The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2086304
the table is actually baffling to me, what’s it made out of, styrofoam? How’s it even possible 😂
My daughter has had this table for a while now. Even with kids it's still in one piece. When I showed her this all she could say was WTAF. It would take a hell of a lot to do this. This table is almost $3k. They have absolutely no respect for anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So Brads a qualified builder now is he??
Build your own deck, nah, don’t think so champ. I’ll make sure the local council know when he starts it 🤣
Ooh I’m going to quickly go and grab @kearnsconstruction and @bradthebuilder on Instagram.. I’ll be back 🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has the poor single sister ever has the kindest sweetest boys ever for a sleep over before?

Reactions: 7
I'm just so glad they had to spend their own time and money on this and couldn’t manage to get it grifted. There is a God 🤣🙏

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.