Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evilhex

Who hit you with a copyright claim? Was it TikTok or the 2 prats? If it was Tiktok then they are being rather selective with stuff that is copyrighted then. If it was the prats I would have just carried on..
the caravan codependents hit me with it. Instagram then removed them

Couple of my favourites 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Swamber

Roses are red,
Nick's face is scary,
Unlike like the transplant,
Leigh's arms are hairy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

swipeup

VIP Member
Anyone else notice when they're in a restaurant / cafe and Nick is doing the filming and he films Leigh across the table, Leigh does this really weird stare off into the distance like he's trying to be all cool and casual and he doesn't know the camera's on him. If he's taking a drink he sort of holds the glass in his mouth for longer than he should. Then Nick will say something and he tries to look sort of shocked like...what oh you're filming me, I didn't realize. It's all very strange and performative, like bad acting!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink, geocaching, screaming on rides in an attempt to go viral etc)
Allegedly the 20k giveaway has taken place but was never mentioned on the slogs again so who knows if it's true.
Pouty (Dr Leighvil) has now had his hair transplant, and has become even more vain than he was before. He had Prick running around him spritzing his head, washing his hair, applying creams as he seems to have lost his arms and legs during the transplant process. He now spends most of the slogs reminding everyone that he has had a hair transplant, moaning about how grey he is and eyef@@@king himself in the mirror.
The grumpy old man's convertible MR2 (James) still stinks and is full of mould. If it hadn’t been bought from a PAYG pal they’d have binned it by now.
They have been on numerous trips away and outings meeting up with the PAYG pals that fund their lifestyle, and entertain them by uploading slogs of their trips out to share a cheese sandwich.
A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony.
Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches.
Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd. Old staff have come on saying they worked unpaid and that allegedly Prick fatshamed Sazzle and brought her to tears, and allegedly didn't attend the funeral of the niece's father.

They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who know very little about Disney etc other than getting drunk and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Emmy79

VIP Member
I wonder if we'll see the Steamboat Willie painting in a stupid walking down the stairs morning montage while they're back at the apartment 🤔

the caravan codependents hit me with it. Instagram then removed them

Couple of my favourites 😂
These are a couple of my favourites
Screenshot_20210716-122000_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210716-122018_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Eagerly awaiting the vlog where Prick pulls out the empty Protein Pots and attempts to recreate it himself. An extra ingredient should make it his creation. Henderson's Sauce should do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So they’re making their AirBNB host wait until the very last minute before they cancel, wonder how they’d react if someone did that to them!! they’re going for a month with “friends” aka KERCHINGA’s

• Angry
  • Wow

Sawna

VIP Member
I'll get sucked in... You'll see me in a few months on a lodger meet up video wondering where I went wrong with my life

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
Could I have the recipe please? Or if you have time, could you produce a YouTube video on it? Could you possibly use one serrated knife for everything? Scrape the pan with a metal fork? Explain opening the can and mixing it with the chicken thoroughly? Measure out to make sure everyone has the same amount on their plates? Make the video last about 5 minutes?
I'd really appreciate if you could, thank you!! 😊
Don't forget to cut a piece of chicken in half to make sure it's cooked, then declare it's still juicy and stick it back it in the over to make sure it's totally dried out. And add a bit of green at the end for that je ne sais quoi! Preferably coriander and don't worry if people hate coriander. You're a chef, you know best.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have seen the light with these 2. I was so made up at first when i first saw these on youtube because i usually go to where they have the lodge.. that area so whenever i watched a vlog i knew exactly where they was. But now i have to say i cannot watch them at all.
They just get on my last nerve. Constantly talking over one another , always maoning... Nick especially think he is someone super special... giving step by step instructions to EVERY thing he does.. do i really need to know all that... NO... and him thinking hes the galloping gourmet.. yes ive just shown my age..... attention seeking ALL the time with these dramas they keep having... the hair do.. the hernia.. the new car.. and i wonder who is paying for all this... i almost joined their patreon... ARGGHH... god im glad ive seen the light now

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
TLG #13 off to Paris , hope it’s all free , everything’s too expensive for Nick & Leigh

(works if you use the french pronunciation of Paris)

• Haha

ExiledManc

I do miss the exciting content that they used to do. You know, parked in a car park eating beuuuooootiful take out rice boxes from KFC followed by a McDonald’s coffee - it was riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
So a 7 day booze cruise to nowhere is better than Florida and DLP:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 🤡

Time for the 🐑 to wake up and watch these losers a week or so behind like everyone else and save their money for a more deserving cause

#11 The Loser Guys scamming news is a booze cruise for views :m

• Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice the elder girl go “oh what it’s only x amount of calories” she can’t be much older than 8 and she’s got this in her head already! Shame on the pair of them! As you read here you pair of twats (I’m being polite as I’ve dropped the C bomb to much today) stop talking about calories infront of two very sweet but impressionable girls! If either of them grow up and have an unhealthy relationship with food I hope their mum hold you both accountable you vile individuals.

ExiledManc

Covid is worse than it has ever been in Orlando due to the delta variant. What annoys me about these stupid bloggers like the co dependants, is how planning their next Florida trip is the biggest concern in their life. We’ve had to re mortgage and have been wiped out financially, because we had to get surgery in the US for our son. The NHS wasn’t providing it and if we hadn’t the consequences would have been unthinkable. But that’s nothing compared to what others have been through with Covid. As if we give a toss when these clowns can next get to Orlando to spend kerchinga cash

• Heart
  • Sad