Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sybil

Chatty Member
Roses are red, Leigh’s head is still not hairy, his transplant failed, Prick wants a McFlairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Beapay

The latest vlog comments are literally full of comments about Foxes abroad and the narrow boats. Sorry lads another missed opportunity for a niche on YouTube - kudos to the brave Bianca , even if your comment was deleted
It was me!!
I also posted this, petty I know, but couldn’t resist
754FAEF9-67A2-4431-97E1-85FB37D7350F.png

• Haha
  • Heart

JesseCassTulip

OMG that was some comedy cooking hour with Prick Stein, I agree with all the above ^^^^ you just forgot to mention that they cut up the bland cooked chicken and added it to the "cooked from scratch" (using a jar) slop to marinate the chicken!! .... Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't one marinate meat/chicken etc before cooking, I'm no chef (unlike Nick) so I could be wrong!! Gist of this post NICK TALKS SH*T
Prick Stein has got to be included in the next thread title, surely. Too funny.

• Haha

captaincrunch

I just took a risk and watched the latest boring vlog. My goodness their life is so dull. They just buy bits of food, moan, and just exist. I don’t envy them at all. Also their vlogs are so out of date, they already moaned about their cancelled flights a week ago. Their channel is so dead wow. Also, 2004 called, it wants the clothes back.

• Haha

Lauurz

VIP Member
You lot are killing me, I feel so ashamed that I can’t cook as good as you all, and I don’t have just the one serrated knife 😢
It takes skill to open a tin/bottle. I'm sorry that you just don't have what it takes! I recommend just watching Pricks cooking videos on repeat and I promise you that you will get there in the end.... I mean, I'm still learning myself! Give me a can with a pull tab anyday but if I need to use a tin opener? I'm screwed!!
Nigella who? We have Prick Stein!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JesseCassTulip

I am not sure i can watch these 2 arrogant selfish greedy self absorbed people again.. yes i love disney but im now looking for other vlogs.. i am so glad i have seen right through them.. i couldnt stand 5 minutes with Nick his face needs a transplant never mind Leighs hair.. it needs a nice happy face not a slapped behind black weekend in blackpool one.
Anyone have any ideas for genuine NICER disney vlogs?
Mr David and Mr Ian. Love them.

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
Did I actually just watch Nick count mini sausages on Leigh's plate and take one back because he had one too many? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

fhs3848

I’m a bit worried about Prick. He did a whole mornings work on today’s vlog, and it’s really ruined their week. He must be absolutely knackered. Luckily he let us know he’s so efficient that he managed to do a whole months work in a 6 hour burst. He’s such an inspiration!

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
OMG the dude who went all the way to the port to see their ship off. Sorry but that's definitely tipping the scale of Saddo/Stalker

• Wow
  • Haha

Sexylady

How can these spongers need a holiday ?? When they live each day like it's s holiday anyway .

They just seem like brothers / room mates ..

Last edited:

disneys

VIP Member
So Nick the chef

- doesn’t season his food
- chills his red wine
- has his steak well done
- puts chilli jam on a stir fry

.. I hope Gordon Ramsey is watching !! He’s been doing it wrong for years !!

• Haha

Evilhex

Absolutely creased watching the bit where they try to show that Dr Leighvil’s transplant is working.

come in now Pouty the hair on your head looks like a teenagers who’s got their first pubes.

• Haha