The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are a business arrangement, no love, no respect, there is nothing between them apart from ££££££

Reactions: 10
I've just opened a tin of cook in sauce and poured it over chicken, have I cooked from scratch?
Could I have the recipe please? Or if you have time, could you produce a YouTube video on it? Could you possibly use one serrated knife for everything? Scrape the pan with a metal fork? Explain opening the can and mixing it with the chicken thoroughly? Measure out to make sure everyone has the same amount on their plates? Make the video last about 5 minutes?
I'd really appreciate if you could, thank you!! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could I have the recipe please? Or if you have time, could you produce a YouTube video on it? Could you possibly use one serrated knife for everything? Scrape the pan with a metal fork? Explain opening the can and mixing it with the chicken thoroughly? Measure out to make sure everyone has the same amount on their plates? Make the video last about 5 minutes?
Sorry but that's going to have to be a no, I'm too busy sorting out my fridge magnets to send out to my friends. Sorry, I mean my kerchingas. If I do one, I'll post the video in a fortnight okay, peasant? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't forget to cut a piece of chicken in half to make sure it's cooked, then declare it's still juicy and stick it back it in the over to make sure it's totally dried out. And add a bit of green at the end for that je ne sais quoi! Preferably coriander and don't worry if people hate coriander. You're a chef, you know best.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You lot are killing me, I feel so ashamed that I can’t cook as good as you all, and I don’t have just the one serrated knife 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You lot are killing me, I feel so ashamed that I can’t cook as good as you all, and I don’t have just the one serrated knife 😢
It takes skill to open a tin/bottle. I'm sorry that you just don't have what it takes! I recommend just watching Pricks cooking videos on repeat and I promise you that you will get there in the end.... I mean, I'm still learning myself! Give me a can with a pull tab anyday but if I need to use a tin opener? I'm screwed!!
Nigella who? We have Prick Stein!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When cooking chips its piled on the middle of the tray Instead of spreading the chips out and they turn out half cooked

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You don't have IBS and sinus problems, Nick.
That's a tit diet and a hangover.
The way they spoke to Nick's mother was absolutely unacceptable.
What horrible people, with no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 13
You don't have IBS and sinus problems, Nick.
That's a tit diet and a hangover.
The way they spoke to Nick's mother was absolutely unacceptable.
What horrible people, with no redeeming qualities.
I haven’t watched the vlog does nick has sinus problems? I suffer from sinusitis and it’s not nice thing to have? So all of a Sutton he got it bull tit

Reactions: 4
This smells like salmon 🍣 but it’s chicken 🤣🤣🤣🙄 wtf if that’s the case dont eat it 🤣

anyone paying monthly for this are mental give the money to charity not these 2 scammers!!

Reactions: 9
Another annoyance! Why does Leigh ALWAYS have to pick at the food before it’s cooked or ready? Why can’t he wait until it’s prepared? Pure greed! And then he has the audacity to call girl up north greedy!
I can’t understand why they’re both not obese with the amount of food they eat and Nick, you’re fooling nobody. We know you’re still drinking, the flogs just aren’t showing it.
After seeing his interaction with his mum yesterday I understand now why Nick is a lush. Looks like she has a drink issue too. Every time they’re together it revolves around drinking.

Reactions: 8
I've done a Lodge guy thing. Went to a garden centre and shared a slice of cake with my husband.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.