The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people have a secure, lifetime tenancy on a housing association or council house. No matter what changes to your income etc
It’s not her income that’s the issue - it’s the fact that she will be working in another part of the country, and will hardly even be at home. If she’s working she’s obviously not going to be there, if she’s got back to back trips or on standby she will have to stay near Heathrow so she’s close by so she’s only going To be at that house on days off if she’s got a few together or annual leave if she’s not away. Most sensible people would relocate to be closer to work, which is what the majority of single cabin crew do - they usually house share near the airport.

Reactions: 4
It’s not her income that’s the issue - it’s the fact that she will be working in another part of the country, and will hardly even be at home. If she’s working she’s obviously not going to be there, if she’s got back to back trips or on standby she will have to stay near Heathrow so she’s close by so she’s only going To be at that house on days off if she’s got a few together or annual leave if she’s not away. Most sensible people would relocate to be closer to work, which is what the majority of single cabin crew do - they usually house share near the airport.
I the problem is if she leaves Nottingham she will be leaving J behind. I can relate to that. I do think it's going to become problematic for her though the commute.

Reactions: 8
I the problem is if she leaves Nottingham she will be leaving J behind. I can relate to that. I do think it's going to become problematic for her though the commute.
Jackson is already gone. She needs to start moving on with her life. She’s not going to last at Virgin if she doesn’t move closer to the airport. Crashing in hotels (which she will have to pay for) will get old very quickly.

Reactions: 6
Jackson is already gone. She needs to start moving on with her life. She’s not going to last at Virgin if she doesn’t move closer to the airport. Crashing in hotels (which she will have to pay for) will get old very quickly.
I understand that but it's hard to leave a child behind. It's not sustainable what she's doing though. It will be exhausting. I can't see it lasting.

Reactions: 5
I understand that but it's hard to leave a child behind. It's not sustainable what she's doing though. It will be exhausting. I can't see it lasting.
She shouldn’t really have applied for a job outwith Nottingham if that’s going to be an issue.

Well exactly, she could have applied for cabin crew in the midlands but the airlines that fly from them she obviously viewed as being below her

Reactions: 12
The way she’s now complaining about someone contacting her (and I bet it wasn’t in a malicious way) and then guilt tripping people is disgusting.

It’s sad, but she needs to also learn to live and move on. The unfortunate thing about life is once we are gone; it carries on for others. She can’t keep playing the victim.

She needs to focus on talking to friends and family about him and not a load of strangers on Instagram, people will have opinions if you put stuff out there and if you’re not strong enough to deal with that then just stop.

What’s she talking about here? Living “like this for another 4 years until it’s my time”
What???
What’s the relevance of 4 years and what does she mean until it’s “my time”

8A322672-E15F-4284-9703-43EC3399123A.jpeg

49588F39-C65A-4785-82B1-AB4618E679F5.jpeg

I get where you’re coming from, but would you say the same about someone owning their house, and then going away on multiple holidays/working abroad etc, should they sell their house so someone else can have it, or is it purely cos it’s a council / housing assoc house? Just curious not meant in a rude way

I get where you’re coming from, but would you say the same about someone owning their house, and then going away on multiple holidays/working abroad etc, should they sell their house so someone else can have it, or is it purely cos it’s a council / housing assoc house? Just curious not meant in a rude way
She’s living in a LA house, if she’s not actually living there full time then she should give it up to someone who actually lives/works in the local area.

Reactions: 6
I’m here because I don’t like her or agree with lot of things about her but I have to say, I lost my fiancé a few years ago and as much as you all keep saying she needs to move on etc. it’s not that simple; for a start you move forward you never move on from such a great loss an grief really is with you forevermore.
My social media became like a diary for me and no I don’t have X amount of followers like she does but I am relate to sharing. I shared a lot because of the way I lost him I wanted to raise awareness.

I completely agree with the majority of what’s said about her but i just think the whole ‘moving on’ focus is a little unfair.

Any loss is a loss and we all deal with things differently and like I said I do agree with the majority said and I do agree she’s played on areas etc. But I don’t believe we ever ‘move on’ from such a loss.

Please don’t come at me for this, it’s purely my opinion having lost someone very close to me and how I’ve dealt/coped and continue to live alongside my grief. X

Sorry for my poor wording 🫣 I’m very tired x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m here because I don’t like her or agree with lot of things about her but I have to say, I lost my fiancé a few years ago and as much as you all keep saying she needs to move on etc. it’s not that simple; for a start you move forward you never move on from such a great loss an grief really is with you forevermore.
My social media became like a diary for me and no I don’t have X amount of followers like she does but I am relate to sharing. I shared a lot because of the way I lost him I wanted to raise awareness.

I completely agree with the majority of what’s said about her but i just think the whole ‘moving on’ focus is a little unfair.

Any loss is a loss and we all deal with things differently and like I said I do agree with the majority said and I do agree she’s played on areas etc. But I don’t believe we ever ‘move on’ from such a loss.

Please don’t come at me for this, it’s purely my opinion having lost someone very close to me and how I’ve dealt/coped and continue to live alongside my grief. X

I agree with you 100 percent. I think she has every right to grieve how she grieves and I do think it’s just a bit sideways to say that she’s faking it. She may have made some questionable choices as a mum ( I don’t know ) it’s just we have to admit that she is his mum. He always looked so happy and she really seems to have loved him like a mother loves.

I really love when she opens up about her grief, I find her
Most authentic that way.

It’s when she’s in that other phase of denial that anyone can see she’s a fkn idiot. She can’t go to the grave because she’s in denial. Yea I get it hurts her. I can’t even comprehend that feeling for a mother. It’s just to me I think she would rather forget he even existed in order to not feel the amount of shame guilt pain and love she feels about everything. It’s not jaxon but also his little life was filled with hardships and heartache. Can you imagine how shameful that would be? To know you couldn’t do Jack tit about it. I mean she was there ALONE for a lot of the hospital trips etc. she’s traumatised.

I think being a flight attendant is a MASSIVE distraction and I think she will tire so quickly. It’s too early to put yourself in to such a distraction. She’ll only end up feeling more like a failure if she quits.

Reactions: 7
She’s living in a LA house, if she’s not actually living there full time then she should give it up to someone who actually lives/works in the local area.
But she will be living there pretty much. Bar 3-4 flights in November, some months will be lots, some months few, but she will still live at the house, I’m just struggling to see why she’d have to give it up? As I said, if someone owned their house and stayed away from home, even twice a week, I highly doubt anyone would suggest they sell their home

I think it's more since she started the second account that people have an issue.

She uses the original account to portray the poor grieving mother whilst on the other one she is party kaytee. It is deceitful.

It also have lost someone very close to me and I understand you move forward not on, but most people have to go back to work within weeks if not days. They don't have the luxury of sitting on gifted money for a year. She was seen by a lot of SEN parents as a champion fighting for her sons needs but she has shown that she isn't like them at all, nor does she really care when she is holding on to a bed for a year etc.

Reactions: 7

I agree you never fully move on, but life does go on and you adapt to the changes it brings. However, she is publicly using her grief for engagement- two different account which show two different stories. I think that’s what people have a problem with.

Grief leaves a huge hole, but for most people they have no choice but to go about daily life- going to work within weeks. Not sitting creating content for strangers on the internet. How long can she do that?

I do think that to a certain extent she can’t win, if she looks like she’s moving on (not sure you ever really do but you adapt to a new normal) she’ll be accused of forgetting Jaxon and if she talks about her grief she’ll be accused of wallowing.
This is why I really think she would be better off removing her Nursemum account (or archiving it in some way).

Reactions: 9
But she will be living there pretty much. Bar 3-4 flights in November, some months will be lots, some months few, but she will still live at the house, I’m just struggling to see why she’d have to give it up? As I said, if someone owned their house and stayed away from home, even twice a week, I highly doubt anyone would suggest they sell their home
No you work full time as cabin crew. She will be working on a rosta basis. It’s not just odd flights here and there plus she has to be available for standby. If she owned her own home or privately rented that’s completely different to renting from the stock local authority affordable housing - if you don’t work in an area and are hardly there why should the local authorities provide a house for you in that area?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.