Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Just going to leave this here from Brad's questionable teenage years. This was shared many moons ago now lol.
On a side note, I joined tattle when all that shit went down about Big W clothes 🤣
Screenshot_20230421-222753_Chrome.jpg

And just adding these because it's always a nice reminder to know how fake these 2 fuckwits are. 💅

Screenshot_20230421-231129_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230421-231119_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Plagiarou

Go on, Brad 👀. Be sure to include how much it costs to go to the skatepark, so we can see how long until your “investment” pays off!
View attachment 2106121
Narrator:
Acting alone, this cunning female attempts to lure the Pygmy alpha to his ultimate demise, by preying on his greatest weakness - his narcissism.

To lull him into a false sense of security and take advantage of his low intelligence, she cleverly feigns interest in the costs of his vanity project. While her real intentions are clear to the viewer, the lure is too strong, and the need to humblebrag is too great. The Pygmy alpha succumbs, and fully discloses the extent of his stupidity and the costs incurred to satisfy his reliance on head pats from internet strangers.

It is now inevitable, there can be only one outcome. The pack descends. His vanity was his ultimate downfall. Will his cubs ever survive without him indulging their every whim? We may never know. And so the circle of life continues on the swapsavanna.

(Fades out to the tunes of ‘I just can’t wait to be king’…..)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
When they irritate me which is pretty much every day, I just remember they have no real friends, they hate each other, kids need teeth and speech work and they live a sad pathetic life. Their lives are filled with material things not real life connections, it’s actually quite sad

Ahh same !! ♥

sometimes, as I return from my full time job, dwelling on my masters degree, mothering my two children on my own, who ask for an iPad or a lunch order or a deck of Pokémon cards, and I have to say “no” or count my pennies-

I think “gosh, maybe the friggen Kearnts have got it right and I’ve got it wrong” -

then I think of my friends and family who love and support me, my clients who genuinely rely on me and my expertise day to day, and my children who may not have gadgets, but have 1000 books which they love to read chapters of with me night after night, and I think…. Thanks Sarah, I’d rather be me !!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
When they irritate me which is pretty much every day, I just remember they have no real friends, they hate each other, kids need teeth and speech work and they live a sad pathetic life. Their lives are filled with material things not real life connections, it’s actually quite sad

Reactions: 43

DoublePinkSeahorse

I am horrified by the timing of this ad!!! Honestly. And saying it's the perfect gift for MOTHER'S DAY!? Maybe I'm a prude, but I want handmade stuff from my kids for mother's day, not a sex toy! 🤮🤯

Reactions: 41

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
I won’t say too much regarding what I heard back from council today because I don’t want to give the Kunts any hot tips, however let’s just say with regards to unapproved and potentially illegal structures such as a large back yard skate park being erected, the council will liaise with other relevant departments and they said in this regard, this may include planning, building and (possibly!!!) health & safety. It’s very dangerous. Hope they enjoyed all the pics I included of the non flush sheets of wood that would rip a small child’s finger off…..they were interested to hear it was recently used during a party for small children without passing safety checks too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

canijustsay

VIP Member
There is no DA for the Kearns house to be enclosed like it is.
It’s meant to be open down the bottom to allow for water to return to the creek and no further DA for the “sunroom” that was a deck to be enclosed and downstairs to be made into living space.
There is plans there for the build which is a kit home build

Someone in 2007 tried to submit a DA for a single storey house and it was knocked back.

It used to be used for screen printing business.

So the Kearns would be concerned if their skate ramp doesn’t comply. The whole house doesn’t comply! 🤣🤣

You can thank my sleepless investigations on my 3 sick kids who kept me awake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Plagiarou

The Kearns #33: Not a tradie, just did woodwork in school. Mini-ramp by mini-man, swinging his big mini-tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Gosh I hope the cousin is okay. I can’t imagine the trauma caused by not getting $20k worth of birthday presents and a sick party for all of mum’s friends 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I reckon they sprinkled powder over their own feet & that’s why they look like that 🤣 been swimming in the lake reservoir too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 35