Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Sarah, when you see your husband blatantly lying about walking Prinny, do you think for one second that he might be lying to you about other things??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Zelda18

VIP Member
Wait, so Sarah is having a rant because someone leaked their address?
How about all the doxxing they’ve done! How about Chris obtaining information from that employee at NUBY who ultimately was then sacked.

• Wow
  • Heart

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Nikki, Sarah's ex best friend has just said on Twitter that they never walk Prinny 😔. In earlier vlogs, we occasionally saw them walk her when they went for a Sunday walk but then that seemed to stop - and it's definitely stopped now! Pets at Home is still open - they could easily nip in and buy her a lead. Or they could order one online. Or Granny could leave Prinny's lead at the end of her front garden, for them to easily pick up. It's disgusting that they don't walk that dog. The kids would so benefit from a walk too.

• Angry
  • Sad

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Alongside prinny not getting a walk I think it is very strange how Jace is never put in his 'all singing and dancing' pushchair and taken out for a walk??
I have 3 kids and when they were little, defo just turned 1, they loved to be out for fresh air and a look around!
Little Jace is loving life at the moment because he has never been in the garden before had chance to play or been let out of the car seat for more than 10 mins a day ! No walks to the park no baby groups no baby swimming lessons absolutely nothing !! Except all day at Morrison’s b&m etc ... poor little boy

Reactions: 43

moimoi

VIP Member
Apparently all the neighbours come out and watch Chris skate guys. What like they came out to clap Lazy when she passed her driving test? :unsure:

View attachment 117421
Ah yes! Those neighbours that he was cowering away from on the staircase during Clap For The NHS the other week then last Thursday when he was clearly bricking it going outside in front of them.

5B1FC40B-5ECE-4CD4-9A2B-66D66DE82DBA.jpeg

#chaifam4life

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m still laughing at the fact someone grassed Noncey into the council for skating with that stupid rail in the street.

Can’t wait for him to get a fine by the police, then ranting about it and calling them “foos” or whatever stupid word he uses.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Thoughts on the vlog:

- Finally a true video title. You all are the biggest fail the internet has ever seen.

- Speak of title, no grammar lessons I'm guessing?

- I can't wait to see what this "huge monumental fail" is.

- Mr "A Level" maths can't cope with fractions...

- The hair is still there. Still can't deal with seeing it on the vlog. Makes me cringe.

- Shoes for Jace today. Hi Creepy and Lazy! 👋

- Her poor hair.

- 8-9 work books for Esme? 🤨 She's nearly 11! Perhaps after lockdown, maybe ease up on the swimming pool holidays and keep the girls in school. Especially if she's that far behind.

- Apparently Creepy will kill Lazy (we can dream) for walking around with a banana. Sort your shit out, Chris. Your house is a tip. A little bit of banana is the least of your worries.

- Another healthy snack.

- Isabelle clearly been told to justify why she likes the tuff tray activities.

- Who predicted that Nanaaaarr would be mentioned? On the ball 😂

- The state of that grass 🤢

- Can you please brush Isla's hair at least once this week? Many thanks.

- I've got a fantastic idea for you. Well, for Creepy actually. I dare you to own up to what you've done.

- Lazy, you're not "on board" with the NHS videos. Saffron made it up weeks ago and asked specific YouTubers to join in. As if she's going to ask you lot. But, please post proof of you donating. We know what you're like when it comes to "donating".

- Creepy made it out the house this week (he looked very uneasy). Still didn't manage to clap, though. Perhaps he thought they were all clapping for him.

- Going through all of your 11 year olds possessions for a bloody creme egg. And you wonder why your nickname is "Creepy"

- Shouldn't they declare "AD" when advertising the ChineseTatandMe stuff?

Oh... I've just clocked what "the biggest fail" was. Took me till the end of the vlog to realise. It was hardly a huge monumental fail, was it 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha

LuLu17

“We got this bag of sand AGES ago from Home Bargains, B&M, no Home Bargains. You don’t get a lot of sand tho so it’s taken like 6 bags to fill it”...

ahh thats a good job that you randomly thought to get 6/7 bags, even tho at that time you didn’t have your TUFF table.. must be physic Sarah!!

Also, bringing up the video calling after it’s repeatedly been bought up on here about her ignoring Thomas’s requests..

• Haha

Meme93

Lol so she wants to do a giveaway with someone’s gift?! 😂😂😂😂 god forbid she does one with her own money!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

g_honey

Been lurking for a few months but honestly her little rant on insta has tipped it for me. I’ve never known such an ignorant women. Not only is Chris’ little skate rail not essential its causing an unnecessary obstruction in the road. I know that cars come speeding round the corners in my estate so what stops people from doing it round there’s? If someone doesn’t know he’s in the road then.... it’s so dangerous. I highly doubt that people watch him :)

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
I don’t watch the vlogs and I’ve only just realised that skating doesn’t mean skateboarding, he Is out rollerblading like Malibu Barbie :LOL: What a twat.
More airbrushed photos making me vom :sick: doesn’t it make you sick that he posts them to get likes off children!?

nice photos of the girls and their hair that needs a good brush.How long would that really take each day? 30 seconds?

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So Chris is saying on Instagram after someone said they should walk Prinny that Prinny does get walked everyday around their area 🤔🤔
Can we believe that they would walk her and not film it 🤔🤔
All seems very odd and slightly unbelievable !!

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I am still confused by the ingham set up and a comment Sarah made the other day hit nail on head.

So in beginning Sarah started the channel to give her something to do after her mum died her words, fair play Sarah ill give you that because you was lovely as was your girls, whether it was an act and now your act has slipped or whether that was you and life's changed you only you know that, but still she did something right it drew in people I'm an adult who works but I still liked to watch as was just so relatable.
When that chanel grew sponsor's came knocking, freebies came Chris gave up work, now I'm believing this was to claim the goodies and try to take limelight away from his at time succussful wife, he felt his wife was getting attention cash handed to her whilst he was not now in charge of being main breadwinner.
Sarah's been manipulated good and proper I'm not talking about the grooming or their behaviour I'm just on about the chanel, he's referred to it alot as his chanel, not ours his, he claims he does editing its all his, his bank cards, he tells her what she can and can't buy, like that new table, she said Chris wasn't happy with her spending, sorry that doesn't sit right with me, I work as does my husband I can buy whatever I like as long as I have money to buy it. If you have thousands as claimed why would he moan about a table to keep his kids entertained, but can happily splash cash on himself with rails. Sorry I know they say we only see 20 mins and we don't know them (, thankfully) but that yourself both have perceived. Sorry Sarah but yoyr husband totally dominates the cash and chanel and you are now backseat driver of a business you once started up and actually grew. He's ruined it as well. Why are you with him. Are you with him as your scared to be by yourself scared you won't have the money you deserve because you will. But instead of seeing logic you've grown into a bitch, and someone who's supported your husbands vile behaviour.
You've clearly put on Weight and that's a sign of unhappiness and giving up, is your husband worth that or are you over eatting because people have seen through you all. Either way your chanel you once had that was glowing is now gutter trash riddled with negativity, and disgusting behaviour. Your reputation down pan and little by little people waking up. Chris has really truly destroyed the good you once had.
I think you are giving Sarah far too much credit.

he doesn’t tell what she can buy or they wouldn’t have a house bursting to the seams with shit. The ‘oh Chris won’t like I’ve spent so much’ is to give them content of her ‘suprising him’

Chris might have started the downward spiral but Sarah is JUST AS BAD AS HIM. She left her baby on the beach too, she called the girls that went to her mental, she’s always mocking her children and trying to show them up on the vlogs .. sorry but dunno how anyone can stick up for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

BD10Massive

As previously mentioned my wife also uses this site.

I want a Pizza for tea (so I’m going to have a Pizza for my tea)....if she doesn’t allow me I’m going to style my hair like Creepy for a few days.

This is also how I’m telling her this.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41