The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been catching up with this dick for a while now as post J she’s been an utter knob. Howver I can guarantee she won’t pass the physical safety and scenarios for this job. She might as well walk away now.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been catching up with this dick for a while now as post J she’s been an utter knob. Howver I can guarantee she won’t pass the physical safety and scenarios for this job. She might as well walk away now.
Welcome back x

Even if it does all go ahead , she’ll definitely make excuses & drop out eventually

Reactions: 7
Has old mate raising Ziggy thought maybe her boy just wants to stay home cos mum and dad are both home. If my parents both stayed home you bet I’d be wanting to stay home too. I’d be fucked off cos I had to go to kindy too. Can’t be arsed watching her stories to know what the happs is.

Has old mate raising Ziggy thought maybe her boy just wants to stay home cos mum and dad are both home. If my parents both stayed home you bet I’d be wanting to stay home too. I’d be fucked off cos I had to go to kindy too. Can’t be arsed watching her stories to know what the happs is.
Is this for the absolutleyfabulucy thread?

Did flight school really run on the bank holiday? Someone must know.How did she get to see a GP last night? 111 maybe.

Reactions: 7
so a qualified nurse has asked Instagram for health care advise and now getting antihistamines, really? And this woman was a) in charge of a small medically complex child b) wants to be in charge of a plane full of people

Kath it’s common sense to take antihistamines for allergies.

Reactions: 29
How can she say she shielded herself away? She was really shielded going round London and sat on multiple flights!

Reactions: 16
I'm shocked she hasn't begged any kofi donations yet. She's already moaned about having to pay travel and hotel costs for the 5 weeks training. She's being very restrained in terms of begging. I'm used to her begging for service station lunch/coffee donations every time she took a trip in her merc.

Reactions: 10
How can she say she shielded herself away? She was really shielded going round London and sat on multiple flights!
Regardless of whether she shielded herself away when Jaxon was alive she certainly hasn’t in the long time period since. She hosted an party with 100 guests just a month ago!

Reactions: 8
She always looks grubby. Like she needs a damn good wash. There’s something about her that just looks minging.

Reactions: 10
Ahh yes, apart from when he was *quite literally* on deaths door and she decided to have a week long birthday celebration, hauling him out of hospital and leaving him with god knows who, but ofc she was a single parent with no other contributing parent or support network no?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.