The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£250 for a 7 night cruise - do you have to row the ship yourself?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am not sure i can watch these 2 arrogant selfish greedy self absorbed people again.. yes i love disney but im now looking for other vlogs.. i am so glad i have seen right through them.. i couldnt stand 5 minutes with Nick his face needs a transplant never mind Leighs hair.. it needs a nice happy face not a slapped behind black weekend in blackpool one.
Anyone have any ideas for genuine NICER disney vlogs?

Reactions: 10
£250 for a 7 night cruise - do you have to row the ship yourself?! 😳
Ah, no it would be £250 for 3 nights in an inside cabin from 5pm on Saturday to 7am on Tuesday so 62 hours. And is the basic package

Reactions: 5
I think they said they would visit Scotland on the cruise, if so the cost of a balcony cabin and upgraded drinks is around £3300 for the 2 of them , I think they are playing the cost down after the questions and comments around patreon and youtube members. They dont want the sheep thinking about the cost too much 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They had a gorgeous balcony cabin on the Disney Dream in the Bahamas with lovely weather and they went about looking a bit bored and miserable throughout. Looked like they were only there to get footage and their vlogs were so unenthusiastic compared to other cruise vlogs. Can't imagine they really want to go on this cruise tbh

Reactions: 9
I am not sure i can watch these 2 arrogant selfish greedy self absorbed people again.. yes i love disney but im now looking for other vlogs.. i am so glad i have seen right through them.. i couldnt stand 5 minutes with Nick his face needs a transplant never mind Leighs hair.. it needs a nice happy face not a slapped behind black weekend in blackpool one.
Anyone have any ideas for genuine NICER disney vlogs?
I like watching The Despicable Three they either stay Universal end and just do Universal/Seaworld or stay onsite at Disney :)

They had a gorgeous balcony cabin on the Disney Dream in the Bahamas with lovely weather and they went about looking a bit bored and miserable throughout. Looked like they were only there to get footage and their vlogs were so unenthusiastic compared to other cruise vlogs. Can't imagine they really want to go on this cruise tbh
They don't it's purely a view making vlog!! they need an income boost!

Reactions: 6
I think they said they would visit Scotland on the cruise, if so the cost of a balcony cabin and upgraded drinks is around £3300 for the 2 of them , I think they are playing the cost down after the questions and comments around patreon and youtube members. They dont want the sheep thinking about the cost too much 🙄
Just like Nick often has “work” to do back near the apartment. I’m confident it’s dealing with tenants - and fair enough if they don’t want to talk about it - but the way they swerve or overlook things that their Patreons might get turned off by really is becoming transparent.

Reactions: 7
Prick is a liar I caught him out so many times he said that he paid the cruise with the deposit from the florida holiday and also on his comment on Facebook florida page that they cancelled florida, but sill going! someone asked where going instead prick said somewhere even better

Attachments

So a 7 day booze cruise to nowhere is better than Florida and DLP:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 🤡

Time for the 🐑 to wake up and watch these losers a week or so behind like everyone else and save their money for a more deserving cause

#11 The Loser Guys scamming news is a booze cruise for views :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they want Brenda to come on the cruise as well......trying to get those views up I see.

Reactions: 13
They mentioned Scotland so its one of these. I bet you anything Prick will be an expert on the Loch Ness Monster.

Prick, it's 15 months to next October not 13.
Insurance covers you worldwide and America? Isn't America in this world then?

They've used that picnic bag loads apparently but the day before they went out looking for plastic glasses in B&M.
It will be the 21st Aug one as they did say 7 nights. If it was the 6th Aug we would have known by now as it would have been all over their insta and facebook stories.

Obviously they are trying to save money as the could have booked the Holiday Inn right next to the cruise terminal rather than one at Southampton airport which is 4.7 miles away.

You never watch tim tracker!!! Wasn’t Nick the prick desperate to meet him 🙄 she a lair!!! someone’s jealous of Tim trackers success!!

also we don’t need to see you taste the red wine and full that face we all want to punch 🥊

Reactions: 9
Does Nick have any building skills or is he just one of those DIY cowboys I don't know to much about them other then the Florida stuff they clearly have a fair bit of money between them

Reactions: 4
Does Nick have any building skills or is he just one of those DIY cowboys I don't know to much about them other then the Florida stuff they clearly have a fair bit of money between them
With the added bonus of sheep paying monthly for their lifestyle 🙄

Last edited:
Clearly renovating their many properties is "work" :cool:

And if they were half decent they would pay to take the sister (and kids) on the cruise instead of openly exploiting Batty B for views.

Clearly renovating their many properties is "work" :cool:

And if they were half decent they would pay to take the sister (and kids) on the cruise instead of openly exploiting Batty B for views.
Not a decent bone in their bodies or hair follicles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.