The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy and Creepy, please read this tweet, you may actually show a bit of humility for once, though I highly doubt it.
Being that you have been living on another planet you may not know who he is. He is the wonderful Army veteran who, at 99 years old walked 100 laps of his garden last week and raised £28 MILLION for the NHS.
Now, look carefully at his words and duck off and do one!!!
What a wonderful Example of a human being
Bless Him,

I totally agree Flowerstar68 duck of Inghams crawl back in your Hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From what I am reading and understanding it means doing beauty things that aren't from your own cultural history. What did I get wrong?
What you got wrong is that it can insult another cultural tradition.
Do you, Paolo dress up as blackface on Halloween? And if you did innocently and someone explained why you shouldn't, would you apologize and get rid of it?
It's about having regard for cultural traditions.

Reactions: 14
What's happened 😱

Are we certain SLIngham©2020 has a big eye little eye... and the wide angle lense isn't just on the blink?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a screen shot of Jace running by dog poop please as I don't want to give a view x

Reactions: 7
She has used the same dye from tissue paper for the spaghetti. Hope jace or prinny didn’t put any in the mouths.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone else wondering if the Inghams can actually go about a day without either complaining or causing some controversy??
If its not lazy moaning about something or other, like today going to do the food shop, where 'ugh its going to take ages because you have to queue' (yes hun welcome to the world where theres a pandemic going on) then they're doing things that are inevitably going to cause a stir, not naming examples but *cough* Esme's hair/not picking up dog tit/wasting food thats on shortage/Esme dancing to a tiktok where the songs words are extremely inappropriate for a 10 year old ("Dance on the dick now you've been served, I like a dick with a little bit of curve")/Creepy being exactly that...creepy etc (could go on for hours) *cough*.
Like how can you cause so much controversy??? Baffles me

• Wow
Reactions: 33
From what I am reading and understanding it means doing beauty things that aren't from your own cultural history. What did I get wrong?
I'll jump in: some people believe if you adopt the dress etc. of a culture that's not your own it's insulting to the culture you took it from. Some people of particular left-wing and anti-imperialist theories and belief systems hold it's oppressive and offensive for white people to wear dreadlocks and foreign clothes etc. But then again, not everyone agrees with the SJW and an academic view of the world.

Interestingly, if you travel in some places of the world, the population of the country would find it offensive if you did not partake of their culture while you're there; I've read a travel guide saying Indians prefer visitors to get Indian traditional dress while they're in India and wear it rather than Western clothes, although not all of the 1 billion people of that nation wear Indian clothes all the time though, so I don't know how true the travel guide is. However, in some parts of the world, it is bad taste for a tourist to wear the costume of the nation if they're not a native of the nation.

Reactions: 13
I like how Creepy wouldn’t tell us what was in the packages. Later in vlog lazy said she ordered some slime thing for the table of horror and that it came today. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I say PINTEREST Maybe she did that while watching Esme dance to that horrific song on Tiktok I am a teacher that's definitely a Pinterest activity. She couldn't think of anything on her own.
The activity has been trending on social media this week (for some reason?!) So she definitely got it seeing it on facey! 😉

Reactions: 4
They will do anything for views. Just think of the girls when older (and when YouTube is irrelevant). Going for a job interview, and your potential future manager Google's your name. The things they will find...

They might be making money now (most definitely not putting any of it away for the future), but it won't last forever. And they royally duck up their children's futures just that little bit more with every new vlog they post.
my daughter is the same age as izzy and is aware of creepy being creepy etc., she is sat shaking her head at the things they’re doing especially when it’s pre school shite. she asked do they get bullied at school. she also doesn’t understand the whole ifam cult, thankfully she has a wise head on her shoulders

Reactions: 17
I volunteer with kids from 5-14/15 all 3 girls fall into this age range, and we wouldn't even give any of those activities to the 5-8 years olds there like pre nursery activities

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Hang on..let me get this right...The subject of their latest vlog is ‘teen gets scammed’ and the scam is that their Daughter ate a creme egg from a box of 5, was left with 3 and thinks there might have only been 4 in the box? That’s the scam? Lazy and Creepy, maybe you should ask Jace if you can have his spoon back so you can use it to keep scraping the bleeping barrel for content.

Just think, no matter how bad life gets, at least you’re not an Ingham. I wonder if they ever think about the future, the impact on their kids. I could not imagine the embarrassment of not only having a sex offender uncle but then learning that your Dad has a thing for young girls, encouraged a vulnerable 16 year old to meet him for sex while you and the rest of your family were on holiday asleep in a hotel room, sleeping with a teenager in an ibis and ordering her to sign a non disclosure written on a napkin, and when he was confronted you were then used as a pawn to try and guilt trip people into silence. The internet is forever and they will have to deal with the shame. If I was one of their kids I’d emancipate myself ASAP. Imagine meeting a future partner and having to be like ‘don’t google my name because my Mum and Dad spent years exploiting us for financial gain, then my Dad was outed for preying on young girls, oh and my Gran was caught grooming our young fans. My Dad used any sort of discomfort or pain we experienced for click bait, he also used to purposely use footage of us with our mouths open for the thumbnail images so that they would appeal to paedophiles. They also left my brother on a beach. Oh and they made a replica doll of him and used a woman who looked like a horse to sell them’

Those poor kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
there’s been a hell of a lot of controversy posted by them recently. has lockdown made them go mad or do they now just have more time on their hands to think up how to wind people up.

4 cream eggs in a box instead of 5
But there may have been 5 in the box 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.