The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they will burn the midnight oil and get this ramp and spick & span, be utter show offs and post how they make miracles happen for their deserving kids, they work so hard guys.
Wish just for once they would come unstuck.
---
The ramp story Sezzie has up, I counted 12 sheets on that one side alone, those sheets start at $295 a sheet šŸ˜… bleeping hell guys, did the Kearns win the lotto and they are holding out on us ??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This was on the Finn's Bday story. Made me lol, think it's a genuine follower too. Also love 'they've worked bloody hard' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20230414-153410_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brandley has never had a job that's latest more than 5 minutes and Sez has spent a good portion of her adult working life on maternity leave and being 'a' influencer. Neither of them would have a clue about hardwork.

Reactions: 33
When they irritate me which is pretty much every day, I just remember they have no real friends, they hate each other, kids need teeth and speech work and they live a sad pathetic life. Their lives are filled with material things not real life connections, itā€™s actually quite sad

Reactions: 43
When they irritate me which is pretty much every day, I just remember they have no real friends, they hate each other, kids need teeth and speech work and they live a sad pathetic life. Their lives are filled with material things not real life connections, itā€™s actually quite sad

Ahh same !! ā™„

sometimes, as I return from my full time job, dwelling on my masters degree, mothering my two children on my own, who ask for an iPad or a lunch order or a deck of PokĆ©mon cards, and I have to say ā€œnoā€ or count my pennies-

I think ā€œgosh, maybe the friggen Kearnts have got it right and Iā€™ve got it wrongā€ -

then I think of my friends and family who love and support me, my clients who genuinely rely on me and my expertise day to day, and my children who may not have gadgets, but have 1000 books which they love to read chapters of with me night after night, and I thinkā€¦. Thanks Sarah, Iā€™d rather be me !!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Of course she had to show she was "helping" braddles after we discussed it here. Which sounds like she did a tit job of it anyway

Reactions: 9
An interesting collaboration. Her brand isnā€™t self care, fitness or even pleasure (šŸ¤¢). Her brand is ā€˜relatable, woke boy mum who has overcome all odds to succeedā€™ (self branded).

I donā€™t see a lot of evidence she is an authority on womenā€™s bodies, in any capacity.
This woman has no authority on any subject. Maybe with the exception of consumerism. I wonder if she paid to be on the panel?

Reactions: 7
Did we notice his tiny drop saw in the background of the video tooā€¦

(Not a euphemism at all)

sarah is relatable to this hosting gif cos sheā€™s a bleep.
she asked for people to come forward with their success stories with the toy thing, so sheā€™s even asking for others to do her work

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what merch Sez will flog at the Empower Newcastle gabfest. 'Hands on' Brandley might be able to assist as well.

Reactions: 3
Ahh same !! ā™„

sometimes, as I return from my full time job, dwelling on my masters degree, mothering my two children on my own, who ask for an iPad or a lunch order or a deck of PokĆ©mon cards, and I have to say ā€œnoā€ or count my pennies-

I think ā€œgosh, maybe the friggen Kearnts have got it right and Iā€™ve got it wrongā€ -

then I think of my friends and family who love and support me, my clients who genuinely rely on me and my expertise day to day, and my children who may not have gadgets, but have 1000 books which they love to read chapters of with me night after night, and I thinkā€¦. Thanks Sarah, Iā€™d rather be me !!
You sound just great to me šŸ„²
Itā€™s harder to appreciate what isnā€™t worked for, and doing a ad occasionally in between tit stories of the twisted teefy little twits isnā€™t it.

Reactions: 13
So they will burn the midnight oil and get this ramp and spick & span, be utter show offs and post how they make miracles happen for their deserving kids, they work so hard guys.
Wish just for once they would come unstuck.
---
The ramp story Sezzie has up, I counted 12 sheets on that one side alone, those sheets start at $295 a sheet šŸ˜… bleeping hell guys, did the Kearns win the lotto and they are holding out on us ??
Sez isnā€™t, she be busy filling her cup

Reactions: 4
When is this fully sick skate party supposed to be happening? Because they aren't even finished that disaster of a skate park.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.