Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Thirst trap, amirite ladies…wet day in the lake!!!
Jesus fucking Christ. His ‘traumatic childhood’ facade is wearing so thin.

If devon on fresh bread made his day great then life couldn’t have been that bad?

Mate, come back when your parents were abusive but spent all their money on drugs over Devon and fresh bread. Then you can sook for head pats in another woe is me post.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

magic_unicorn__

So fucking weird that she’s posting about her kids bday then hey here’s a sex toy then back to kids at a party. If my kids were at a party and then put on social media then the mum was promoting a sex toy I’d be livid. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for self love but right time and place. This just wasn’t it!

Reactions: 30
What is she talking about??
When I first read this I thought Carl Barron had died and that was why she was sad. Please, learn how to use your words to communicate. It's literally your job. View attachment 2123957
I still don’t know. At first I thought she’d gone for an actual bike ride, which seemed very out of character. Then I couldn’t work out who Carl “Barren” was or why that was sad. Then she made another cup of tea?

Even by her standards, this is woeful content. Show me another angle of Ted eating an Easter egg or something. Anything is better than this.
---
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure most stores keep the dog food rolls and the devon very separate?
I can’t speak for what sort of supermarkets they have in Swampville, but down here the dog meat is kept in the aisle with the dog food and the people meat is with the people food 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Selling Self Awareness

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it… What these bogans prioritise their dollars on is mind boggling!! To spend $15k on a skate ramp, to impress a bunch of nobodies who don’t give a shit, and then to not provide a decent amount of food for the guests 🥴 unfathomable

imagine if they spent those dollars on therapy instead!

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Remember last year at The Easter Show!? These obnoxious flogs had that monstrous cart with The Umbrella!? Just charging through everyone!?

The inbred kids got 269 show bags, each.

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s so gross how she asks people to comment for the kids. Do your job properly and make decent content and you won’t have to beg for engagement and use cheap ploys like pretending it’s to make the kids happy (ick) and not just to boost your numbers on a sponsored post (double ick). Also lol the she kept implying that they make ice cream all the time 🤥 but now Finn is shocked that it worked 🙄. Guarantee she’s never made the sausage rolls before either and absolutely had zero intention to. I’m shocked she didn’t just do a smoothie for the hundredth time as that was the laziest option.
8584B693-5A82-4C96-BE2A-087F32DC7CE9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Notamused

They really can’t read the room can they? Lots of families doing it tough with cost of living pressures and they parade around all day, her in particular at home or the shops, spending money like she has a never ending supply. Throwing in adds for “crap” and then thank you for supporting my family. Even if i wanted to buy some overpriced eye patches I wouldn’t be using her code.

As for the skate park - I’m not buying his claim he designed it himself. That thing will have some specific angles and calculations to get it to run smoothly. He aint no Engineer. I reckon he has brought the plans from somewhere. We never actually saw him cutting any of the angled side panels. Where is his saw bench? What he did it freehand? Sure.

At the end of the day it is an accident waiting to happen.

Great having a huge block Sarah - shame you can’t use two thirds of it due to it being swamp. Have to put all the kids equipment at the front?

I need someone to show me the maths. Skate parks are literally free. When is this going to pay for itself? They live in a swamp, they’ll still need to go to Slam Factory in wet weather. This doesn’t even replace a proper skate park anyway?

If the skatepark cost $1 and I went every single day, it would still take over 8 years before that thing paid for itself (with a low ball estimate that it cost $3k, which it didn’t).
7F42D929-3A61-442A-987F-440F5ADDCCF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So so gross!!! 🤮 The fact that she uses the kids to guilt people into engaging and also that they are raising them to seek validation from strangers online. So. Much. Ick.
“Hey guys, the only thing my kids love more than a constant influx of new material possessions is external validation from literal strangers on the internet, so if you can drop them a like that would be great 🫶”

• Haha
  • Sad

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Has anyone called their council to see if you need a DA to build a skate park and one of that size in your backyard?? From what I was reading you 100% need to
my gf works for environment and planning and she said a ramp that size is absolutely not exempt from a DA and needs a permit. A few emails for Port Mac council with more than three complaints and they will be served paperwork to pull it down. Get on it y’all.

• Heart
  • Haha

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the air gift… my son is the same age, he turned 7 last week. No way I would trust or expect him to take care of and not lose AirPods…

also wouldn’t listening to them while skating be dangerous? Would you not need to hear the noise surrounding you? I can’t get over the stupidity