The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a disgusting tactic to use your children as a comment engagement boost. Shes broadcasting those poor kids to God knows who and acting like they also need validation. These kids are going to need so much help when older and the real world smacks them in the face when mummy can't buy an entire shop cause they woke up.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just going to leave this here from Brad's questionable teenage years. This was shared many moons ago now lol.
On a side note, I joined tattle when all that tit went down about Big W clothes 🤣
Screenshot_20230421-222753_Chrome.jpg

And just adding these because it's always a nice reminder to know how fake these 2 fuckwits are. 💅

Screenshot_20230421-231129_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230421-231119_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I want to marry LDB and have her babies...
LDB is the best. She always has great content, makes an effort when doing ads, like puts a brush though her hair and throws a face on. Unlike our old mate the swamp dweller who can’t even change out of that bleeping pink Lorna tank

• Heart
And how does one access this website for my own personal reasons?
It’s definitely not Brandley. This Brad is in a relationship with a woman who previously took a court order out against him.

---
Just going to leave this here from Brad's questionable teenage years. This was shared many moons ago now lol.
On a side note, I joined tattle when all that tit went down about Big W clothes 🤣
View attachment 2117037

And just adding these because it's always a nice reminder to know how fake these 2 fuckwits are. 💅

View attachment 2117043View attachment 2117045
These are why I decided to look them up with my spare 20 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So much effort for his misogynistic funny reel and he actually lost followers. Piss poor engagement too. Womp womp.

Are we still doing plant jokes? Sarah was into plants years ago when everyone was, but that whole thing has really died down.

887A68C9-0790-4548-86B0-46113E7ED26B.jpeg

1A5F5A86-04ED-4042-9F3A-62D65B478C50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah must be buying followers
She gains followers and when you add them up they’re a round number like 100…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So he's found another few hours during the week and on Saturday mornings to be a footy coach?
Where does he find those extra hours? Remember he doesn't even have time during the day to pop to the kitchen for lunch and his home office even has a built-in toilet.
Oh and well done Maaate for exposing the teams name etc.
Another detail of your (and other kids) life that probably should not be public.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2117037

View attachment 2117043View attachment 2117045
You should send to influencertea_aus
---
$6 per medal…how many weeks, how many kids…that’s achievable for the average volunteer
Is it normal to get a weekly medal???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah and Brad need to have a talk. She actually bothers removing the team name, then Brad shows it close up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry, I don’t want more tat that is just destined for landfill. Where do they keep all of this crap?! Kids can just enjoy sport for its own sake. They don’t need a prize. Also, your little weekly medal would send my neurodiverse seven year old child absolutely spiralling and ruin team sports for him…so…

At least he volunteers though. Maybe he needs to have that chat with Sarah too.

It's not normal to get a weekly medal. Wonder what the coaches of the other junior teams think of this?
My kids footy and hockey teams get a player of the week - footy they get a medal they take home to wear for the week and then bring back the next week and a certificate and hockey a certificate - trust them to go completely overboard…

Reactions: 10
I had to do some digging for a personal matter but had a full hour of access to court details. (FYI not illegal - $10 for one hour and you can look it all up yourself, a lawyer family member suggests it when dating 😂 it’s like the lemon check for second hand cars) I did my stuff and had some leftover time. The Brad Kearns that pops up is a guy who also got charged with breaking and entering worksites etc. not the same one.

I’m assuming what I found for ‘Sencon’ Sarah Kearns is all in relation to her police ‘career’.
I almost made the same mistake in thinking it was "our" Brad. "Our" Brad's middle name is James.

Reactions: 3
Geez, I wonder why the millions of parents who have coached their kids footy teams never thought of that Brandley 🙄 Don’t know how we’d survive without the Kearnts.

be
9B8AD115-C086-4A22-9D16-E8F7823F768D.jpeg

---
The fact that she got paid for this by Bunnings while the stunted misogynistic garden gnome pumped out a dismally unfunny reel about Bunnings plants for free.
It makes me happy.
Mmmm, looks like they were posted at roughly the same time. Wouldn’t put it past small man to have had his made and ready to go in an attempt to outshine LBD’s first partnership with Bunnings. Oooh, my inner conspiracy theorist is having a blast!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.