The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Braddles worked 16 hours a day and barely had time to leave his cupboard for food so he got his own kitchen… how does he have time to be back flipping on a used bouncy castle?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is your 4 and a half yr old child still “reading” that’s not my books?!?

my daughter is a week older and has been off these books for legit 18+ mths. She would be horrified if I gave her a “baby book”
My son is the same age as teddy and he still loves the it's not my books. Doesn't make him a baby or anything, he likes all books but does enjoy the it's not my books. Granted I don't buy him new ones he will just choose the ones we have to read. So don't be so judgy on that - sure Ted can be a brat but my son isn't 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
The Kearns #33: Not a tradie, just did woodwork in school. Mini-ramp by mini-man, swinging his big mini-tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So his mother is back in the picture?? Is she there to collect another animal? Is the bloody bouncy castle on top of the ramp monstrosity? So many questions 🙄😆
His English doesn't make any sense, does he mean his mum owned a jumping castle business and closed it down? And now he has a free jumping castle?? More free tit they don't need.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His English doesn't make any sense, does he mean his mum owned a jumping castle business and closed it down? And now he has a free jumping castle?? More free tit they don't need.
He needs it! He went to 16 public schools!
And….. he needs to show us all how to do sick flips!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His birthday is tomorrow, so presumably they’ve already bought his seven new skateboards and whatever else to go with that “mini skate ramp”. But if Finnay wants it, better rush out and buy it immediately! At least she can pretend it’s for a birthday, for once 🤪

Reactions: 15
His birthday is tomorrow, so presumably they’ve already bought his seven new skateboards and whatever else to go with that “mini skate ramp”. But if Finnay wants it, better rush out and buy it immediately! At least she can pretend it’s for a birthday, for once 🤪
These kids have lived through the traumatic event of moving house... what they want they must have!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So his mother is back in the picture?? Is she there to collect another animal? Is the bloody bouncy castle on top of the ramp monstrosity? So many questions 🙄😆
Their poor neighbours. They live in a quiet suburb then BAM the fkn Kearns Carnival appears next door

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok Tattlers, I have it on good authority that the Influencer Tea page on Insta will be doing a Kearns Tea day tomorrow, make it worth her while & don’t be shy! DM’s will be anonymous or reply when the question box is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course she's going to get him airpods beccause he's such a kind, respectful child they won't be lost in a week 🙄

Reactions: 9
Of course she's going to get him airpods beccause he's such a kind, respectful child they won't be lost in a week 🙄
The way I ran over here to say that she was just fishing for people to say AirPods so no one could witch out, when he opens these tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 11
Why do they feel the need to give their kids every bleeping thing that exists all at once? Airpods would make a great birthday or Christmas present when he is a teenager. For most families, that would be the one "big gift". But no, Kearns kids need $5000 spent on them each Christmas amd Birthday plus all the other extras.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.