The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ever wondered where these delightful cockwombles sudden confidence and rants came from? Why Creepy suddenly starting acting like a bleep on Instagram and being a nasty cretin.

Well this is a tweet from one of "the girls" let's call her Scots Ibis as she no longer wishes for her name to be mentioned as she's no longer wanting her information out there. "Not been involved for sometime" isn't quite right as she was still appearing on livestreams a couple of weeks ago and was quite happy taking gifts and go fund me support up until January when she claimed she had nothing for her baby.
View attachment 117476

No doubt she's now being gifted baby&me by her new bestie Sarah Ingham. The woman who relentlessly trolled Scots Ibis with her family namely Katrina, Danny and Jane on Twitter, the woman who called her a liar and said said it was all made up, allowed Ifam to make Scots Ibis life hell.
To Jane admitting to people that Chris did sleep with Scots Ibis and her feeling relieved to be believed by a few who doubted her to now suddenly be "talking" to the woman who instigated all that hate blows my mind and I hope she doesn't continue to tit on those that supported her from the start with demands to remove her evidence...

Apologies for the rant but that's 2 of the public 3 girls now retracting things they've said it want it hidden and it's a bleeping joke that greasy creep is looking like a poor poor innocent man when reality is he is a nasty, manipulative, compulsive liar who abuses his "fame" to groom young females to boost his pathetic ego.
Paid off like some of the z lister vloggers last year?

Reactions: 17
I checked before and found the twitter account that had tweeted the council but now that account has gone ! Basically someone tweeted about the skating rail and Bradford council replied and it got Sarah all angry 😤
Because now Chris might not be able to go out and play ! I mean what the hell is he even doing all day anyway ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Paid off like some of the z lister vloggers last year?
Quite possibly and a perfect time to manipulate someone is after a baby, when they're tired, often low income due to poor maternity pay...pull out that chequebook easy 5 to 10k to make it all go away..

This comment is pure speculation but a strong possibility imo.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Why can’t people in this group spell or write sentences properly?! Oh I’ve seen some things of this girl saying Sarah has been in touch with her..paid her off with some money no doubt..we all seen the evidence though and know what a creep he is. I’ve seen her in lives too! Never a dull moment with this lot eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I checked before and found the twitter account that had tweeted the council but now that account has gone ! Basically someone tweeted about the skating rail and Bradford council replied and it got Sarah all angry 😤
Because now Chris might not be able to go out and play ! I mean what the hell is he even doing all day anyway ??
I can still see the page? But the page is private now so I can't see the tweets

Reactions: 5
from my limited experience with the police they won’t bother to do duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From those screenshots from the Ingham support page, why's Chloe all pally pally with Slingham now? Bit of a kick in the teeth for everyone who supported her IMO.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I was just goi
From those screenshots from the Ingham support page, why's Chloe all pally pally with Slingham now? Bit of a kick in the teeth for everyone who supported her IMO.
I was just going to say that weren’t that one of the girls what’s made them do a u turn 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So ever wondered where these delightful cockwombles sudden confidence and rants came from? Why Creepy suddenly starting acting like a bleep on Instagram and being a nasty cretin.

Well this is a tweet from one of "the girls" let's call her Scots Ibis as she no longer wishes for her name to be mentioned as she's no longer wanting her information out there. "Not been involved for sometime" isn't quite right as she was still appearing on livestreams a couple of weeks ago and was quite happy taking gifts and go fund me support up until January when she claimed she had nothing for her baby.
View attachment 117476

No doubt she's now being gifted baby&me by her new bestie Sarah Ingham. The woman who relentlessly trolled Scots Ibis with her family namely Katrina, Danny and Jane on Twitter, the woman who called her a liar and said said it was all made up, allowed Ifam to make Scots Ibis life hell.
To Jane admitting to people that Chris did sleep with Scots Ibis and her feeling relieved to be believed by a few who doubted her to now suddenly be "talking" to the woman who instigated all that hate blows my mind and I hope she doesn't continue to tit on those that supported her from the start with demands to remove her evidence...

Apologies for the rant but that's 2 of the public 3 girls now retracting things they've said and want it hidden and it's a bleeping joke that greasy creep is looking like a poor poor innocent man when reality is he is a nasty, manipulative, compulsive liar who abuses his "fame" to groom young females to boost his pathetic ego.
That is so sad. After everything that she has been through with members of that family 😔😔

Reactions: 11
"we don't wear trousers in leeds" wtf is this guy on haha - he's deranged. Why Sarah didn't leave him - well because she's just as bad as him and doesn't give a tit as long as she gets to do daily B&M hauls

spot the veg

Alfie Deyes has a ramp going spare hes not touched...oh wait. that friendship was over when Sarah threatened to leak his bloody address wasn't it... ooops
no he wears a tutu instead hes as camp as a row of tents

• Haha
That is so sad. After everything she has been through with members of that family 😔😔
Not just her but those who supported her and I don't mean a few tweets, those who listened to her sob, those who kept her going and told her not to harm herself, there was a lot of support out there for her and she's 'literally' just kicked them all aside because she's now talking to Sarah. Same with Chloe, she no longer sees his messages as inappropriate "not as bad as they were" I think was her tweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why are they obsessed with spam 🤢 they had it in the chavvan nearly every day, it is salty crap tinned meat, with the scrambled egg it makes it even worse, they really have no idea how to make a healthy nutritious meal, maybe the pair of them should invest in some kind of cookbook and learn how to cook whilst they have all this time on their hands. Hi Steve, Jamie Oliver maybe a good place to start....
That's something she can do with the girls instead of all this preschool crap. So many things

Reactions: 4
oh no not the popo
Is she for bleeping real?? Going to the police because someone’s grassed up her noncey man child for acting like a 10 year old being a one trick wonder on his skating pole in the middle of the road?? Seriously Chris de nonce sort your wife out and give her a slap.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A NIGHT AWAY CAMPING!!

Lazy is sat in the kitchen and doesn't know what day it is. She's excited because Creepy has a surprise for the girls (is he introducing them to their first brother? :unsure: ). Lazy has an hour before she's doing a live with Dumforter. Isabelle didn't have a dummy, Esme had a dummy too but she doesn't talk about Isla. Lazy is going to be doing a giveaway with one of her rabbit comforters. A lot of adults have bought the comforters for sensory. Lazy is off to make sure the children are ok and then she'll go live.:rolleyes:

Crepu is outside with the children. Jace is holding the broom and Creepy says he's getting the patio clean. Creepy is off to get something from the car. Because it's Saturday and a nice day they thought they would treat the girls and take them on a lockdown adventure. It's a tent. Creepy takes it into the garden and says they're not sleeping in the house; they're sleeping in a tent. He sends the girls off to pack a bag.:rolleyes:

The girls are back and they say goodbye to Creepy and Jace. They go and get in the car, go absolutely no where and Creepy says it's been a while since he drove a car. His driving ban must be over because he drives around their estate.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace's hair is growing so much and then gives him a pear. She's left the skin on today.

Creepy and the girls are at their destination. It's the house. It's so cringe and the girls aren't at all impressed.

Lazy cackles and says she's enjoying the weather. Jace gags and Lazy says he didn't choke. She shows the Dumforters and does an undeclared ad for them.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're camping in the back garden because of lockdown. They have a tent and airbeds. They're having a barbeque tonight and Lazy has refused to sleep in the tent tonight so Creepy will be sleeping in there instead. Timelapse of tent being set up.:rolleyes:

Lazy, Esme and Isla are about to set up the paddling pool. Jace won't keep his sunhat on so she is putting suncream on him instead. Lazy is out of breath after pumping the paddling poo. Creepy didn't tell them they have an electric one.:rolleyes:

Lazy has got changed as she was boiling. Lazy is making everyone a camping lunch; spam and scrambled eggs. She cackles because she found spam with real bacon.:rolleyes:

Pool is done and filled. The girls jump in and Creepy says Prinny can jump in but she doesn't want to.

Jace has fallen asleep. Lazy thinks she should be a chef. Lunch looks like dog food but Creepy has been troughing it from the pan. Cackle.:rolleyes:

Lazy gives lunch to the girls and says it looks delicious to them but everyone watching might think it's gross. Isla asks if they get two halves of the bagel each.:rolleyes:

Creepy gives a tour of the tent. The girls are taking one room and creepy will hav ethe other. When lockdown is over they will be taking it on the road. Prepare for the European Camping Tour guys.:rolleyes:

Jace is in the paddling pool and Lazy cackles. Esme is bowling.

Lazy, Jace and the girls have come inside. lazy had a headache all night because of the sunlight. creepy is outside skating. Jace has his dinner but Creepy, Lazy and the girls are stuffed and don't wan dinner tonight. They will have some fruit instead. Jace has vegetables for dinner and is feeding Isla.:rolleyes:

Creepy's electric pump is charged so it's time to blow up the airbeds. The starlink satellite is going over a bit later on. Jace is sat on the edge of the step to the garden and Lazy says he's going to throw himself off. She helps him down.

Jace is making Lazy nervous with the swimming pool. Lazy wants to keep it out for tomorrow because it will rain next week.

Creepy is pumping the airbeds and Lazy is showing off freebies and ifam gifts. She's been sent a dinosaur top. The she screeches at Jace to get out of the pool. the girls have been sent something from a Magic Wishes Etsy page. There's also Goats Milk soap, aqua beads for Isla and fake tattoos. Isabelle's phone was at the bottom of the pool and no one realised.:rolleyes:

More gifts and this time it's plastic water bottles. The girls ones from school have either bot lost or have things missing. Jace has been sent a cleaning caddy from Chantella.:rolleyes:

Isla cleans the back doors. Esme joins in. Jace eats his Easter egg. Lazy says they're celebrating a special day. The girls open the packages from the Etsy store and they're wish bracelets.

The girls are looking for a bat. Isla stares at the fire. Jace plays with his cleaning gifts. Creepy and Esme toast marshmallows. Footage of the stars.:rolleyes:

Creepy and the girls are in the tent; Lazy and Jace are asleep. Creepy sharing a tent with the girls just makes me feel so uneasy. Esme says she's scared and Creepy laughs. They saw three satellites. They all have cups of tea. This is the first time they've camped in the back garden. They're going to have story chats and go to sleep.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

The winner of MasterChef 2021 is...
Not Lazy
View attachment 117274

Nice glimpse of the Tom Delonge and Lazy forever tattoos
View attachment 117289

View attachment 117281
View attachment 117275View attachment 117282View attachment 117290View attachment 117292View attachment 117296View attachment 117298View attachment 117300
Thanks for doing these every day they make me laugh so much :LOL:

After reading further and thinking a lot of the info this MJ tweeter wrote was mere coincidences. I think I need to eat my words. This one seems too much of a coincidence.
There’s also ones that they go on about their sisters YouTube channel.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.