The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skate park looks weird…is it meant to have so many obvious joins…and flatness
---
Wonder if they asked all the parents permission prior to posting the kids to the 91k audience…

Reactions: 17
So bleeping weird that she’s posting about her kids bday then hey here’s a sex toy then back to kids at a party. If my kids were at a party and then put on social media then the mum was promoting a sex toy I’d be livid. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for self love but right time and place. This just wasn’t it!

Reactions: 30
Omg I hope those new school mums she is working her way into love their kids being shown then bam sex ad :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I am horrified by the timing of this ad!!! Honestly. And saying it's the perfect gift for MOTHER'S DAY!? Maybe I'm a prude, but I want handmade stuff from my kids for mother's day, not a sex toy! 🤮🤯

Reactions: 41
I was quickly tapping through the stories and had to go back to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. If I were a parent of a child in those stories that were the bookends to her sex toy ad I would be furious.

Reactions: 27
I mean it’s all gross, but the worst part is it’s so deliberate! She would have known all the “aunties” (and Tattle creeps) would be lurking her profile today to see the birthday party and skate ramp extravaganza (read: shitshow). Its a totally calculated move to just BAM whack a ad in the middle of those stories.

And as a side note, I would take Amy Gerard’s and maybe even that whack job Mikki Fisher’s recommendations in this arena (I mean I know they’re not genuine recommendations but you get my point), but the mere thought of these Kearnts doing anything remotely sexual just ain’t it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So he is a bleeping engineer now too… why does sez have libido issues with such a sex God husband
Brad said he watched a heap of YouTube videos and no doubt did a tit tonne of Googling, maybe it’a not plans but certainly a lot of the measurements and finer details. But yes Sarah, Brad is the King of Everything. Nothing he can’t do (except do the laundry properly).

• Haha
I was quickly tapping through the stories and had to go back to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. If I were a parent of a child in those stories that were the bookends to her sex toy ad I would be furious.
Just ran here for this exact vent. What the actual duck!

Also, it looks bleeping terrible especially with the patchwork ramps. I’d say great job if he cobbled it together with bits he found in the garage. Not when he’s likely spent in the range or $10k or more for professional supplies and it’s just propped up on some tiles. For that price, they could have hired someone to come and design and build something custom.

Reactions: 14
I am horrified by the timing of this ad!!! Honestly. And saying it's the perfect gift for MOTHER'S DAY!? Maybe I'm a prude, but I want handmade stuff from my kids for mother's day, not a sex toy! 🤮🤯
I am the opposite of a prude and feel exactly the same way.

The timing of that ad is bleeping disgusting, the witch has no shame. A complete embarrassment and so so inappropriate.

Reactions: 16
Shouldnt there be some safety rails or something on either end?

The building code of Australia requires a rail/balustrade on decks/stairs 1m+ above the ground. Surely it's the same for any structure people are on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.