Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingtrac

I absolutely remember her starving him for the feeding school and giving him nibbles of frazzles. From experience even with a peg potassium supplements can make you really sicky.

She put herself before Jaxon. His regime was done round her life. The chaos of the feeding school, chopping & changing medication, being under weight, not feeding will have all played absolute havoc with his heart
I missed the whole feeding school thing as started following long afterwards… is there a thread I should go back and read up on ?

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
Now I might be speaking out of turn here as I’ve never lost a child so don’t know what she’s going through - buts it’s asif she’s not letting herself to move on, finding triggers everywhere she goes relating everything to J - now I know it must be hard but it’s as if she’s constantly living in the past. I really think she doesn’t know who she is anymore and wants to find triggers of him everywhere. I’m sorry but there is no way she’s going to be able to stick at a job with her attitude, and quite frankly I would get off the plane if I saw she was on it.
Preach x

yellowboat

Yes it was. I don’t think she’s passed the course. They completed their training and those who passed got their wings yesterday and some from
Her training group have posted their “I’ve passed” photos.
Her group haven’t had their wing ceremony yet. The group before did. She’s Posted on her stories about her November rota