The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds exactly the same as she did when she was 3. The whole "iddy biddy" thing just doesn't work anymore. Kids lose their "cute factor" when their adult teeth arrive... That's why they had baby clickbait. But poor old Jace didn't bring in the views, so they decided to sell replicas of him instead.

What a life.
Jace has his own agenda in life. I love he doesnt coperate with the activities ect.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lazy on an Instagram live (ChineseTatandMe) with the company "Dumforter". She insists she doesn't read forums, but gets things sent to her 😂

Perfect time to say... Hi Steve! 👋

You're fooling no-one, Sarah. You all read here religiously.

Jace has his own agenda in life. I love he doesnt coperate with the activities ect.
I can't wait for the terrible 2's! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the girls get forced to be on camera because they have to maintain the lifestyle they have become accustomed to ! Sarah probably tells them if you want to stay at your private school then get on the camera ! There is absolutely no way my 13 year old would even be interested in the tuff tray !!!
Dont think many girls that age even Esme's age would like to play with a tuff tray its far to young for both 11 and going on 15

Reactions: 13
When the girl said Chris wanted to have sex with her in a bush, Bear Grylls came to mind. Chris Ingham - Bradford’s answer to Bear Grylls
eeew
bear grylls- head scout
chris ingham- head nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the process of doing my family tree, just come accross an Ingham :oops: scared to go any further incase i'm related :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
my favourite Lazy quote she keeps repeating at the moment is “we ordered this a while back” “i ordered this a few weeks ago”

YOURE FOOLING NO ONE🤣 you order useless crap every day. shall we go back to when you arrived back from the Maldives and you said you didn’t want to order stuff online and put extra strain on the post? god bless your posties, i bet they’re hating dropping multiple orders at your house daily.
Yeah you’re absolutely right, I’ll bet those delivery drivers are tag teaming a hi-5 it on the way up and down the garden path. If anything she should probably measure out 1.5 metre markers leading to the front door for the safety of the omnipresent couriers day in, day out

He’s going to make Iddy biddy brat child look like and angel when the little bruiser gets going
He’s just gonna beat the tit out of any one of them he takes issue with. He’s already smacking all of them about the head while the idiots laugh and call it cute. It ain’t cute when the kinder calls you to collect your ball breaking 3 year old, trust me I’ve got one on the spectrum who used fists in preference to words from a very young age. It was mortifying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s just gonna beat the tit out of any one of them he takes issue with. He’s already smacking all of them about the head while the idiots laugh and call it cute. It ain’t cute when the kinder calls you to collect your ball breaking 3 year old, trust me I’ve got one on the spectrum who used fists in preference to words from a very young age. It was mortifying
I got chucked out of one for biting

Reactions: 5
I got chucked out of one for biting
Mine wasn’t a biter but I would’ve preferred that to when he got older and realised he could film threats of harm for YouTube and publish them. The school knew before I did and there was literally a 40 minute timeframe from posting said vlog to the school calling with “come and get you’re homicidal 6 year old and sort him out” 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mine wasn’t a biter but I would’ve preferred that to when he got older and realised he could film threats of harm for YouTube and publish them. The school knew before I did and there was literally a 40 minute timeframe from posting said vlog to the school calling with “come and get you’re homicidal 6 year old and sort him out” 😳
but if hes on the spectrum couldn't they help him ? or is this the schools excuse for him not to be there ?

Reactions: 3
There are tighter rules in Wales compared to England and this is one:

What exercise is allowed?
It should usually be only walking, running and cycling. Risky exercise is ruled out.

This seems like common sense to me and I don't know how Chris can justify roller-blading tbh

Reactions: 24

It should usually be only walking, running and cycling. Risky exercise is ruled out.

This seems like common sense to me and I don't know how Chris can justify roller-blading tbh
He did some sickening drivel about it being vital for his physical and mental health. Also how skating is in his blood. He's basically pulling the mental health card as a reason to risk a trip to A and E. I think he is disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

I personally dont think cycling should be allowed unless you're wearing a helmet. The nhs has enough on their plates without having to fix peoples heads because theyre to vain to wear a helmet

Reactions: 27
He did some sickening drivel about it being vital for his physical and mental health. Also how skating is in his blood. He's basically pulling the mental health card as a reason to risk a trip to A and E. I think he is disgusting.
An exception for people with mental health issues in Wales is being able to exercise more than once a day, as just once a day is permitted otherwise. He wouldn't be able to claim that roller-blading is vital here and he might want to be mindful of the example he's setting, as even though it's not banned in England, it's obviously not advisable at this time.

Reactions: 15
They seem to be in
Well why not.. He has been pulling the mental health card for yrs on lazy. That's why she and granny are happy for him to go on multiple skate trips alone.. Even abroad. The big wuss says he needs it for his mental health because people just keep attacking him and have the cheek to question him grooming teens.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They seem to be in
Well why not.. He has been pulling the mental health card for yrs on lazy. That's why she and granny are happy for him to go on multiple skate trips alone.. Even abroad. The big wuss says he needs it for his mental health because people just keep attacking him and have the cheek to question him grooming teens.
how hard is it to stay indoors ? the death figures are going back up

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.