The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Hayley's awful experience with Chris. Granny let it slip that Chris had told her that he had indeed slept with Hayley. Sarah knows that Chris suggested to Hayley that she move from Scotland to Leeds so that they could 'hang out all the time'. Can't believe that she's stayed with such a man.

I know! 😂 I think that his lines saying 'you should hang out with someone as chill as me' should go down in history as the most unbelievable cringey and hideous words ever.
"we don't wear trousers in leeds" wtf is this guy on haha - he's deranged. Why Sarah didn't leave him - well because she's just as bad as him and doesn't give a tit as long as she gets to do daily B&M hauls

spot the veg

How long do you give it until Chris turns it into an *epic skate park*
Alfie Deyes has a ramp going spare hes not touched...oh wait. that friendship was over when Sarah threatened to leak his bloody address wasn't it... ooops

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They’ve been tagged in some of the concerned tweets about the lyrics Esme was dancing too, also included was the fact Esme had said she had been dancing with her mum to it for hours also. Basically everyone concerned about the safeguarding online those kids don’t seem to have.
Well it’s about time someone else has noticed instead of all the ‘jealous haters’ Perhaps Sarah’s attempt at controversy for CLICKBAIT will
Come to bite her on the Ass

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How much do they eat? Sure they only received their £80 'butchery' a couple of weeks ago

Reactions: 17

Check out the ill fitting helmet on esme she falls she gonna crack her head
Chris doing tricks when he had a bad back/sciatica the other day
Love to know what there poor neighbour's think
Why does he only know like the same 2 to tricks 😂
He looks like a 12 year old 😂
The dirty look of the guy was funny
Why plonk the rail in the middle of tbe road people still work real kobs while u sit on ur lazy arses and don't get up til like 1pm
Apologies if this has already been said, haven’t had chance to scroll through the pages I’ve missed, but did anyone hear Esme describe that woeful tuna and cheese dinner as JUICY? Makes me mad.
Its juicey😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The way he twists his ankles on the stupid rail, it's a wonder he doesn't get sciaticaish tonsillitis in them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes condensed soup! Now it's coming back to me so how did those Minghams come up with that nasty recipe? It seriously looks like vomit

In my field we call it a sensory table or sometimes a messy tray. I teach preschool in America btw. Why a tuff tray?
Where in America do you live? I've been to Atlanta on a stop over 🤣 before going on to mexico

Reactions: 2

Check out the ill fitting helmet on esme she falls she gonna crack her head
Chris doing tricks when he had a bad back/sciatica the other day
Love to know what there poor neighbour's think
Why does he only know like the same 2 to tricks 😂
He looks like a 12 year old 😂
The dirty look of the guy was funny
Why plonk the rail in the middle of tbe road people still work real kobs while u sit on ur lazy arses and don't get up til like 1pm

Its juicey😂
That’s not even their street is it? I’d tell him to piss off outside his own house and annoy his wife

that helmet is shocking. Sarah spend £10 less on tit and get your daughter a proper helmet. Not your husband who’s also a helmet

please stay home if you don’t need to go out. From your councils website. Playing on your big boy roller boots doesnt count as NEEDING to go out. You didn’t daily exercise before so you don’t NEED to now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That’s not even their street is it? I’d tell him to piss off outside his own house and annoy his wife

that helmet is shocking. Sarah spend £10 less on tit and get your daughter a proper helmet. Not your husband who’s also a helmet
That was what I was asking the other day because I didn’t recognize the street. I figured it was because the neighbours hate him so he thought he’d piss of someone else

Reactions: 8
That was what I was asking the other day because I didn’t recognize the street. I figured it was because the neighbours hate him so he thought he’d piss of someone else
I’m sure when we’ve seen their street it looks wider and the houses more spread out. Would love for an ambulance of fire truck to just crush it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sure when we’ve seen their street it looks wider and the houses more spread out. Would love for an ambulance of fire truck to just crush it
It definitely wasn’t outside their house because they live on a flat road and The rail
Looked as if it was on a slight hill

Reactions: 9
I'm home just like everyone else, working from home which is hours and I still cook for my family. I look up recipes all over the Internet. Instead of braiding hair for 6 hrs and doing Tik Toks cook a real meal!

Where in America do you live? I've been to Atlanta on a stop over 🤣 before going on to mexico
I live in NYC (Brooklyn) Don't go to Atlanta! They are opening next week!

Last edited:

please stay home if you don’t need to go out. From your councils website. Playing on your big boy roller boots doesnt count as NEEDING to go out. You didn’t daily exercise before so you don’t NEED to now.
Looks like their house is in the distant background, so he's playing skater boy near other neighbours houses instead.

You can make out his heap of tit car too.

Screenshot_20200423_152143.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Here’s an idea for you lazy, why don’t you donate that second brush set to your good friend The Radfords, I’m sure they would love another gift from you!!!!!

duck me are the ifam really that stupid that they keep sending bloody gifts!!!!!!
The Radford's only have 180,000 sub's compared to Inghams 1.3 million, but Radfords are getting more views than the Inghams 😂 that must get RIGHT up Sarah's nose 🤭 Doesn't surprise me if Sarah is kissing their arse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has already been said, haven’t had chance to scroll through the pages I’ve missed, but did anyone hear Esme describe that woeful tuna and cheese dinner as JUICY? Makes me mad.
made me feel sick. can’t bear tuna. imagine tuna juice 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I still can't believe that Creepy tried to impress Hayley by saying that they should play dares and suggested stealing something from a shop. Anyone ever been on a date where the other person has suggested shoplifting as a suitable and fun way to spend the date??! God, Creepy's such a weirdo.
Because in his teeny brain he thought it would make him look and sound cool man✌ yo yo yo foo, surprised he didn't suggest a game of knick knocks while he was at it 🙄 (knocking on doors and running away)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.