The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t grieving for her son. Shes whinging because she’s lost her easy income stream; she’s clinging onto whatever she can to avoid having to go out and actually earn a living instead of using her son to make a living from by exploiting his medical issues. She’s a snake, a fraud and a manipulative skank. If you think that she’s genuinely grieving for her child you are blind.
When somebody picks up their phone to purposely take videos and pictures of themselves crying for the gram I instantly think what a bleeping idiot.!
Not just Kaytee ANYBODY that does it.
I don’t see how anybody crying genuine tears can stop and think I know I’ll record this for my followers

Reactions: 32
When somebody picks up their phone to purposely take videos and pictures of themselves crying for the gram I instantly think what a bleeping idiot.!
I don’t see how anybody crying genuine tears can stop and think I know I’ll record this for my followers
I've always thought this!! When I'm genuinely upset, the last thing I think about is filming it.

Reactions: 9
I really think she thought she was gonna attract all these celebs that follow her.
She's had a year to prepare for this ball and that was the best she could do? Pure laziness. That auction was a joke and the whole night looked so boring 😴 🙄
Vicky McClure must have been busy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am pretty sure she stopped/reduced the medication on advice from the cardiologist as it was making one of his other conditions worse....
She stopped his heart medication??

I’m new to this thread. I’ve been lurking for a while.
Sadly for J, she didn't stop his meds for any other reason other than because carers were being withdrawn. She said so herself if you look at the screenshots. Her obsession with fighting for free carers she did not need took priority over J. The whole thing felt like an attention seeking spiteful retaliation, 'take away carers and I'll take away his meds to prove I can't cope'.

She said she had to make his daily care plan more manageable for a single carer care co-ordinator household so was changing his plan by stopping his Omezaprole and Ondansetron, 2 meds he took to help control his nausea and voms. Obviously this meant voms increased which gave her content and evidence for appeal.

Not happy with cutting those 2 meds she went on to say that it was because of losing carers that she had spoke to GOSH about weaning him off his heart medications, which she had always referred to as his life saving heart meds. She said he wasn't symptomatic but that may be because the meds were controlling things or he didn't need them, she didn't know. She originally said she was cutting them to half but within day's she said she had actually stopped them altogether. There was no gradual weaning or cutting one med at a time, just a full blown withdrawal of important meds of different types.

Crying is natural but if you have the presence of mind to stop mid sobs, decide to record it and take out your phone to do so, that turns it from being a natural emotion to a theatrical performance. She has even made a tiktok which is a compilation of crying videos. To have one video is one thing but to have loads of footage of yourself crying, that to me sounds like someone who is living their life like they are performing. The Keeping up with Kathleen show.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sadly for J, she didn't stop his meds for any other reason other than because carers were being withdrawn. She said so herself if you look at the screenshots. Her obsession with fighting for free carers she did not need took priority over J. The whole thing felt like an attention seeking spiteful retaliation, 'take away carers and I'll take away his meds to prove I can't cope'.

She said she had to make his daily care plan more manageable for a single carer care co-ordinator household so was changing his plan by stopping his Omezaprole and Ondansetron, 2 meds he took to help control his nausea and voms. Obviously this meant voms increased which gave her content and evidence for appeal.

Not happy with cutting those 2 meds she went on to say that it was because of losing carers that she had spoke to GOSH about weaning him off his heart medications, which she had always referred to as his life saving heart meds. She said he wasn't symptomatic but that may be because the meds were controlling things or he didn't need them, she didn't know. She originally said she was cutting them to half but within day's she said she had actually stopped them altogether. There was no gradual weaning or cutting one med at a time, just a full blown withdrawal of important meds of different types.

Crying is natural but if you have the presence of mind to stop mid sobs, decide to record it and take out your phone to do so, that turns it from being a natural emotion to a theatrical performance. She has even made a tiktok which is a compilation of crying videos. To have one video is one thing but to have loads of footage of yourself crying, that to me sounds like someone who is living their life like they are performing. The Keeping up with Kathleen show.
She wanted carers to be her night nanny.

Reactions: 8
She said on her stories today that “if she commits to something then she commits to it and won’t back out”, or something along those lines. How did that work out with your nursing career eh Kathleen? Or the Botox injection business?

Also she said that she’d never planned a party or event before, let alone a ball - but didn’t she throw a huge engagement party a couple of years ago? Alllll about the lies with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said on her stories today that “if she commits to something then she commits to it and won’t back out”, or something along those lines. How did that work out with your nursing career eh Kathleen? Or the Botox injection business?

Also she said that she’d never planned a party or event before, let alone a ball - but didn’t she throw a huge engagement party a couple of years ago? Alllll about the lies with this one
She couldn’t commit to having a fart , this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I fully understand if J’s dad doesn’t want to be all over Instagram but Kathleen doesn’t even acknowledge him. I got the impression he did a hell of a lot for that little boy but she really played the single mum card. I often wonder if people ask how he is when she does a q&a but she won’t answer that. What I’m trying to say is I hope he’s ok, he’s grieving too yet to listen to her you’d think he was just a sperm donor 🙁

Reactions: 17
This strongly hints that she hasn’t got a job with Virgin so I’m guessing Jet2 considering they’re based at East Mids… she’s looking forward to ‘city breaks’ does she not realise she isn’t going on the holidays, she’ll be lucky if she gets to see outside of the airport 😂
City breaks 🤣🤣🤣....she's only going to be doing turnaround flights ....I've a good friend who does long haul First Class cabin crew for BA and very rarely gets any decent trips now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.