The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #99 Babe, grab the wine. The trolls are back and it's rant time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
As you know I only discovered these rancid imbeciles following the ‘baby on the beach’ article in the Daily Mail and am unsure how I stumbled across tattle (thank goodness I did - it’s a salvation).
Have they really been trying to sell their house since July 2018? This would mean it’s fast approaching two years and there is no end in site. I appreciate the estate is still under construction and personally I would prefer a brand new house than theirs which has had the wear and tear of five people and a dog thrashing it. But two years and it hasn’t sold 🙄

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: 'And they can us stupid'.

Only fair that Lazy gets a go at naming the thread, seeing as she's an avid reader of the site 😊.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Good Morning Tattlers. Well the start of another week in lockdown. What will be in store with these clowns this week I wonder? Will she wake up hungover sometime this morning and delete all the stories? Will she need some more validation from a fan group full of teenagers that she is infact an amazing person and mother. Will she have to sift through messages (sorry stumble upon them) to see if anyone has reported them for something else that they have absolutely every right to do because they think it’s ok. Because all these things are completely normal right?!

Reactions: 17
The Inghams life behind camera must be absolutely nothing more than carnage.
Every week they have a new drama of some sort. Yes they will be bringing in the money but what a life to get that money, drama after drama, so many people not liking you, your name out there as a onse and groomer, your name out there as a child neglictor, your name out there as a manipulator, a dog neglictor, people saying stuff about your children as much as it's nasty and things shouldn't be said about a child these adults have famously made their kids unlikeable, spoilt, expectant they have brought that on themselves and by turning out girls immaculate when they didn't have money and trampy now they do makes no sense, if they haven't got cameras in their faces they are on phones reading up and deleting and blocking. They look stupid sitting there talking to a camera constantly yet they tell people who go out to jobs and who have friends to get a life and go volunteer, don't see those 2 volunteering at this time. I work Sarah I have a 5 bed house and 4 kids and guess what I don't have my lovely home because I've sold my soul on social media I got it through working yep I work as something important in health, because I worked bloody hard, but I do make time to come over read here because I don't like what's happening.
Your the only sad unhappy angry one's. And you fail to see how this will effect your children. Is money worth all this. Its crazy if you think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
has she deleted the “there’s a spy” thread from fb or am i blocked? don’t think I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100 thousand ifam! That's reaching a bit isn't it? Honestly I'm done with the Inghams and the bloody ifam. I think the Inghams could do anything, say anything, charge anything and the bloody ifam would say " oh they are fantastic parents, they are so generous, the sun shines out of their rings. I thought the ifam were just kids or vulnerable adults but now they just get on my bloody wick! Sorry but they are just weird! Idolise someone that's talented or done some good, not those two ding bats!
100 thousand ifam! That's reaching a bit isn't it? Honestly I'm done with the Inghams and the bloody ifam. I think the Inghams could do anything, say anything, charge anything and the bloody ifam would say " oh they are fantastic parents, they are so generous, the sun shines out of their rings. I thought the ifam were just kids or vulnerable adults but now they just get on my bloody wick! Sorry but they are just weird! Idolise someone that's talented or done some good, not those two ding bats!
I was just laughing at something Sarah had said on Instagram. She said somethig like "don't worry, for everyone of them (meaning trolls/haters), there's 100,000 of us".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just laughing at something Sarah had said on Instagram. She said somethig like "don't worry, for everyone of them (meaning trolls/haters), there's 100,000 of us".
gonna wake up one morning with a crowd outside with flaming pitchforks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As you know I only discovered these rancid imbeciles following the ‘baby on the beach’ article in the Daily Mail and am unsure how I stumbled across tattle (thank goodness I did - it’s a salvation).
Have they really been trying to sell their house since July 2018? This would mean it’s fast approaching two years and there is no end in site. I appreciate the estate is still under construction and personally I would prefer a brand new house than theirs which has had the wear and tear of five people and a dog thrashing it. But two years and it hasn’t sold 🙄
My understanding is they first put the house up for sale a little while after the allegations. Their reasoning for this was because people had found out where they lived and Creepy was concerned for the safety of his poor, poor pregnant wife and his poor, poor children,
(Nothing at all to go with the fact that they'd practically given away their address in vlogs)

IMHO it was just a way to guilt trip and earn sympathy from their fans.

Then they were accusing people of leaking the address even though it was plastered over right move which is a public website.

Im not sure how long it was up for sale but it was then taken off the market late last year (or whenever they put it back on)

I like how in the beginning they were saying how it was their dream home and they were being forced to move because of haters etc when it’s clear they are the ones that hate the house.
When they were at the height of their fame they never even spent a week in it. Not one Christmas either.
Also sarah has made it abundantly clear it’s too small and doesn’t have any storage space

My understanding is they first put the house up for sale a little while after the allegations. Their reasoning for this was because people had found out where they lived and Creepy was concerned for the safety of his poor, poor pregnant wife and his poor, poor children,
(Nothing at all to go with the fact that they'd practically given away their address in vlogs)

IMHO it was just a way to guilt trip and earn sympathy from their fans.

Then they were accusing people of leaking the address even though it was plastered over right move which is a public website.

Im not sure how long it was up for sale but it was then taken off the market late last year (or whenever they put it back on)

I like how in the beginning they were saying how it was their dream home and they were being forced to move because of haters etc when it’s clear they are the ones that hate the house.
When they were at the height of their fame they never even spent a week in it. Not one Christmas either.
Also sarah has made it abundantly clear it’s too small and doesn’t have any storage space
See they claimed the house went up for sale because of people posting thier address but untill it actually went on Rightmove 90% of people here didn't know it 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.