The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And loads of "that's not like Florida" and "that's not as good as Florida" and "why is it in French" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine all the moaning about the prices and the food and the attitude of staff - “not very Disney” said in a high pitched punch n Judy voice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Jade likes that Kitchen place?? They really should have made it clear whether she did or not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit worried about Prick. He did a whole mornings work on today’s vlog, and it’s really ruined their week. He must be absolutely knackered. Luckily he let us know he’s so efficient that he managed to do a whole months work in a 6 hour burst. He’s such an inspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a bit worried about Prick. He did a whole mornings work on today’s vlog, and it’s really ruined their week. He must be absolutely knackered. Luckily he let us know he’s so efficient that he managed to do a whole months work in a 6 hour burst. He’s such an inspiration!
I dread to think of the quality of the work, a whole month in 6 hours

Reactions: 9
I wonder who the favoured few are who have access to discord but are not patrons or you tube members.
My guess are

Hannah and Mark
Jade
Nicky
Cocoa Beach Vera
Michael/Stephen
CLIF

Reactions: 2
I wonder who the favoured few are who have access to discord but are not patrons or you tube members.
My guess are

Hannah and Mark
Jade
Nicky
Cocoa Beach Vera
Michael/Stephen
CLIF
I’m pretty sure they’re all, or at least most of them are Patreons,

Reactions: 5
Eagerly awaiting the vlog where Prick pulls out the empty Protein Pots and attempts to recreate it himself. An extra ingredient should make it his creation. Henderson's Sauce should do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.