Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s just me, but I find it quite strange how Sarah is constantly buying stuff so she can create shitty activities to keep the girls entertained. Besides the fact the girls get mountains of presents of toys every Christmas and birthday which would surely keep them entertained for hours, couldn’t most kids of their ages keep themselves entertained together? Today’s vlog was a prime example - they clearly cannot be bothered to partake in Sarah’s activities day in, day out, just so they have some content. They want to do their own thing. It’s actually quite sad. Sarah and Chris, your kids aren’t performing monkeys. Just step away from YouTube and from constantly shoving a camera in their faces to capture every move they make. Ever heard of quality over quantity? Stop churning out shit video after video and let your kids just be kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
So instead of them donating money to the NHS, they're going to get the deluded ifam too, then claim the glory, "look how much we raised" sounds about right for these two. Now I'd happily pay money for them too answer questions, I'm sure we could all come up with a few, but as they wouldn't answer them, they won't be raising much. I mean £25 for 2 minutes, I'd rather pay £25 straight to the NHS and not subject myself to her screeching and him squirming 🤢
I would rather pay £25 direct to NHS knowing that they actually recieved it
That pair are not to be trusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

HeChRa

my favourite Lazy quote she keeps repeating at the moment is “we ordered this a while back” “i ordered this a few weeks ago”

YOURE FOOLING NO ONE🤣 you order useless crap every day. shall we go back to when you arrived back from the Maldives and you said you didn’t want to order stuff online and put extra strain on the post? god bless your posties, i bet they’re hating dropping multiple orders at your house daily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Meme93

Came here just to say:
Sarah gasps: “JACE, GET OUT THE SWIMMING POOL, NO!”

Someone get this baby removed from them ASAP please.
Nobody was watching him while she shows off a billion gifted items. She just happens to look up. And still doesn’t go and get him but moans that she has to keep looking up. WATCH YOUR DAMN 1 YEAR OLD PROPERLY BEFORE HE DIES!! YOU UTTER, UTTER MORON!!! IT TAKES SECONDS TO DROWN!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Meme93

Just flicked quickly through Lazy’s insta to the end where she starts saying a polite reminder.....I thought she was going to say ‘please don’t send us gifts’. But no, it was ‘please don’t say you bought us something when you didn’t’. Can’t make this sh*t up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Creepy yet again describing more shit things as "mega" 🙄

- The hair is still in. Esme is going to be bald by the time she goes back to school.

- "the girls are going to freak out" this best be good, Creepy.

- Unblended bronzer is back. She must have been to B&M.

- Boring Isabelle segment.

- Lazy's Vicky Pollard hairstyle has made a return. Lovely.

- Esme's hair looking horrendous.

- Are they seriously pissing about with aerosol cans?

- I remember making my own perfume... When I was 7... Not 14.

- Jace shoving his hands in the water with the sprayed impulse and other toxins in it. Hopefully those hands don't go straight in his mouth at any point. Of course both parents are nowhere to be found yet again.

- Esme, the 10 year old, spraying "water grass" on herself 🤨

- Jace seems like a right handful.

- Another new item in the garden.

- Of course Isla has to take over the new toddler size paddling pool.

- Girls playing with water guns whilst Lazy scrolls through Tattle. Hi Hun 😘

- More alcohol consumption. Kopparberg galore behind them in the vlog today. But they don't drink, though.

- Another toddler activity.

- Burgers for tea. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha

There was no mega carnival thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

I still can't believe that Creepy tried to impress Hayley by saying that they should play dares and suggested stealing something from a shop. Anyone ever been on a date where the other person has suggested shoplifting as a suitable and fun way to spend the date??! God, Creepy's such a weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Another day, another clickbait title. Shame he didn't use "teen gets groomed" as that's more down his street. Although I once heard a story about a creepy YouTuber meeting a girl at an Ibis hotel and making her pay for the room. What did she get in return? Apparently a shit shag 🤏 where he kept his socks and beanie on, and a napkin 😉Sounds like a scam to me.

- Nice spoon, lazy.

- Yikes. The non-blended bronzer has made a return.

- Still not taken the hair out?

- "it's only 3-6 months" 🙄 hold up - why you putting clothes on a child that you admit don't fit? Why would you do that? That's the most bizarre thing I've heard.

- Watching lazy put on the "perfect parent" act. So hilarious. Love, remember you made national news for leaving your baby on the beach. Cut the act. Nobody is buying it 😂

- Isabelle feels scammed? Hun, chill out. I think you got enough Easter eggs to make up for one missing creme egg. You're seriously turning into your mother. How scammed do you think the "poor less fortunate children" feel after hearing that Lazy donated 60 Easter eggs, and then being told they're actually all in your house 😉

- Might want to look in the direction of your mother for that missing creme egg, though 👀🐷

- Mother Izzy is back. Creepy is missing in action once again.

- Oh there's Creepy. Taking parcels in (a grind rail and skate ramp, it looks like). Well done for putting a huge strain on the delivery/postal service with all your unnecessary purchases.

- That's a disgusting amount of wasted spaghetti. Especially in the current climate.

- Another activity that is too young for any of the girls.

- Bet Creepy lost his shit with all the messy spaghetti.

- Wow, Isabelle pushing the boat out with dinner... 🙄

Just seen the shit make up bags on baby and me. Can tell they have been made in China by looking at the poor quality embroidery.

• Heart
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Someone’s pretending to be a prefect parent
Aw another primary school activity for Isabelle. Anyone remember when Izzy wanted to be a doctor? Dont even think shell make it to a bed pusher with how them parents treat her!

• Haha

leni18

VIP Member
I am still confused by the ingham set up and a comment Sarah made the other day hit nail on head.

So in beginning Sarah started the channel to give her something to do after her mum died her words, fair play Sarah ill give you that because you was lovely as was your girls, whether it was an act and now your act has slipped or whether that was you and life's changed you only you know that, but still she did something right it drew in people I'm an adult who works but I still liked to watch as was just so relatable.
When that chanel grew sponsor's came knocking, freebies came Chris gave up work, now I'm believing this was to claim the goodies and try to take limelight away from his at time succussful wife, he felt his wife was getting attention cash handed to her whilst he was not now in charge of being main breadwinner.
Sarah's been manipulated good and proper I'm not talking about the grooming or their behaviour I'm just on about the chanel, he's referred to it alot as his chanel, not ours his, he claims he does editing its all his, his bank cards, he tells her what she can and can't buy, like that new table, she said Chris wasn't happy with her spending, sorry that doesn't sit right with me, I work as does my husband I can buy whatever I like as long as I have money to buy it. If you have thousands as claimed why would he moan about a table to keep his kids entertained, but can happily splash cash on himself with rails. Sorry I know they say we only see 20 mins and we don't know them (, thankfully) but that yourself both have perceived. Sorry Sarah but yoyr husband totally dominates the cash and chanel and you are now backseat driver of a business you once started up and actually grew. He's ruined it as well. Why are you with him. Are you with him as your scared to be by yourself scared you won't have the money you deserve because you will. But instead of seeing logic you've grown into a bitch, and someone who's supported your husbands vile behaviour.
You've clearly put on Weight and that's a sign of unhappiness and giving up, is your husband worth that or are you over eatting because people have seen through you all. Either way your chanel you once had that was glowing is now gutter trash riddled with negativity, and disgusting behaviour. Your reputation down pan and little by little people waking up. Chris has really truly destroyed the good you once had.

• Heart
  • Sad

KateESJ

VIP Member
Love how she knows she doesn’t really have a leg to stand on so resorts to insulting people’s parenting skills.

You left your baby on a beach, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart

laurafray91

Honestly I can’t even with today’s vlog, all that wasted pasta when there is a national shortage, there must be at least 3 packets used there 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

SDee123

“It’s size XXL but it’s no bigger than a size 10 I might wear this tomorrow”. Obviously it looks waaay smaller than an XXL but you’re not a size fucking 10 fuck the fuck OFF. Honestly it does my head in. Sorry for the language but it infuriates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 44