Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fizzycustard

In the process of doing my family tree, just come accross an Ingham :oops: scared to go any further incase i'm related :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Mememe13

Hang on..let me get this right...The subject of their latest vlog is ‘teen gets scammed’ and the scam is that their Daughter ate a creme egg from a box of 5, was left with 3 and thinks there might have only been 4 in the box? That’s the scam? Lazy and Creepy, maybe you should ask Jace if you can have his spoon back so you can use it to keep scraping the fucking barrel for content.

Just think, no matter how bad life gets, at least you’re not an Ingham. I wonder if they ever think about the future, the impact on their kids. I could not imagine the embarrassment of not only having a sex offender uncle but then learning that your Dad has a thing for young girls, encouraged a vulnerable 16 year old to meet him for sex while you and the rest of your family were on holiday asleep in a hotel room, sleeping with a teenager in an ibis and ordering her to sign a non disclosure written on a napkin, and when he was confronted you were then used as a pawn to try and guilt trip people into silence. The internet is forever and they will have to deal with the shame. If I was one of their kids I’d emancipate myself ASAP. Imagine meeting a future partner and having to be like ‘don’t google my name because my Mum and Dad spent years exploiting us for financial gain, then my Dad was outed for preying on young girls, oh and my Gran was caught grooming our young fans. My Dad used any sort of discomfort or pain we experienced for click bait, he also used to purposely use footage of us with our mouths open for the thumbnail images so that they would appeal to paedophiles. They also left my brother on a beach. Oh and they made a replica doll of him and used a woman who looked like a horse to sell them’

Those poor kids.

• Heart
  • Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Lazy and Creepy, please read this tweet, you may actually show a bit of humility for once, though I highly doubt it.
Being that you have been living on another planet you may not know who he is. He is the wonderful Army veteran who, at 99 years old walked 100 laps of his garden last week and raised £28 MILLION for the NHS.
Now, look carefully at his words and fuck off and do one!!!

Attachments

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Chris can fuck off with 'it's essential for my mental health'
It's not in the government guidelines.

I'm really struggling, had to call helplines multiple times in theh past few weeks as it's amplifying my usual PTSD/depression/grief symptoms and I'd love to get out, let my kids play properly and get myself some real fresh air, but I'm NOT because even though it would be essential for my mental health, sticking to the guidelines is more important right now. Everyone is struggling right now, he needs to get over himself.
Is shagging a 21 year old with mental health problems in a budget hotel followed by a bush essential for his mental health too?

asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart

sa6_

Honestly I can’t even with today’s vlog, all that wasted pasta when there is a national shortage, there must be at least 3 packets used there 😡
"We didn't use loads of pasta, it was a wide angle lens making it look that way"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Trying once again to get negative views, with the "night away". Must be desperate to not just write "camping in our back garden".

- 20 past 10 is early? Really??

- Those rabbit comforters freak me out. They look like the skin that's left over of the rabbit if you cook one... (I've never eaten or cooked rabbit).

- Of course you've sold some sensory things to adults. Remember your audience is made up of mainly those with additional needs.

- Was that a little dig specially for us, Creepy? "It's been a while since I've driven a car" with footage of him driving around the block. Is your ban finally up? It's been about 6 months, hasn't it 😏

- Lazy the weaning expert. Love, Jace's first foods were McDonald's, garlic bread and a Gregg's pizza. Shut the fuck up 😂

- The dumforters look great. Shame I won't be making a purchase because the owner chooses to support a nasty, spiteful, trolling bitch who stands by her groomer husband.

- More shopping, I see. A new tent and swimming pool.

- Of course they love spam. Looks revolting. What's with the paper bowls again?

- What the hell does Esme's hair look like?!

- Sarah: "we're not having dinner." Chris "we've just had dinner"... Makes sense.

- There is no way she'll be wearing that top tomorrow. "No bigger than a size 10". That'll make it at least 5 sizes too small then.

- Lazy, your hair needs a wash, hun 😘

- How do you manage to break and lose so many water bottles?

- Chantella on top form with the gifts once again. That's actually a brilliant gift and I'm sure Jace will love it. Imagine buying your kid shit gifts for his birthday (breastfeeding robot springs to mind), and your "fans" buying better gifts throughout the year.

- Oh fuck off, Isla.

- Keep firmly on your side of the tent, Creepy. Stay away from Isabelle.

Ok, now my thoughts on the latest dramatic, kopparberg induced, insta rant:

- Private road? So Creepy could drive round there then. Perhaps he is still banned 😉

- Neighbours come out to watch 😂 these the same neighbours than came to the big outdoor light switch on? The same ones that lined the streets to congratulate old 'Princess Delonge' on passing her driving test? 😂 I wonder what the neighbours really think when they read all the bullshit they write.

- Is Sarah threatening to pissing leak addresses again? Naughty, naughty.

Lockdown has brought us more rants than a holiday. Do you reckon if we ask Boris really nicely, he'll keep the full lockdown in place a little longer? Just so we can get more Mingham rants. Perhaps just long enough to get a "Britney 2007" scale rant. Worth an ask 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Asparagus123

VIP Member
It always makes me laugh when the Inghams or ifam say that we don’t know them. Honestly, I know more about the Inghams than I do about a lot of my friends, or even family members.

From the top of my head I can say from their vlogs we’ve learned:-

Sarah, Chris, and all their children’s full names and dates of birth.

How Chris and Sarah met.

The date of their wedding.

Their parents and siblings’ names.

Employment history (although Chris’s version of his is questionable).

Every symptom of every illness any of them have had.

Every detail of Sarah’s pregnancy, and we were in the delivery room with her.

We’ve seen every room in every home they’ve lived in since they started vlogging.

They show what they eat every day.

Every item of clothing, and other tat that they buy.

We’ve seen their kids in bed, ill, crying, taking medication and arguing.

Details of every holiday for the past 4 years.

Every present their kids have got for Christmas, birthdays, Easter and Halloween crap.

We’ve seen the whole family in their swimwear.

Details about Isabelle’s periods. Sarah’s abusive relationship. Isabelle’s problems at school. Issues with her real dad.

I even remember Sarah talking about how Esme got behind as she wouldn’t go to the toilet at school.

So, how can they, or anyone else say we don’t know them? I could probably answer their bloody bank security questions! And everything I’ve listed is what they’ve shown or said themselves. Not from haters stalking them!

Feel free to add to the list anyone!
We know where they live because they filmed the street name in one of their vlogs and went on about the company that built the houses

We know the school the girls go to

We know the dance school the girls go to

We know how greasy Chris’s hair gets

We know how much weight Lazy has put on

We know how late Jace stays up because they Instagram it

We know Sarah can’t cook and how much they eat out

We know how northern they sounded a few years ago and now try not to sound northern

We know how shit Chris is on his roller skates

We know they over occupy hotel rooms which is illegal
We know how much they overcharge on their shit blankets and merchandise
We know Chris doesn’t sleep in the same bed as Sarah
We know Chris is addicted to painkillers
We know how shit the vlogs are and they don’t actually enjoy doing any of it it’s just for the money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Kazza123

Oh my god Tattlers.... you lot are so IGNORANT.... that part of the street technically belongs to them as it was included in the house sale... just like their other private garden...!!!
seriously.... it’s INSANE how you lot jump to conclusions when you don’t even know them...!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I feel a bit sorry for Esme and Isla. I can think of nothing worse than trying to do school work in that horrendous kitchen with Chris and Sarah constantly in their face with a camera, trying to get them to tell the ifam what they’re up to, or screeching to Jace in the background. Why don’t they set the girls up at their desk upstairs or at the dining table? Instead of being crammed in that horrible kitchen with clothes constantly hanging on a dryer (PUT IT OUTSIDE TO DRY IN THE SUN FFS) and nearly always a pile of dirty laundry on the floor. I honestly feel like the parents are like annoying distracting kids, desperate for the girls to finish their work so they can ‘play’/give them some vlog content. It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
In the spirit of lock down and the increase of quizzes the UK are partaking in, I’ve decided to create one for you Tattlers

1. In the last week how many Amazon deliveries has Lazy had?
  2. How many times has Creepy jumped backwards off his skate rail?
  3. How many packs of spaghetti went in the bin uneaten?
  4. How many boxes of pink hair dye have been purchased and used to maintain the illusion of tissue paper working?
  5. Where is Nannaaaaarr?
  6. Does Nanarr still have a gaping hole in her front door?
  7. How many Easter eggs are still to be eaten in the Ingham household?
  8. How many days did it/is it taking to open Jace’s presents?
  9. How many times a week does Lazy go to the supermarket/b&m/matalan/any other essential shop during lockdown?
  10. How many times a day is Jace left unattended?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Kleopatra

Have to say I agree with the above poster, that definitely looks like dog muck to the left of Jace.
9986331E-BDFA-47E1-854E-C9339F89C055.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Can'tHelpMyself

Just watched the new Real Inghams video and thought that it was so well done. It shows all the girls' evidence and the screen recordings prove that all the messages came from Creepy and were not photoshopped (not that was ever any doubt!). In Chloe's snapchat messages, there's actually moving footage of his face, not just a picture. Surely Sarah you can't still believe Creepy when he tells you it's all made up?
I've just watched it, I'd seen the majority of it before, but I have to just share this quote from when dick face was trying to convince the anonymous girl to go skinny dipping, because it somehow has passed me by before

‘Secret night time rude boi/girling it around in the convertible! Shit girl. This gonna be DANGEROUS’'

I honestly didn't think I could be more embarrassed for him, but he's outdone himself 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Funny how we don't see any of these awestruck neighbours when he films himself skating in the street. If they were there, he would have definitely have filmed them AND made it the title of the vlog '35 year old gives neighbours a mega treat (EMOTIONAL)'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

laadeedah

I bet Sarah and Chris are fuming that everyone in that group will now be swiftly heading over here for a read 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50