a snake, a fraud and a manipulative skank. If you think that she’s genuinely grieving for her child you are blind.
When somebody picks up their phone to purposely take videos and pictures of themselves crying for the gram I instantly think what a fucking idiot.!
Not just Kaytee ANYBODY that does it.
I don’t see how anybody crying genuine tears can stop and think I know I’ll record this for my followers

Reactions: 32

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Has anyone contacted rainbows directly and asked how much was raised for them?
They have now been contacted. They have said that as of yet they have not received anything and they don't know how much has been raised. They have had contact with Kathy since the event, but she is currently away and told them she will be in touch when she is back to arrange a cheque presentation/photo. They will be contacting her about the auction and people not receiving what they have paid for but they don't know if she will get back to them as they seem to think she may not have her phone on her whilst she's away.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Sooz

Chatty Member
I'm a nurse. A real one, lol.

I saw a few emergencies as a 1st year. I grabbed the wall and stood there gaping like a gormless donkey. Nothing I could do. I was still learning how to change a pad, FFS.

But I was probably banging on about it to my friends about it over pints, all smug at seeing crazy stuff. Adopting a blasé air. Imagining how fabulously world weary I must sound. Giving the heavily edited highlights. Making it sound like I was involved when an older nurse just barked "Pull around the curtain! Clear the room!" at me.

When you've got fuck all else experience, you think you're amazing just because you witnessed stuff and didn't faint.

Now? I don't really talk about the bad stuff at all. I take no pleasure in it. I'm tired and burnt out.

She sounds like she's still a student.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Curiouslycuriousstill

This is your captain speaking, please can all passengers trigger warning any signs of medically complex children, can we also trigger warning any grief you may be feeling and please refrain from asking the sour faced cabin crew member going by the name Kaytee, anything that may trigger her, there is a list of triggers in the pocket of the seat in front of you. Enjoy your flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AnkleTag

I’m sure the trainers will be lovely to her about being triggered by the training. But they will also make a serious assessment about whether they believe she would be able to cope with a similar scenario on an actual flight. That decision won’t be so sentimental. If they don’t believe she could make it through a flight without breaking down she won’t pass the course.

Curiouslycuriousstill

so a qualified nurse has asked Instagram for health care advise and now getting antihistamines, really? And this woman was a) in charge of a small medically complex child b) wants to be in charge of a plane full of people

Kath it’s common sense to take antihistamines for allergies.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Why is she going on about not celebrating Christmas now J isn’t here to share it? If my memory is correct, she didn’t bother when he was. Said he wouldn’t understand it???

Bingewatcher92

I’m here because I don’t like her or agree with lot of things about her but I have to say, I lost my fiancé a few years ago and as much as you all keep saying she needs to move on etc. it’s not that simple; for a start you move forward you never move on from such a great loss an grief really is with you forevermore.
My social media became like a diary for me and no I don’t have X amount of followers like she does but I am relate to sharing. I shared a lot because of the way I lost him I wanted to raise awareness.

I completely agree with the majority of what’s said about her but i just think the whole ‘moving on’ focus is a little unfair.

Any loss is a loss and we all deal with things differently and like I said I do agree with the majority said and I do agree she’s played on areas etc. But I don’t believe we ever ‘move on’ from such a loss.

Please don’t come at me for this, it’s purely my opinion having lost someone very close to me and how I’ve dealt/coped and continue to live alongside my grief. X

Sorry for my poor wording 🫣 I’m very tired x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

JTsFringe

Losing a child is no joke! I'm sure most of you are parents. Being pregnant and being excited to have your baby and then when the baby is born is just the best thing ever thinking they will watch you grow old and bury you as it should be, and then your child dies and you're burying your child. Having to carry your child's coffin down to be buried or cremated. People cant just move on from that. It's not something you forget and can just carry on with the rest of your day like it never happened. She will live with it until the day she dies.

Some people on tattle are ruthless and forget that as much as we despise these "influencers" they are also human beings and their feelings are valid regardless of what your opinions are. Yes Kaytee used Jaxon as a cash cow. Yes, some of the things she did were very questionable but Jaxon was her son. It doesnt mean she loved him any less. Kaytee makes out like she knows more than she does. She has this ego about her that her qualifying as a nurse means shes smarter than the average person, then you throw her ego in and she thought she knew better than consultants etc. She should never have reduced his heart medications and even if she never admits it, she has to live with that guilt that reducing his heart meds and potassium etc could have contributed to his death. The feeding school was horrendous and he looked emaciated all so he could eat a few frazzles. Surely that must eat away at her to see how tiny he got, maybe that took months/years off his life. We will never know but she has to live with that. All that guilt and grief.. She knew he had life limiting illnesses and I'm sure she has layers of regrets wishing she spent more time with him, etc.

In regards to the house. I'm in 2 minds. I can see why she cant let go because Jaxon lived in that house and there would be memories in every room. On the other hand, there are parents stuck in high rise flats, or over crowded homes because they cant get a house because there's people like Kaytee who has a house and doesnt need one. 1 single person does not need a 2 bedroom house. Ideally Kaytee would give the house up and allow another family to live in it to make lots of happy memories but maybe she thinks that by letting someone else live there, erases her memories of jaxon. She just doesnt want to let go and thats fair enough. We arent supposed to bury our kids.

• Heart

Loopylou91

Oh Kaytee, if a woman wants an abortion let her have one, ESPECIALLY if they feel they can't continue with the pregnancy of a medically complex child! Not everyone can cope with it, nor should they be forced to!

• Heart

Llamabama

Chatty Member
She talks about things needing a trigger warning. I wish she would remember this everytime she mentioned how she doesn't know how she managing to be here and that she doesn't know if she will still be here, alluding to her wanting to commit suicide. I know she must be in a dark place but when you hear about teenagers like Molly Russell she really needs to be mindful of what she says on Instagram.
I remember the very first time I visited her profile years and years ago and there was a video of Jaxon full on heavily vomiting in the back seat of the car, I have severe emetophobia (fear of vomiting or other people vomiting) and there was zero trigger warnings there so it’s a bit rich for her to demand them now in every aspect of her life!

Reactions: 27
New to this thread so 👋
As a Mum to a child with complex needs, I absolutely cringe at shit like this......for starters why the labels 'nurse' etc.....just be a fucking Mum and get on with it, whatever that entails!
Having spent 13 years not asking for a penny, and busting our arses to do everything ourselves (it's called pride, it still exists!), him working full time and me being Mum - with no respite or support, and refusing to allow our child to be a poster feature for anything (hospice etc) because we can't stand pity......I literally hate when people 'use' their children for sympathy, pity, 'fame' etc.
No blog, no FB page, no gofundme - our child is entitled to privacy and dignity like any other child! And I don't think it's ever ok to disregard that!
Sorry for the rant (actually, no I'm not!) but I just felt the need to say that we aren't all the same!! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27