The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the air gift… my son is the same age, he turned 7 last week. No way I would trust or expect him to take care of and not lose AirPods…

also wouldn’t listening to them while skating be dangerous? Would you not need to hear the noise surrounding you? I can’t get over the stupidity

Reactions: 28
I don’t understand the air gift… my son is the same age, he turned 7 last week. No way I would trust or expect him to take care of and not lose AirPods…

also wouldn’t listening to them while skating be dangerous? Would you not need to hear the noise surrounding you? I can’t get over the stupidity
Natural selection

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so the $3k plus skate ramp was enough of a present for the kid he also needs new headphones?!
The end of that metal pipe looks a bit hazardous for the bubbah but the more you look the worse it all gets.
---
How old is this kid? What the f is he listening to while skating? Podcasts?
He’s very advanced didn’t you know, and if you don’t agree then Brad will tell you to duck off because this isn't a spectator sport. Or is it? Argh I kearnt keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My older teen got some basic skull candy buds for Christmas- one has already been lost (found a few days later) and they’re frustrating as all hell cos your talking not realising they’ve got them in their eyes and can’t hear you!
NO WAY would a 7 yr old be getting them from me!

Reactions: 8
Something that they’ve mentioned sporadically is wanting to start a YouTube channel… I think the skate park is the beginning of that.

You just know that they’ll put together a video once it’s done and it will reach alot people…
I watch a LOT of athletes on YouTube, I actually probably watch more content creators on YouTube than I do normal tv or streaming services. They could never hack it. And I’m not even talking like… average, Trip in a Van-type vlogging (personally can’t stand them). Not a chance they could be that organised.
---
Where do I find the influencer tea page??? There’s so many accounts with that name on Insta…

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I watch a LOT of athletes on YouTube, I actually probably watch more content creators on YouTube than I do normal tv or streaming services. They could never hack it. And I’m not even talking like… average, Trip in a Van-type vlogging (personally can’t stand them). Not a chance they could be that organised.
---
Where do I find the influencer tea page??? There’s so many accounts with that name on Insta…
A411CC08-BBD1-4F0A-8F41-55A501CD4085.jpeg

Reactions: 4
---
I like that you can’t stand them, I really can’t either yet they’re widely loved and….well, why?

Reactions: 5
Lol, “not posting to brag”. That’s exactly why they’re posting 😂. They are tacky af, new money, classless bogans and want everyone to know it.
That's exactly why they bought the official lake house, so they could brag and make everyone so jealous of their mansion on the lake. Except everyone has had a good laugh that they dropped 1.8 mil on a dump of a house that's been cobbled together literally on a swamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like that you can’t stand them, I really can’t either yet they’re widely loved and….well, why?
He often talks over her and it shits me so much. It bothered me enough to unsubscribe and I’m so lazy about that… it says a lot.
I haven’t watched them for a long time but even my in-laws don’t like them anymore because their lifestyle isn’t realistic or attainable anymore. They’re gifted everything and their products aren’t groundbreaking or affordable 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Lol, “not posting to brag”. That’s exactly why they’re posting 😂. They are tacky af, new money, classless bogans and want everyone to know it.
This one made me lol. Why else do they need to share it with the world, if not to show off and beg for praise!? Their stadium of sheep are embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
The end of that metal pipe looks a bit hazardous for the bubbah but the more you look the worse it all gets.
---

He’s very advanced didn’t you know, and if you don’t agree then Brad will tell you to duck off because this isn't a spectator sport. Or is it? Argh I kearnt keep up!
I kearnt! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh! I know the answer to this one!! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Because your income is entirely reliant on exploiting your children and the older they get, the less people care and the less engagement they generate.
FB5A4598-A5AF-4623-AE4B-C3B6D038BDA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.