The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and the wife were hate watching their Florida slogs with the family over the weekend.

First of all the way they used the old aunts for views was disgusting. Took her on every thrill ride or got her pished and then stuck her in front of a camera like a dancing monkey. I’m honestly surprised the uncle never lamped them one.

Secondly noticed that Prick carries all the cards/money, got me thinking yes we know he is a controlling freak and probably does this to control Pouty but I also got the impression that Pouty has had spending issues in the past and can’t be trusted with money. He is like a child wanting a new toy every time he sees something.

Reactions: 10
Me and the wife were hate watching their Florida slogs with the family over the weekend.

First of all the way they used the old aunts for views was disgusting. Took her on every thrill ride or got her pished and then stuck her in front of a camera like a dancing monkey. I’m honestly surprised the uncle never lamped them one.

Secondly noticed that Prick carries all the cards/money, got me thinking yes we know he is a controlling freak and probably does this to control Pouty but I also got the impression that Pouty has had spending issues in the past and can’t be trusted with money. He is like a child wanting a new toy every time he sees something.
I really don't know why they bother with the Disney Character Warehouse, the go in, walk round, look at stuff, come out, ive only know them ever to buy a cup!! They are NOT Disney lovers, oh wait, yes they are kinda Disney lovers, they love the money the vlogs bring in!! that's it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pouty, you don't have to have decaf coffee if you prefer caffineated in the morning. Go on Amazon or go to The Range or 'Dunnum Ills' as Prick calls it and buy a one cup cafetiere. One of you can then use the machine and the other can use the cafetiere. Simple.

Why are they obsessed with shorts on this cruise? Its trousers and jumpers they'll need. It's not the Bahamas they're going to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They must have a mahooosive credit limit on their CC's!! they never seem to use cash!

Reactions: 7
I really don't know why they bother with the Disney Character Warehouse, the go in, walk round, look at stuff, come out, ive only know them ever to buy a cup!! They are NOT Disney lovers, oh wait, yes they are kinda Disney lovers, they love the money the vlogs bring in!! that's it!
I remember in one vlog they went into character warehouse and there was this lovely Mickey blanket they touched it and didn’t buy it it was a bargain i would of def buy it for sure

Pouty like a child and have to ask prick for pocket money if he wants to buy anything ! In the latest vlog prick brought all next outfits and pouty brought all Tesco’s nothing wrong with Tesco’s just saying x

Reactions: 5
If they have 20k subscribers how are they only scraping in 5-7k views per slog. Just wait for the clickbait vlog titles to bring in people searching for videos on celebrity cruises
And watching them shopping always goes the same way. Prick walks away with4 or 5 t shirts and shirts and a few pair of shorts. Leigh has 1 shirt and shorts he doesn't really like. All Pricks doing i bet. Grabbing all the nice stuff and saying he saw it first . Reminded me of a video from a few years ago that came up on my feed. They had gone shopping and Pouty found a t shirt he really liked. When they got back home Prick said i might have to manipulate him by telling him he looks funny in it so he will give it to me.....says it all

Reactions: 9
They have over 20k subs but only a average off 6k views per vlog .Are some subs from face accounts ?? If I were them I would be hoping they were because its a embarrassment to has so little views .

Reactions: 5
So they’re making their AirBNB host wait until the very last minute before they cancel, wonder how they’d react if someone did that to them!! they’re going for a month with “friends” aka KERCHINGA’s

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So they’re making their AirBNB host wait until the very last minute before they cancel, wonder how they’d react if someone did that to them!! they’re going for a month with “friends” aka KERCHINGA’s
without no worries or responsibilities

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how they keep mentioning the duck for the bathroom just in case some saddo buys them one?
Why a duck? Why does the apartment have to mirror the caravan? Choose something different! Prick said to Pouty that he couldn’t buy anything for the cruise but he soon bought clothes for himself.
I just wish they would buy clothes from the adult section instead of the teenage boy rails. They are far too tight!
I bet prick was one of those kinds at school that wouldn’t allow you in the Wendy house and always got to the front of the queue for lunch. That annoying kid that nobody liked. Nothing has changed.

Reactions: 9
They have hidden their like / dislike ratio.......how embarresing.

This is the only Disneyland these lazy spongers deserve to go to .
They absolutely can’t stand negativity about themselves, this sight must kill them!! The thing is with the comments on here is, once they’ve read on here what is being said about them, they can’t unread it!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.