The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just how vile are these two? Well on IG the posted a very unflattering pic of Sazzle from their trip two FL years ago. They are vile and just plan mean assholes. No wonder they have to get beg for paying friends.

Reactions: 8
They have no friends, only those they think they can benefit from.
What vile, greedy, insensitive twats.

Reactions: 10
So they’re making their AirBNB host wait until the very last minute before they cancel, wonder how they’d react if someone did that to them!! they’re going for a month with “friends” aka KERCHINGA’s
Also they did say that they were going to possibly just move their Florida trip back a month at a time so that just proves they don't have any real job but work for themselves, ie on the properties they own, as they would never be able to keep changing their leave like that.

Just how vile are these two? Well on IG the posted a very unflattering pic of Sazzle from their trip two FL years ago. They are vile and just plan mean assholes. No wonder they have to get beg for paying friends.
They’re just nasty, b4 hair transplant Leighvil didn’t want his head filmed being from behind because he was self conscious, yet they can post unflattering pictures of their “friend” nasty nasty nasty!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They are truly awful- I can’t even hate watch them anymore, it’s cringingly bad, plus I don’t want to give them the views!
I think they have both become caricatures, playing up to the camera and desperate for people to like them. Over time Prick has taken on the ‘I’m grumpy’ role and Pouty has taken on the ‘I’m sweet and innocent’. It’s all a sham. The relationships with family members looks incredibly false to me, I think most of it is put on for the camera- For example, who would let their daughters be spoken to and treated so rudely by Prick? Nobody, hence why I think it’s all fake- put on for the pathetic followers

Rant over…

Reactions: 11
Covid is worse than it has ever been in Orlando due to the delta variant. What annoys me about these stupid bloggers like the co dependants, is how planning their next Florida trip is the biggest concern in their life. We’ve had to re mortgage and have been wiped out financially, because we had to get surgery in the US for our son. The NHS wasn’t providing it and if we hadn’t the consequences would have been unthinkable. But that’s nothing compared to what others have been through with Covid. As if we give a toss when these clowns can next get to Orlando to spend kerchinga cash

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They are tone deaf, ignorant, vile, toxic, narcissistic twats. And Janine needs to stand up to her brother and Prick because whether it's fake or not it is not acceptable to speak to or treat the nieces that way, much less put it out to the universe for views :mad:

Reactions: 9
Or when Pouty has said something (correctly) and Prick corrects him (incorrectly) !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I actually just watch Nick count mini sausages on Leigh's plate and take one back because he had one too many? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
God forbid if Heinz f*cked up and put an odd number of sausages in a tin! they'd be screwed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There vlogs are a few weeks behind aren't they?
just watched one of there ones they realised a few days ago about there Florida trip and Nick giving a detailed explanation of his diffuser he is either that person that reads the pan flit back to front or he is slighley doing product advertising hoping to get a sponsorship

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There vlogs are a few weeks behind aren't they?
just watched one of there ones they realised a few days ago about there Florida trip and Nick giving a detailed explanation of his diffuser he is either that person that reads the pan flit back to front or he is slighley doing product advertising hoping to get a sponsorship
Yeah, they're behind. The afternoon tea on the train was filmed on August 4th.

Reactions: 3
Covid is worse than it has ever been in Orlando due to the delta variant. What annoys me about these stupid bloggers like the co dependants, is how planning their next Florida trip is the biggest concern in their life. We’ve had to re mortgage and have been wiped out financially, because we had to get surgery in the US for our son. The NHS wasn’t providing it and if we hadn’t the consequences would have been unthinkable. But that’s nothing compared to what others have been through with Covid. As if we give a toss when these clowns can next get to Orlando to spend kerchinga cash
Some in their groups are as much entitled twats as they are. Basing our figures and what it’s like here to Florida. I don’t care if you can’t go or if you’ve had to cancel 4 trips last year and 3 this year. You’re an entitled git and you can’t get in. Everyone wants to travel or have the ability to if they can. Hope your son is ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.