The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look I'm in my early 60's and don't mind a bit of self love. But please noooo I'd die if my daughters gave me that for mother's day. She is soooo embarrassed doing those ads.
I’d die giving it to my mum!! Hey mum, thought you look like you weren’t satisfied…if you know what I mean
---
Yes. So professional. So good. Also…have we been calling him a legend…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am horrified by the timing of this ad!!! Honestly. And saying it's the perfect gift for MOTHER'S DAY!? Maybe I'm a prude, but I want handmade stuff from my kids for mother's day, not a sex toy! 🤮🤯

Not a prude.. but Mother’s Day gifts are supposed to be all about your children buying you gifts.. I would be completely and utterly uncomfortable with my son buying me a sex you for Mother’s Day! That’s just weird and totally inappropriate 😬

Reactions: 17
If that table of food is anything to go by she’s put in zero effort with the party, how damn boring, also the skate ramp had puddles 😂😂😂
The food was abysmal - literally a packet of marshmallows on a plastic plate, a packet of pringles and twisties also on a plastic plate and some cut up fruit - seriously she has to be joking!!! The whole thing is just sooooooooo sad!!

Reactions: 20
I’d die giving it to my mum!! Hey mum, thought you look like you weren’t satisfied…if you know what I mean
---
Yes. So professional. So good. Also…have we been calling him a legend…
Is he going to share the total piece spent on this budget project?

Reactions: 7
Yeah kids if you read this I honestly don’t ever want you to give me a sex toy for Mother’s Day. You will also never catch me gifting one to my mother :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think Lake Mac Council need a little email or 10 about this. Surely it would need a permit or a DA or something. Maybe it also needs a “disturbing the peace” complaint or three.

Reactions: 14
$450 only on the screws….
My guess is $12.5-$15k

the special top timber was $250 a sheet, he bought 50 sticks of timber for the frame which is about $2500, screws, drill bits, assuming 30 sheets of ply + the surface….

plus add on the party, the gifts, the cash…..

is Knox wearing new rollerblades?

Also. What a wanker name dropping that Nitro Circus and X Games use that surface.
except their skating on professionally built ones without bumps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh geez!! All that very exxy radz ramp surface hacked and wacked together like that! Those lips in the joins will become ‘a dumb way to die’ if they’re not fixed properly.

Look, props for what he has achieved, but it’s OTT and the neighbours right on the fence line will have no peace and quiet, the reason they all live there in the first place.

It’s definitely a new version of the show Middle Upper Class Bogans.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet myself that Brad would mansplain the process of building the skate ramp after he finished, but man that montage of selfies in front of the ramp with captioned mansplaining was even better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.