The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lost count how many accidents/fatalities that have happened where I live due to people thinking it’s fun to get to close to rough seas..you don’t have to be that clever to work out that the concrete is always slippy due to algae build up and one of the girls was alone and only needed a larger than normal wave and she would have been swept below onto the concrete and out to sea,it happened a couple of years ago I redcar and 4 people ended up in the sea,luckily they were dragged out...so to sum up absolute idiots to take the girls so close to the rough sea

Reactions: 8
I thought overall Nick was great with the girls, it was actually a nice vlog to watch, considering they’re Leigh’s biological nieces he did sod all with them apart from filming them, just shows he does always edit to make Nick looks bad!! I’m no fan of Nicks but credit were credits due!
Dr Leighvil is recovering from a hernia operation dontcha know, 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I bet Nick is one of those twats who pays for the super expensive cuts of steak and gets it well done.

Reactions: 11
Anyone shocked?! 😂😂😂😂 bring on the trip advisor…
How dare the tannoy system come on and ruin their vlog content! 🤣 Mooring is not as important. I bet everyone whilst on that cruise will have something interrupted at some point by the tannoy, watching a show, having a nap, having a massage etc. But no, vlog content is important.

Reactions: 9
They will be at breakfast buffet bickering and moaning as per and beetroot will be doing a 100 emoji faces per minute trying to act like he's happy and enjoying himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God there is always an issue with these two wherever they go!
If you ordered well done steak and it came to your table rarer than you'd like, you just politely ask them to cook it some more.....it's very simple!

How long was this tannoy announcement if they missed half a show?

• Haha
God there is always an issue with these two wherever they go!
If you ordered well done steak and it came to your table rarer than you'd like, you just politely ask them to cook it some more.....it's very simple!

How long was this tannoy announcement if they missed half a show?
These 2 would complain if an announcement was made that the ship was sinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet they'll be bored on Orkney "nothing to do, nothing to see" How about just appreciating what is there, the fresh air, beautiful scenery etc.
"it's just not Disney"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Monkey and Masher the girls real names ??
No, they call them that after a TV the girls love (or loved)
Someone did mention their real names on here once but I can't remember what they are (nor do I care, and that's not being rude)

Reactions: 3
Thank goodness it's not their real names ..I wonder if there mum has a new boyfriend and that's why they had them so she could have him over ??

Thank goodness it's not their real names ..I wonder if there mum has a new boyfriend and that's why they had them so she could have him over ??
If/when she finds someone new, I hope they can see how Nick speaks to the girls and has a word! (I know a lot of you have said he was good with the girls in the latest vlog- I've not see it yet- but we know what he's like!)

If/when she finds someone new, I hope they can see how Nick speaks to the girls and has a word! (I know a lot of you have said he was good with the girls in the latest vlog- I've not see it yet- but we know what he's like!)
While he was good with them and playing while Pouty watched and filmed it was still the pretending to push them in the sea type stuff, so still a little mean, but they loved it!

But for him to moan about the chef swearing and then yell tit and bloody hell on the beach is ridiculous! They made it obvious it was about getting free stuff as they moaned about not even getting a free drink 🙄

Reactions: 6
Don’t kno about that, I personally feel they were shamed into it, ppl on here have said they should give the girls mum some time for herself, it was also said that they wouldn’t do that coz they’d have to pay for everything, however seeing as “they don’t read here” it must be because they thought of it all on their own!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How pathetic to stay on the ship, probably just because the drinks and food are paid for onboard. And why can't a grown man in his 40's stay up until 10.30pm without a nap in the day 👀

#11 The Loser Guys Snooze and Booze Cruise For Zero Views

How pathetic to stay on the ship, probably just because the drinks and food are paid for onboard. And why can't a grown man in his 40's stay up until 10.30pm without a nap in the day 👀
They have to have a nanna nap during the day! It’s part of there boring life 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.