The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her group finished yesterday and a lot of them have already posted their obligatory photos in uniform/“I passed” photos - has she?!

ETA - just watched her stories from last night - she’s WASTED. And no word of passing training….

Anyone else think she’s failed?
Or it will be “I passed to prove I could do it but I’ve decided it’s not for me”

Reactions: 19
Or it will be “I passed to prove I could do it but I’ve decided it’s not for me”
I'm inclined to think that at all. I'm not saying the exams are easy but she has a degree so I don't think they would have fazed her too much. However as I said in an earlier post I hope she has passed and I hope she takes up the opportunity. She can't go living in such a negative and toxic environment forever (despite the GFM). I do wonder how she will cope with the travel because I can't see her leaving Nottingham and Jackson (understandably). Let's wait and see

Reactions: 3
I think the fact that she hasn’t posted anything about passing is telling. She was posting drunk last night and posting this morning.

Compare the pair….

tried to screen grab so you can read the text but she’s made it the same colour as her hair the moron!

second pic is from her second account accidentally cut off the top where it says that
Nurse Jekyll and Flight Attendant Hyde strikes again

Reactions: 21
Yes it was. I don’t think she’s passed the course. They completed their training and those who passed got their wings yesterday and some from
Her training group have posted their “I’ve passed” photos.
Her group haven’t had their wing ceremony yet. The group before did. She’s Posted on her stories about her November rota

Her group haven’t had their wing ceremony yet. The group before did. She’s Posted on her stories about her November rota
She was in the same group as this guy who posted photos of her in the group and who yesterday posted that he had completed and passed which was the final day yesterday.

what has she posted about November rota? Where? When??

622DF018-C67B-4DD8-B812-C9B17980C0B8.jpeg

She was in the same group as this guy who posted photos of her in the group and who yesterday posted that he had completed and passed which was the final day yesterday.

what has she posted about November rota? Where? When??

View attachment 1652686
Group 892 has had their wing ceremony today. This is group 893 so I’m sure it’ll be shortly.

She posted on her story she’s had her November rota but they’re not confirmed yet and she needs her dbs.

Group 892 has had their wing ceremony today. This is group 893 so I’m sure it’ll be shortly.

She posted on her story she’s had her November rota but they’re not confirmed yet and she needs her dbs.
When did she post that??? How can she have a rota when she’s not even passed the training yet?!

Her group finished training yesterday. She’s just dragging it out for content. Or she’s failed something and has to re-take. Again, ask me anything but not about J or about my new “job”. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8

She wouldnt be given her rota until she has her wings..

Of course she's passed. My friends daughter works for Virgin and she's as thick as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
most of the girls i know who are air hostesses are certainly not the brightest of buttons so I don’t doubt that she will pass, she’s just planned a thought out insta release schedule lol

She won't move closer to the airport until she buys the house from the housing association and then sells on for a quick profit. As long as it doesn't go to any other family in desperate need eh Kathleen?? She's got no attachment to the house, or j's grave.

She'll be using this job to muscle her way into first class to look for those rich blokes.

She wouldnt be given her rota until she has her wings..
you do get your rota, because you start flying just days after training finishes. If you don’t complete training your position on those flights are just filled with other crew off standby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.