The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ever wondered where these delightful cockwombles sudden confidence and rants came from? Why Creepy suddenly starting acting like a bleep on Instagram and being a nasty cretin.

Well this is a tweet from one of "the girls" let's call her Scots Ibis as she no longer wishes for her name to be mentioned as she's no longer wanting her information out there. "Not been involved for sometime" isn't quite right as she was still appearing on livestreams a couple of weeks ago and was quite happy taking gifts and go fund me support up until January when she claimed she had nothing for her baby.
View attachment 117476

No doubt she's now being gifted baby&me by her new bestie Sarah Ingham. The woman who relentlessly trolled Scots Ibis with her family namely Katrina, Danny and Jane on Twitter, the woman who called her a liar and said said it was all made up, allowed Ifam to make Scots Ibis life hell.
To Jane admitting to people that Chris did sleep with Scots Ibis and her feeling relieved to be believed by a few who doubted her to now suddenly be "talking" to the woman who instigated all that hate blows my mind and I hope she doesn't continue to tit on those that supported her from the start with demands to remove her evidence...

Apologies for the rant but that's 2 of the public 3 girls now retracting things they've said and want it hidden and it's a bleeping joke that greasy creep is looking like a poor poor innocent man when reality is he is a nasty, manipulative, compulsive liar who abuses his "fame" to groom young females to boost his pathetic ego.
There's some deep deep manipulation and/or blackmail or bribery going on here. It's really concerning.

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Thread 99 Clap for Chris if you don't want to get the Clap from him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just jumped on the bandwagon with suggesting thread titles. I think we are a page too early 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she has the nerve to go on about that person wasting council resources during this time when she’s thinking she’s Inspector Morse and wasting the police’s time. 🙄
Even if the road hasn’t yet been adopted by the council and is a private road - this only means it remains under the builders responsibility for maintenance until it is. It is not THE INGHAMS private road. It is for the use of all residences abutting it. If it was THE INGHAMS private road they would be personally responsible for the safe upkeep and the guaranteed access to all the properties needing to use it to get to their homes.

lazy really is the thickest and most foul excuse for a low life there is

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely disgusting! such idle people honestly, what’s wrong with Isabelle can she not the pick the poop up? No excuse they have one dog Iand all the dog tit is picked up, grass is hosed down first thing in the morning and so is the patio so my little boy doesn’t tread in it or in a skidder😊😂. Poor prinny needs a new home all they do is clear off and leave her
I couldn’t agree more. I have four dogs who have to use my garden until the dog walker comes. Due to ill health i
am now unable to walk them myself, but being responsible I pick up, worm the dogs and regularly spray. The bill from the walkers takes a great deal of my income but I owe it to the dogs. Dogs are for life and have needs that have to be met

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm just concerned that for every one of us, there's 100,000 Ifam 😮
100 thousand ifam! That's reaching a bit isn't it? Honestly I'm done with the Inghams and the bloody ifam. I think the Inghams could do anything, say anything, charge anything and the bloody ifam would say " oh they are fantastic parents, they are so generous, the sun shines out of their rings. I thought the ifam were just kids or vulnerable adults but now they just get on my bloody wick! Sorry but they are just weird! Idolise someone that's talented or done some good, not those two ding bats!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My thoughts:

- Trying once again to get negative views, with the "night away". Must be desperate to not just write "camping in our back garden".

- 20 past 10 is early? Really??

- Those rabbit comforters freak me out. They look like the skin that's left over of the rabbit if you cook one... (I've never eaten or cooked rabbit).

- Of course you've sold some sensory things to adults. Remember your audience is made up of mainly those with additional needs.

- Was that a little dig specially for us, Creepy? "It's been a while since I've driven a car" with footage of him driving around the block. Is your ban finally up? It's been about 6 months, hasn't it 😏

- Lazy the weaning expert. Love, Jace's first foods were McDonald's, garlic bread and a Gregg's pizza. Shut the duck up 😂

- The dumforters look great. Shame I won't be making a purchase because the owner chooses to support a nasty, spiteful, trolling witch who stands by her groomer husband.

- More shopping, I see. A new tent and swimming pool.

- Of course they love spam. Looks revolting. What's with the paper bowls again?

- What the hell does Esme's hair look like?!

- Sarah: "we're not having dinner." Chris "we've just had dinner"... Makes sense.

- There is no way she'll be wearing that top tomorrow. "No bigger than a size 10". That'll make it at least 5 sizes too small then.

- Lazy, your hair needs a wash, hun 😘

- How do you manage to break and lose so many water bottles?

- Chantella on top form with the gifts once again. That's actually a brilliant gift and I'm sure Jace will love it. Imagine buying your kid tit gifts for his birthday (breastfeeding robot springs to mind), and your "fans" buying better gifts throughout the year.

- Oh duck off, Isla.

- Keep firmly on your side of the tent, Creepy. Stay away from Isabelle.

Ok, now my thoughts on the latest dramatic, kopparberg induced, insta rant:

- Private road? So Creepy could drive round there then. Perhaps he is still banned 😉

- Neighbours come out to watch 😂 these the same neighbours than came to the big outdoor light switch on? The same ones that lined the streets to congratulate old 'Princess Delonge' on passing her driving test? 😂 I wonder what the neighbours really think when they read all the bullshit they write.

- Is Sarah threatening to pissing leak addresses again? Naughty, naughty.

Lockdown has brought us more rants than a holiday. Do you reckon if we ask Boris really nicely, he'll keep the full lockdown in place a little longer? Just so we can get more Mingham rants. Perhaps just long enough to get a "Britney 2007" scale rant. Worth an ask 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Rants in the support group, rallying the child troops, to what levels will next they stoop

Reactions: 21
Sarah, why are you getting your granny knickers in a twist about someone leaking your address when, not only have you leaked your own address, but you have plastered the name of your girl's school all over the internet too! There are screenshots of you calling Alfie Deyes an hole and threatening to leak his address, so it's not ok for others, but it's perfectly fine for you to do it, when it suits your agenda? You are a compulsive liar and an even worse hypocrite! What do you think the police are going to do about it, when you have done the exact same thing! Grow up and get a bloody life, you are a pathetic, groomer enabling, money grabbing, greedy waste of space!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Pretty hypocritical that she goes on a rant about someone finding their address but then does exactly the same back to that person 🙄 Get off your high horse love

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
It’s like she’s saying it’s ok tho... cos it “only took 5 minutes”.
they film everything so whats not to say that someone can easily find out where they live etc. They are the ones risking things by showing thousands and telling them their routines etc

Reactions: 12
It’s like she’s saying it’s ok tho... cos it “only took 5 minutes”.
Who is she talking about? Who leaked info

Does Sarah not realise her address was on the estate agents details including house number, they are the ones telling people they are moving, of course people are going to go take a look at it, it's human curiosity especially as you have a million subscribers.. Quite happy for people to have your address to send you stuff. It's like everything else you want what suits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.