The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread so ๐Ÿ‘‹
As a Mum to a child with complex needs, I absolutely cringe at tit like this......for starters why the labels 'nurse' etc.....just be a bleeping Mum and get on with it, whatever that entails!
Having spent 13 years not asking for a penny, and busting our arses to do everything ourselves (it's called pride, it still exists!), him working full time and me being Mum - with no respite or support, and refusing to allow our child to be a poster feature for anything (hospice etc) because we can't stand pity......I literally hate when people 'use' their children for sympathy, pity, 'fame' etc.
No blog, no FB page, no gofundme - our child is entitled to privacy and dignity like any other child! And I don't think it's ever ok to disregard that!
Sorry for the rant (actually, no I'm not!) but I just felt the need to say that we aren't all the same!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As anticipated ๐Ÿ™„.....how the hell is she going to cope with actual work?
05BA53AF-92F8-46DC-B06B-12A7D58EBEC4.jpg
D9B618EC-FE8A-4F2C-8CA2-FE2DA7761F3E.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didnโ€™t I say the notebook would get her the attention she wanted and she wouldnโ€™t really explain because she is a complete attention seeking crank

Honestly imagine this woman on your flight with a child. Honestly cannot stand her

Reactions: 23
How to put everyone on your course in a really awkward position. They wonโ€™t be your actual colleagues so itโ€™s just embarrassing for them when youโ€™ve essentially forced them into talking about it.

Reactions: 22
Iโ€™m sure the trainers will be lovely to her about being triggered by the training. But they will also make a serious assessment about whether they believe she would be able to cope with a similar scenario on an actual flight. That decision wonโ€™t be so sentimental. If they donโ€™t believe she could make it through a flight without breaking down she wonโ€™t pass the course.

Reactions: 29
Iโ€™m sure the trainers will be lovely to her about being triggered by the training. But they will also make a serious assessment about whether they believe she would be able to cope with a similar scenario on an actual flight. That decision wonโ€™t be so sentimental. If they donโ€™t believe she could make it through a flight without breaking down she wonโ€™t pass the course.
Maybe thatโ€™s what she wants, to not pass, so she can carry on swanning around in her โ€˜gifted mercedesโ€™

Reactions: 20

Which is exactly what she wants

Reactions: 9
She needs to get a grip , no one is forcing her to tell others that her child is dead but it is awkward as well to go along & pretend. She makes everything a massive fuss

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to get a grip , no one is forcing her to tell others that her child is dead but it is awkward as well to go along & pretend. She makes everything a massive fuss
Literally, she didn't need to take a book with pictures all over it, she doesn't need to get everyone's attention, she's meant to be there to learn!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.