The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have thought they would have taken the girls to DLP. Imagine two old men going to Disney and not taking the nieces

Reactions: 9
Are they actually going to drive that old car to Paris?! I get the new one has the charging issue to think of but that Tiny thing isn’t going to make it!
Were would their luggage go in that teeny tiny little car!!

Sounds like they may not be staying in a Disney hotel …

Not gonna lie, I cannot WAIT to see Nick in DLP 😂😂
I think he’ll secretly hate it, but he’ll put on a brave face to bring in the Kerchinga!! £££££ Can’t wait til he’s sees the prices of food & drink, if they are in a Disney hotel I hope they got a meal plan!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There's no Disney hotel in DLP that costs £280 for 7 days. They are doing what they always do, pretending they are millionaires but staying cheap as chips down the road.
As to taking the old banger over, never, not enough room for all the booze and snacks Prick needs to take with, let alone the hundreds of pairs of identical shorts and shirts. It's just not Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is it 🤡

Reactions: 9
Pouty should have edited it out about the girls knickers
And the fact that Masher still needs her bum wiped.......truly awful to keep that in!

I am a massive DLP fan and I am so sad those twats are going. They won't like it as "It's just not Florida" and they will compare every detail to WDW and probably won't take on board the differences due to covid!

7 days is too long right now for a DLP trip for those 2 wasters.....I on the other hand would love it!

They will like the close proximity of the parks etc and Prick can go and get a beer (or seven) in the village very easily!

Reactions: 8
And the fact that Masher still needs her bum wiped.......truly awful to keep that in!

I am a massive DLP fan and I am so sad those twats are going. They won't like it as "It's just not Florida" and they will compare every detail to WDW and probably won't take on board the differences due to covid!

7 days is too long right now for a DLP trip for those 2 wasters.....I on the other hand would love it!

They will like the close proximity of the parks etc and Prick can go and get a beer (or seven) in the village very easily!
Omg I just seen that about what prick said about masher what a cruel bastard

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Who else managed to pick out Alex aka Steph (which seemed weird) from that group coz let’s face it they bigged her up as “long term lodger” but then never introduced her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they actually going to drive that old car to Paris?! I get the new one has the charging issue to think of but that Tiny thing isn’t going to make it!
And that's what we're all hoping for 🤞🤞🤣 I'd love to see them broken down at the side of the road..in France. 😈

When they mentioned DLP you could see Prick with his smirky face as if to rub it in the faces of others. Well, we remember you in Epcot saying that you didn't want to visit DLP and I can't wait to see him complain about everything, then hopefully he'll never be there when any of us visit in the future!

Reactions: 10
They gloat and brag like they are something special, they are just a pair vile braggers

TLG #13 off to Paris , hope it’s all free , everything’s too expensive for Nick & Leigh

(works if you use the french pronunciation of Paris)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The new car is a hybrid so no issues with charging, they just need to put fuel in it. They haven't even taken the clapped out damp squid on a long run in the UK let alone trying to take it to Paris and back.

Nick also wants to go to the French vineyards... bet all he wants is the free sampling.

Isn't today the day for their cruise to Scotland with Celebrity to start?

What I am surprised about is that the knob guys haven't even thought about going to Disneyworld via a 3rd country... They certainly have the time to do it as they don't work for anyone.. Oh wait a minute ... they wouldn't be able use their Virgin miles to do it or get some "friends" to pay for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They would be slated if they did that as they wouldn't go anywhere, including shops, last year because they were so scared.
Florida is high risk at present, no social distancing at all so if they did go it would be for views.

Didnt they say the hotel is a bus ride away which doesn't make sense if they have a car, why not just drive.

Reactions: 5
They’re going with “friends” to split costs, it’ll be interesting to see which “friends” are stupid or desperate enough to go with them!!

They would be slated if they did that as they wouldn't go anywhere, including shops, last year because they were so scared.
Florida is high risk at present, no social distancing at all so if they did go it would be for views.

Didnt they say the hotel is a bus ride away which doesn't make sense if they have a car, why not just drive.
If they’re not at a Disney hotel they’ll have to pay for parking at the parks or walk the 40 mins from the hotel to the park or get a bus and run to get the back seat like they’re on a school trip 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.