The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha we will know if they’ve been reading here again if we see a slog in 2 weeks time of them going to a distillery and moaning because prick only got 1 free sample of gin.

Reactions: 6
Nice little dig towards Tattle. Believable if it was an actual screenshot not something he's typed himself.
Coincidence that we’ve been mentioning views dropping and then as if by magic .. boom!! A view post, but they don’t read here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
10m. views when you have over 1100 videos on your channel really isn’t anything to shout about it’s less than 9000 views per video.

What it just highlights is your channel is stagnant and not growing.

The only reason the average is as high as 9000 is due to Disney vlogs, take them out and and it’s considerably lower. Hence the desperation for Florida content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The money tree must be running out for them. Perhaps if they'd told people they appreciated their support 18 months ago instead of being arrogant shits they would have double those views now. Who knows or cares.

Their channel is going down the drain. Noone is the slightest bit interested in seeing them split a cheese sandwich or getting a take out green tea. And the Patrons will soon enough work out that they are just funding their lifestyle for a crappy magnet and fake friendship in return.

• Haha
I do miss the exciting content that they used to do. You know, parked in a car park eating beuuuooootiful take out rice boxes from KFC followed by a McDonald’s coffee - it was riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice little dig towards Tattle. Believable if it was an actual screenshot not something he's typed himself.
they’ve been busy deleting negative comments on that post.

they really cannot abide negative comments.
It would not bother me so much if prick didn’t bang on about how “he tells it like it is”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they’ve been busy deleting negative comments on that post.

they really cannot abide negative comments.
It would not bother me so much if prick didn’t bang on about how “he tells it like it is”
Oooh, what kind of negative comments?

Reactions: 3
£1,500 a month to rent their property.
All bought and paid for by the cult members.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn’t prick say he hates the smell of lavender and they have lavender growing in their lodge 🤔

Dose anyone eles hate watch the vlog and just find themselves muttering oh f**k off, oh f**k off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I'm gonna start shopping at Wait Rose, & I'm gonna steam my stuff in the microwave .............

Dose anyone eles hate watch the vlog and just find themselves muttering oh f**k off, oh f**k off.
Yip 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i just cannot stand these two anymore , they talk over each other all the time , they are always moaning , they make out they are just amazing.. ive stopped watching them... i hate to say this but where did the money come from for the hair do and the latest private do.... patreon... thats where.... it craws my pig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.