The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CONGRATULATIONS the OG @Bobley_the_1st for the winning thread title, tweaked slightly to fit. Original title “Thread 32 Kearnts Family, jacks of all trades, masters of none. It is all fun and games til the flood waters come.” with 52 votes!

You win a trip to the easter show, a flooded back lawn, a wonky home made $10000 skatepark, mouldy air conditioner vents and a coke allergy!

Same tit different day with these grifting losers. BigSez suddenly has hives but that could be just from the school holidays. Brandley was dubbed artistically gifted. Bobley came back but hasn’t been seen since.

Happy for one of our elite wordsmiths to do a full recrap!

Happy Easter! 🐣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait to see how long this pathetic skate ramp lasts, got to wet the wood 🙄 a phrase Brad wouldn’t be too familiar with 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember last year at The Easter Show!? These obnoxious flogs had that monstrous cart with The Umbrella!? Just charging through everyone!?

The inbred kids got 269 show bags, each.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
CONGRATULATIONS the OG @Bobley_the_1st for the winning thread title, tweaked slightly to fit. Original title “Thread 32 Kearnts Family, jacks of all trades, masters of none. It is all fun and games til the flood waters come.” with 52 votes!

You win a trip to the easter show, a flooded back lawn, a wonky home made $10000 skatepark, mouldy air conditioner vents and a coke allergy!

Same tit different day with these grifting losers. BigSez suddenly has hives but that could be just from the school holidays. Brandley was dubbed artistically gifted. Bobley came back but hasn’t been seen since.

Happy for one of our elite wordsmiths to do a full recrap!

Happy Easter! 🐣
Omg! How lucky am I! I’ll make a ad to share this amazing gift! (Not sponsored just love it!)
---
Can’t wait to see how long this pathetic skate ramp lasts, got to wet the wood 🙄 a phrase Brad wouldn’t be too familiar with 🤣🤣
Lol. We should make T-shirt’s with this, just got to wet the wood!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she is serving her kids nutritious dinner up with Flora spread on white bread like they have for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh their neighbours are *right there*….they will no doubt hear all these swamp people lurching around on this loud rickety wooden piece of crap. If you look closely and past Sezzies massive nostrils and chompy snaggle tooth, you can see the neighbours house *right there*

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember last year at The Easter Show!? These obnoxious flogs had that monstrous cart with The Umbrella!? Just charging through everyone!?

The inbred kids got 269 show bags, each.
Oh yes… the 269 Showbags. The poor Kearns kids always miss out on things don’t they… so hard done by.

Reactions: 9
BAHAHAHA!!! I bet it's a lights off and pitch black situation when anything goes on.

Everything about this ramp just makes me lol so much. Especially when Sez calls him clever, how belittling. $10k could have got someone a new set of nostril that aren't horse-like. Instead the man child secured multiple weekends avoiding interacting with his wife and children.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BAHAHAHA!!! I bet it's a lights off and pitch black situation when anything goes on.

Everything about this ramp just makes me lol so much. Especially when Sez calls him clever, how belittling. $10k could have got someone a new set of nostril that aren't horse-like. Instead the man child secured multiple weekends avoiding interacting with his wife and children.
Or some much needed dental work and speech therapy

Reactions: 10
Everyone needs to email
[email protected]

And put in a complaint or expression of concern regarding the monstrosity of a ramp they are building and the noise it will create. I’d love to watch them have to remove it plank by plank 😂
Stupid entitled swamp people.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.