Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
“Been let out after 18 months” you live in a caravan half your life and then an apartment get over yourselves you ungrateful twats, try living in a one bed top floor flat with no outdoor area.

Reactions: 13

Millyve

VIP Member
Oh my god did they make the girls share a lunch box?! My 18 month nephew would be able to polish one off to himself let alone two growing girls! Tight bastards.

Ohhh que the written complaint to the restaurant because they weren’t even offered a free drink after the chef in the kitchen was swearing….. they gave you an apology that’s enough you tight begging entitled cunts. We’ve just been through a global pandemic and you are moaning because you weren’t even offered a free drink. People have lost loved one, jobs homes BUT NOOOOO you didn’t get a free drink. 😠😠😠😠

• Wow

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I wonder where they planning to go this year as they cancelled USA ? Hmm
Who ever wrote Aulani obviously doesn't realise that although Hawaii is an island it's part of America and therefore will be included in any US travel ban, they sound as intelligent as Nick ;)😂😂😂

I wonder if they'd risk Tokyo, they probs risk walking round in full Hazmat suits just to get the Disney views 😂😂 ... honestly these to are DINO's Disney In Name Only & only for views!!

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I was just gonna say … And the Oscar for the best performance …. Goes to Nick!! Who has been in loads of caves, his words not mine, crawls under the lodge numerous times, if you’re claustrophobic in the slightest you wouldn’t do it, I remember him crawling in a small area when they visited St. Augustine, IMO another fad that comes & goes as & when he remembers, bit like the “I’m scared of holes” one!! … oh and Damocles 😂😂😂😂 please educate yourselves guys!

• Haha

Evilhex

If that is copyrighted material I'm a fairy... If it is then in that case we can get take down notices issued against the lodge guys every time they show something that they have not specifically designed... Did you have a right to complain or defend yourself?
nope pretty much got told they were getting taken down and I could dispute with the lodge guys directly

I didn’t fight it or anything I took it as a win for Tattle that a wee Instagram page with half a dozen followers rattled their cage enough to file a copyright breach 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
What’s the point in these to vlogging as all they do is moan moan moan, I’m just hate watching now as I makes me feel better about my life 🤣

• Haha

NoseyMare21

Last flog they said about keeping away from people as cases are on the rise. Next breath “we’ve booked a cruise” stay in a confined space with loads of people! 😂 and they wanted batty b to go so they could make a show of her on the flogs!

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Q: Why do people have to pay you to be your friend? :whistle:

Q: Do brown nosers get a discount?:ROFLMAO:

Q: Have you asked for a refund for the failed hair transplant?:cool:

Q: How many properties do you still own?

Q: Why should others fund your lifestyle?:m

• Haha

Swamber

You don't have IBS and sinus problems, Nick.
That's a shit diet and a hangover.
The way they spoke to Nick's mother was absolutely unacceptable.
What horrible people, with no redeeming qualities.

Sexylady

They shouldn't be putting people dancing on YouTube without their permission ..it's a total invasion off privacy .

teamonster

Chatty Member
Does anyone ever wonder what happened to them at some point in their lives to make them into the bitter, selfish, nasty, empty husks of men that they are?

• Haha

Beapay

Just seen the Abba debacle on Instagram. I think calling it dancing is a bit of an exaggeration- they were just sort of moving around filming everything. Why did they both need a camera?? They must of stood out like sore thumbs, and I felt sorry for the people being unknowingly filmed- I’d have been really uncomfortable