The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, the one thing that most summed up TheNurseMum account was that Kathleen said her big dream was to take Jaxon to The Maldives. He was three years old and hated sand.

From what was posted on Instagram, there seemed to be a real lack of ability for Kathleen to differentiate between what she wanted to do for herself and what Jaxon might enjoy.
She just didn’t care. She did whatever SHE wanted to do. To hell with what Jackson wanted or liked.
like the time she went to The Shard for a night in a hotel there - fancy hotel suite, fancy meal
Out with champagne, sitting in a bubble bath etc - none of that was for Jackson. She used him for money and opportunities that were for her benefit.

Reactions: 13
She talks about things needing a trigger warning. I wish she would remember this everytime she mentioned how she doesn't know how she managing to be here and that she doesn't know if she will still be here, alluding to her wanting to commit suicide. I know she must be in a dark place but when you hear about teenagers like Molly Russell she really needs to be mindful of what she says on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she acting like someone talking about abortion is “triggering” her?! She was (apparently) a health care professional…..!

Reactions: 15
Why is she acting like someone talking about abortion is “triggering” her?! She was (apparently) a health care professional…..!
It was for medical reasons from what I gathered (I don’t watch that shite she watches) but from what she said, I interpreted that they had opposing views on termination for medical grounds (ie the child will have a life limiting condition or is incompatible with life)

Reactions: 3
Q&A on Distractingkaytee

“Could you share the affiliate link to the hair curlers again?”

AS IF someone asked that. That’s BLATANTLY her asking herself so she could share it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Kaytee, if a woman wants an abortion let her have one, ESPECIALLY if they feel they can't continue with the pregnancy of a medically complex child! Not everyone can cope with it, nor should they be forced to!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There are always going to be subjects on tv that some people find difficult to listen to but you can’t put a trigger warning on everything.
I watched that episode and it was emotive but it was also balanced

Reactions: 11
EVERYTHING triggers her 🤦🏽‍♀️
I wonder how she will cope when someone asks her about Jacob on her flight. Ppl are bound to ask when they spot her wacking gret tattoo

Maybe she will get the the captain to make a announcement and issue a warning not to ask about him as it will be triggering for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how she will cope when someone asks her about Jacob on her flight. Ppl are bound to ask when they spot her wacking gret tattoo

Maybe she will get the the captain to make a announcement and issue a warning not to ask about him as it will be triggering for her
Jacob 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is your captain speaking, please can all passengers trigger warning any signs of medically complex children, can we also trigger warning any grief you may be feeling and please refrain from asking the sour faced cabin crew member going by the name Kaytee, anything that may trigger her, there is a list of triggers in the pocket of the seat in front of you. Enjoy your flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread title 15 - Kaytee has her wings and is ready to fly, but will you get Nurse Jekyll or Flight Attendant Hyde

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She talks about things needing a trigger warning. I wish she would remember this everytime she mentioned how she doesn't know how she managing to be here and that she doesn't know if she will still be here, alluding to her wanting to commit suicide. I know she must be in a dark place but when you hear about teenagers like Molly Russell she really needs to be mindful of what she says on Instagram.
I remember the very first time I visited her profile years and years ago and there was a video of Jaxon full on heavily vomiting in the back seat of the car, I have severe emetophobia (fear of vomiting or other people vomiting) and there was zero trigger warnings there so it’s a bit rich for her to demand them now in every aspect of her life!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.