Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ktra2021

Chatty Member
ANZAC Day 2023
LBD posts a heartfelt, proud, respectful message to her husband.
Sez posts a potato bake.
Says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Our footy team has player of the week and we got a medal, but it was to share & we had to return it each week on game day! The kids didn’t get to keep it.
As a teacher who has sat through MANY Show and Tell sessions, sharing is far more special. One medal that get for a little bit then return, means they win THE best player medal and not just another piece of junk for them to lose. It's cared for, respected and coveted by the kids when it's just one medal to EARN.

Us teachers reaaaaaallly don't like coaches like Brad.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

RedFrog2

Brandley has never had a job that's latest more than 5 minutes and Sez has spent a good portion of her adult working life on maternity leave and being 'a' influencer. Neither of them would have a clue about hardwork.

Phew, lucky Brandley isn’t tall enough to hit that horizontal support beam when doing cartwheels!
He’s gonna be that wanker parent who hangs around the teenagers and their mates when they are like 15/16 and having a couple of bevs who thinks he is cool but all the kids thing is a dick but won’t say anything cause he lets them drink there

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Their tanty once they read this and their paranoia while waiting for the end result will be epic.
Oh but it will be everyone else's fault but their own. 'sadly, due to a handful of disgusting, negative trolls, all of the hard work and effort Brad put in to the skate ramp for our kind, respectful and loving boys is now going to waste. We weren't hurting anyone and it's a shame that a few people have to ruin things for everyone'.
No, assholes. There's a process for these kind of things, and you aren't above council permits just because you want to flaunt your seemingly never ending pile of cash to your bogan followers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

taylorverse

Oh this is making me feel sick. $150 (at least) in cash, piles of presents, a giant over the top $10k skatepark and a party… for a 7year old.
for a family that try to be so relatable, they really love to show off how much they spend.
meanwhile the rest of us are calculating how much fuel they can buy, which meals are cheaper to cook and how to pay their bills, not throwing money away for a 7 year old.
We always had the rule, presents or party. So if we had a party, we had minimal (and inexpensive gifts).
I hated this as a child, but god so thankful for it now.

Reactions: 32

notgifted

VIP Member
Ok Tattlers, I have it on good authority that the Influencer Tea page on Insta will be doing a Kearns Tea day tomorrow, make it worth her while & don’t be shy! DM’s will be anonymous or reply when the question box is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it… What these bogans prioritise their dollars on is mind boggling!! To spend $15k on a skate ramp, to impress a bunch of nobodies who don’t give a shit, and then to not provide a decent amount of food for the guests 🥴 unfathomable

imagine if they spent those dollars on therapy instead!
at least there would have been enough toilets for all the kids? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

mummasoc

Chatty Member
If strangers on the internet were speaking like that about my child - repeat ‘strangers’, who know where you live because you posted it, and every details of their lives and schedules, including where they go to school, I’d be really worried for their safety. Morons.

Reactions: 30

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Trolls ? You mean like your genuine followers who are struggling with cost of living while you’re out there splashing (wasting) cash left, right and centre. What a tosser !

Reactions: 30