The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. Huge pile of presents and then not even pretending to be subtle and just showing the huge pile of cash 🫠🫠🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Lol. Huge pile of presents and then not even pretending to be subtle and just showing the huge pile of cash 🫠🫠🫠
Wtf is a 7 year old doing with that amount of cash?! ON TOP of the $10k skatepark, no doubt new skateboards, ear phones, the sign display .......like wtf this is just gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
95827F08-179A-44BC-94B9-3C90378875C0.jpeg

Check out where the water is no wonder she quickly skimmed and didn’t show the sign

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
duck me, the kid gets a skate park, a mountain of presents, a wad a cash in $50 notes, a huge sign…

my hubby made me feel like I was spoiling our kids with his 3 gifts…

Reactions: 20
James ad in the middle so people watch it.

I wouldnt waste my money on that tit, it doesn’t work… look at their faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they new or the Air Jordans he got on the cruise? Imagine bragging about what a brat your child is 😂
They look new to me, will have to go back on pics to check, I was sure the cruise pair were pure white.
---
He has those shoes in an Xmas photo but in the cruise he’s wearing pure white, these wasteful maggots

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Everything about these Kearnts is just so gross. I can't believe they wasted spent 10k on that skatepark as well as buying all those presents. They think it's some kind of flex to drop that money but it comes across just foul, they just like to show off to their houso followers.
We do awesome holidays for our mini's birthday (cliche-but we really do like making memories) and the total cost is usually similar to Brad's dick extension skate ramp but we don't feel the need to gloat or post it on social media and we balance it out with simple gifts.
Also the 7 year old couldn't even read that hideous birthday sign, he sounds like a toddler so I should not have been surprised.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.