The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, he certainly couldn't have a lower hairline than Prick! That simply wouldn't do!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Either Nick the p is putting it on with his panic but whatever way I’m enjoying seeing him panicking 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I was just gonna say … And the Oscar for the best performance …. Goes to Nick!! Who has been in loads of caves, his words not mine, crawls under the lodge numerous times, if you’re claustrophobic in the slightest you wouldn’t do it, I remember him crawling in a small area when they visited St. Augustine, IMO another fad that comes & goes as & when he remembers, bit like the “I’m scared of holes” one!! … oh and Damocles 😂😂😂😂 please educate yourselves guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He ruined that whole section going on and on about his panic. Not a great idea in front of the girls either. Im pretty sure he was playing on it though.

Also get the impression the kids don't like nasty uncle prick that much. The scowl the older one had on her face in the car, i imagine Prick stuck to his no tablet rule. The whole being unhappy in the girls company and boring and will probably make them start to think he doesn't want to be around them

I don't think I'm claustrophobic but I feel really uncomfortable if I feel I could be trapped somewhere or couldn't get out very quickly. To the point of panic attacks. I wouldn't dream of going caving it's not a good combo at all!

Reactions: 7
So he suffers from claustrophobia but is able to travel without issue on a plane, be in enclosed rides, jump out at people from a dark enclosed space to scare Jade for views, stay in that tiny house and on that river boat thing downstairs? Sorry not buying it. Tell the truth Prick, you just didn't want to wear the mask inside the cave. If you were really having a panic attack you wouldn't be able to vlog it either.

And why not take the nieces out by yourselves and give the sister some time off to do her own thing?

Reactions: 8
So he suffers from claustrophobia but is able to travel without issue on a plane, be in enclosed rides, jump out at people from a dark enclosed space to scare Jade for views, stay in that tiny house and on that river boat thing downstairs? Sorry not buying it. Tell the truth Prick, you just didn't want to wear the mask inside the cave. If you were really having a panic attack you wouldn't be able to vlog it either.

And why not take the nieces out by yourselves and give the sister some time off to do her own thing?
Spot on ^^^

Reactions: 9
Claustrophobia now is a thing for Prick. I don’t remember the name of it, but I’m sure I’ve seen him in a Submarine type ride in Florida where they’re enclosed in a tiny shuttle and submerged under water, but Pricks claustrophobia doesn’t come out in Florida.

Claustrophobia now is a thing for Prick. I don’t remember the name of it, but I’m sure I’ve seen him in a Submarine type ride in Florida where they’re enclosed in a tiny shuttle and submerged under water, but Pricks claustrophobia doesn’t come out in Florida.
That was Disneyland California, but yes he went under water in the submarine ride

Trying to be arty and edgy opening the vlog. It doesn't work.
When certain other vloggers do this, it looks like the camera has always been there, with these two muppets you can tell there was a 10 minute bickering conversation beforehand on what to do.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

They didn’t take the nieces out on own coz they would had to pay for EVERYTHING

Reactions: 6
They didn’t take the nieces out on own coz they would had to pay for EVERYTHING
Didn't the go to the cave and the cheese place on family tickets? I bloody well hope they paid and paid for the extra adult ticket too. And paid for the meal.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.