The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone contacted rainbows directly and asked how much was raised for them?
They have now been contacted. They have said that as of yet they have not received anything and they don't know how much has been raised. They have had contact with Kathy since the event, but she is currently away and told them she will be in touch when she is back to arrange a cheque presentation/photo. They will be contacting her about the auction and people not receiving what they have paid for but they don't know if she will get back to them as they seem to think she may not have her phone on her whilst she's away.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
They have now been contacted. They have said that as of yet they have not received anything and they don't know how much has been raised. They have had contact with Kathy since the event, but she is currently away and told them she will be in touch when she is back to arrange a cheque presentation/photo. They will be contacting her about the auction and people not receiving what they have paid for but they don't know if she will get back to them as they seem to think she may not have her phone on her whilst she's away.
She definitely has her phone with her, she’s deliberately ignoring them 😡 We all knew this would happen, she’s pocketed the money to fund her chavvy lifestyle, how else is she able to afford Gucci lipstick? She’s a no good lying manipulative witch 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If only the insta huns who love her could find this out eh

Reactions: 10
She definitely has her phone with her, she’s deliberately ignoring them 😡 We all knew this would happen, she’s pocketed the money to fund her chavvy lifestyle, how else is she able to afford Gucci lipstick? She’s a no good lying manipulative witch 🙄😡
She’s a vile scammer / fraud then ! Disgusting

Reactions: 9
That’s disgusting. She’s deliberately ignoring them. Is there anywhere that can be contacted to report her?

Reactions: 6
This isn’t just on Kathleen. She used professional party arrangers to manage the ball. They are the people to contact: they absolutely won’t want their professional reputation to be tarnished.

There were also corporate sponsors for the drinks reception and the fireworks display, they are listed on the party organisers’ Instagram post about the ball. I’m sure they would be interested in whether the money has or will be donated.

Reactions: 12
HoGi …. Where I can’t find it

Here you go 😊

Reactions: 3
I find it really hard to believe the guy she’s hanging around with is Virgin quality?! It seems more like easyjet😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s disgusting. She’s deliberately ignoring them. Is there anywhere that can be contacted to report her?
There is Action Fraud, who take reports but at the moment she wouldn't be classed as scamming them but they may scrutinise everything so she has to account for every penny and it may screw up any plans she has for pinching some of the cash raised. She's told Rainbow's she is away and will deal with it when she is back. Rainbow's appear happy enough to accept that at the moment.

It’s weird that they dont know whats been raised by now. At least Rainbow's now know that she has a questionable history when it comes to fundraising, that may make them be extra cautious if things don't add up when she tells them how much was raised.

She's been away for 2.5 weeks, she won't be back for at least another 2.5 week's. There were 3.5 weeks between the ball and the start of her cabin crew training where she could have got this sorted. Being away at training is just a delay tactic, she has her phone's and laptop. She could transfer the money then arrange to do a photo op once she is back. She has her weekends free too, nothing stopping her going home and popping into Rainbow's but she is choosing to stay in London, she is the one causing the delay, but why?

I don't know if she is scamming anything but I am very suspicious over why she is delaying this, it proves that the ball had nothing to do with helping Rainbow's.

Reactions: 8
I find it really hard to believe the guy she’s hanging around with is Virgin quality?! It seems more like easyjet😆
I agree! No offence intended but the people in her stories are not Virgin material 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Here you go 😊
Fanks x

I’m sorry if it is mentioned but I can’t find it anywhere and she doesn’t have a wiki button, does anyone have any idea on how her son passed away? I completely understand that it’s a hard subject but she put everything about her son on instagram, surely the cause of her sons death would have made more awareness for people in similar positions.

I’m sorry if it is mentioned but I can’t find it anywhere and she doesn’t have a wiki button, does anyone have any idea on how her son passed away? I completely understand that it’s a hard subject but she put everything about her son on instagram, surely the cause of her sons death would have made more awareness for people in similar positions.
He had several Co morbidities caused by genetic damage 1p36 deletion syndrome, barters syndrome which affected his heart and kidneys as well as having exposure to ( I seem to recall) toxoplasmosis in uterus
His heart was v badly damaged as were his kidneys ( couldn't maintain electrolyte balance ) ....he'd had several admissions with low potassium , heart failure as well as sepsis, so anyone of these situations could have been the cause of his death....he was a very sick child and sadly had limited life expectancy from birth

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.