The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her actual name is Kathleen. Providing she isn’t completing a legal document, she can choose to be called whatever she likes and choose whatever spelling she likes for her chosen name. Much like Liz Truss is actually Mary Elizabeth Truss.

People can also make whatever judgement they like from a person’s spelling of their name. Different assumptions will be made of a KT, a Kay-T or a Kaytee then would be made of a Katie or a Katy, particularly if the person has chosen that spelling themself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her actual name is Kathleen. Providing she isn’t completing a legal document, she can choose to be called whatever she likes and choose whatever spelling she likes for her chosen name. Much like Liz Truss is actually Mary Elizabeth Truss.

People can also make whatever judgement they like from a person’s spelling of their name. Different assumptions will be made of a KT, a Kay-T or a Kaytee then would be made of a Katie or a Katy, particularly if the person has chosen that spelling themself.
Sorry off topic AF but is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck off , I thought people called her Kathleen in here as a piss take 😭 I didn’t think that was her full name

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also..I dont understand where her and her ‘work son’ are going dressed like that? Thats not the dress code for training!

Reactions: 2
Here's another red flag concerning the ball and what's happened to the money raised. This comment was left 5 days ago on the most recent post on the ball account. Something is not right here at all, Rainbows don't appear to have received anything and now this.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Here's another red flag concerning the ball and what's happened to the money raised. This comment was left 5 days ago on the most recent post on the ball account. Something is not right here at all, Rainbows don't appear to have received anything and now this.
Not surprised , I knew she would pocket the money

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.