The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The garden is Jace's new home. As soon as he gets too much they shove him out there with Prinny. :(

Can you imagine waiting behind a bush with a jet wash and once Malibu Barbi comes.... Whooooosh! Straight in the gob! I'd pay to see that and I'd never stop laughing!
Would get more views than one of their stupid vlogs too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel a bit sorry for Esme and Isla. I can think of nothing worse than trying to do school work in that horrendous kitchen with Chris and Sarah constantly in their face with a camera, trying to get them to tell the ifam what they’re up to, or screeching to Jace in the background. Why don’t they set the girls up at their desk upstairs or at the dining table? Instead of being crammed in that horrible kitchen with clothes constantly hanging on a dryer (PUT IT OUTSIDE TO DRY IN THE SUN FFS) and nearly always a pile of dirty laundry on the floor. I honestly feel like the parents are like annoying distracting kids, desperate for the girls to finish their work so they can ‘play’/give them some vlog content. It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It always makes me laugh when the Inghams or ifam say that we don’t know them. Honestly, I know more about the Inghams than I do about a lot of my friends, or even family members.

From the top of my head I can say from their vlogs we’ve learned:-

Sarah, Chris, and all their children’s full names and dates of birth.

How Chris and Sarah met.

The date of their wedding.

Their parents and siblings’ names.

Employment history (although Chris’s version of his is questionable).

Every symptom of every illness any of them have had.

Every detail of Sarah’s pregnancy, and we were in the delivery room with her.

We’ve seen every room in every home they’ve lived in since they started vlogging.

They show what they eat every day.

Every item of clothing, and other tat that they buy.

We’ve seen their kids in bed, ill, crying, taking medication and arguing.

Details of every holiday for the past 4 years.

Every present their kids have got for Christmas, birthdays, Easter and Halloween crap.

We’ve seen the whole family in their swimwear.

Details about Isabelle’s periods. Sarah’s abusive relationship. Isabelle’s problems at school. Issues with her real dad.

I even remember Sarah talking about how Esme got behind as she wouldn’t go to the toilet at school.

So, how can they, or anyone else say we don’t know them? I could probably answer their bloody bank security questions! And everything I’ve listed is what they’ve shown or said themselves. Not from haters stalking them!

Feel free to add to the list anyone!
We know where they live because they filmed the street name in one of their vlogs and went on about the company that built the houses

We know the school the girls go to

We know the dance school the girls go to

We know how greasy Chris’s hair gets

We know how much weight Lazy has put on

We know how late Jace stays up because they Instagram it

We know Sarah can’t cook and how much they eat out

We know how northern they sounded a few years ago and now try not to sound northern

We know how tit Chris is on his roller skates

We know they over occupy hotel rooms which is illegal
We know how much they overcharge on their tit blankets and merchandise
We know Chris doesn’t sleep in the same bed as Sarah
We know Chris is addicted to pain
We know how tit the vlogs are and they don’t actually enjoy doing any of it it’s just for the money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Jaiiiiiccccccceeeeee whoooooooosssss a gooooooood booooooooiiiiiiiii

Creepy makes me skin crawl, I’ve said it before but it just gets worse and worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is all the stuff I did with mine when they were toddlers at home and at messy play and mothers and toddlers ! It’s all new and exciting for the Ingham kids because they have never experienced Sarah doing stuff with them at home which doesn’t involve shoving a camera in their faces or a trip to B&M !
Yeah I fully don’t understand, whereas they must have so many slime kits + board games which must be more beneficial for the girls? it’s not about being educational necessarily but just learning through play, which they weren’t. And no tuff tray idea is meant for a child of Isabelle’s age, yes she might enjoy them because idk it can be calming especially the orbeez etc to just play with them and no doubt she was playing with it for the girls/Jace... but just look up stuff that the girls can create themselves - or give them a load of cardboard and plastic bottles and get them to make something or draw something. like I fully don’t understand.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god ... This "ifam" pre ordering those crappy overpriced blankets 🙈🙈 and I don't think I want to see that dare play out !! Wtf ( this seems to be a very young fan requesting that dare... Not the lady who asked for the blanket) 🤢🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yeah I fully don’t understand, whereas they must have so many slime kits + board games which must be more beneficial for the girls? it’s not about being educational necessarily but just learning through play, which they weren’t. And no tuff tray idea is meant for a child of Isabelle’s age, yes she might enjoy them because idk it can be calming especially the orbeez etc to just play with them and no doubt she was playing with it for the girls/Jace... but just look up stuff that the girls can create themselves - or give them a load of cardboard and plastic bottles and get them to make something or draw something. like I fully don’t understand.
I think the girls get forced to be on camera because they have to maintain the lifestyle they have become accustomed to ! Sarah probably tells them if you want to stay at your private school then get on the camera ! There is absolutely no way my 13 year old would even be interested in the tuff tray !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
And why does Sarah poke her tongue out when she’s talking? Why did Chris edit out his selfie stick in his skating video? Can you imagine what their poor neighbours go through every day, with the screeching and whoohoooing

Reactions: 22
Dares for NHS...as soon as Sarah says things like this, you just know it will be half hearted, edited to duck and a huge disappointment.

Love how she informs everyone she buys the girls notebooks from poundland and doesn't give them one of her very own designed and signed ones.

Sarah's forced cackle about her Nutella slices was a real WTF moment. It wasn't that funny it was embarrassing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t get what Lazy sees in him.

I have a bad taste in men, (proven by the fact my ex-H did the same thing that Creepy did), but at least he was physically attractive.

What the duck even drew her to him in the first place? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why do the kids try and do school work in the kitchen when they have a dining room with an excessively big table?!?

Reactions: 21
Thoughts on the vlog:

- Finally a true video title. You all are the biggest fail the internet has ever seen.

- Speak of title, no grammar lessons I'm guessing?

- I can't wait to see what this "huge monumental fail" is.

- Mr "A Level" maths can't cope with fractions...

- The hair is still there. Still can't deal with seeing it on the vlog. Makes me cringe.

- Shoes for Jace today. Hi Creepy and Lazy! 👋

- Her poor hair.

- 8-9 work books for Esme? 🤨 She's nearly 11! Perhaps after lockdown, maybe ease up on the swimming pool holidays and keep the girls in school. Especially if she's that far behind.

- Apparently Creepy will kill Lazy (we can dream) for walking around with a banana. Sort your tit out, Chris. Your house is a tip. A little bit of banana is the least of your worries.

- Another healthy snack.

- Isabelle clearly been told to justify why she likes the tuff tray activities.

- Who predicted that Nanaaaarr would be mentioned? On the ball 😂

- The state of that grass 🤢

- Can you please brush Isla's hair at least once this week? Many thanks.

- I've got a fantastic idea for you. Well, for Creepy actually. I dare you to own up to what you've done.

- Lazy, you're not "on board" with the NHS videos. Saffron made it up weeks ago and asked specific YouTubers to join in. As if she's going to ask you lot. But, please post proof of you donating. We know what you're like when it comes to "donating".

- Creepy made it out the house this week (he looked very uneasy). Still didn't manage to clap, though. Perhaps he thought they were all clapping for him.

- Going through all of your 11 year olds possessions for a bloody creme egg. And you wonder why your nickname is "Creepy"

- Shouldn't they declare "AD" when advertising the ChineseTatandMe stuff?

Oh... I've just clocked what "the biggest fail" was. Took me till the end of the vlog to realise. It was hardly a huge monumental fail, was it 🤨
With reference to Esme doing 8-9 school work, Perhaps this is the level Esme is working at. Haven’t they said before she struggles and is behind academically.
My daughter is 10 and in yr 6 she has ASD and SEN and she is only working at yr 3 level.
I wonder if Esme has SEN. If so then they should be ashamed of themselves for taking her out of school for non essential holidays.
Ive worried about my daughter having one day off before because I know how far behind she is.

Reactions: 15
Ball Sack face was a bit hyper in tonight's vlog. Back on the prescription drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just the thought of this makes me feel sick 🤢
Even his hair is creepy 😂

View attachment 115829
Oh chris ,there`s always something creeping out of you and that tiny mind of yours..creepy by name ,creepy by nature....

And £3 for UK shipping, and £15 for international!!
They don`t do owt by halves do they? Sell their kids privacy to all and sundry ,buy huge quantities of uneccessary goods (sick of the eggs yer lazy?) ,mislay their baby son ,and scam the ifam... :mad: .Only thing they don`t do is morals....

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
When they went out to clap the nhs the clock said 7
To lazy to put it forward an hour

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.