The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like tuna pasta but that didn't look anything like the sort myself and daughter have. And three tins of tuna, a jar of sauce and two bags of pasta? Well that's not cheap, and it looked horrible. Don't even get me started on #spaghettigate.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watched the new Real Inghams video and thought that it was so well done. It shows all the girls' evidence and the screen recordings prove that all the messages came from Creepy and were not photoshopped (not that was ever any doubt!). In Chloe's snapchat messages, there's actually moving footage of his face, not just a picture. Surely Sarah you can't still believe Creepy when he tells you it's all made up?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Tuna pasta bake might be similar to tuna casserole in the US? I read in a history book that it, along with macaroni and cheese was a staple during the Great Depression and during the ration limitations in WW2 but after the war, it was a popular dinner meal in the 1950s and beyond.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
1) I am tempted to amazon prime them a bloody dog lead

2) their ‘signed’ notebooks aren’t exactly ‘signed’ and you can see the piss poor quality bloody paper
I've seen better quality paper in the school toilets back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But was the box opened or closed?
Isabelle ate one. When she went back in the box there were 3. She checked her floor & didn’t remember dropping one so there must have been 4 in the box to start with 🙄

Nikki, Sarah's ex best friend has just said on Twitter that they never walk Prinny 😔. In earlier vlogs, we occasionally saw them walk her when they went for a Sunday walk but then that seemed to stop - and it's definitely stopped now! Pets at Home is still open - they could easily nip in and buy her a lead. Or they could order one online. Or Granny could leave Prinny's lead at the end of her front garden, for them to easily pick up. It's disgusting that they don't walk that dog. The kids would so benefit from a walk too.
They don’t walk themselves or their children. Dog is going to be the last one to get a change of scenery or fresh air 🙄

Reactions: 15
Where are they getting a box of 5 creme eggs to begin with??
Lord knows but clearly the 157 other easter eggs wasn't enough to stop her feeling "scammed". Her crappy parents MUST have set her up to complain about that surely. Same as her playing with spaghetti at a baby table and making pretend beer. No 14 year old I know of would have the slightest interest in any of that! they are making a holy show of the poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Can order some plastic crap off amazon for Jace but not a lead for Prinny so she can get off her fat arse and walk her. Really starting to wind me up. There’s no way they haven’t seen the comments about it here and on their vlogs😡
They have a lead one was posted to them Friday should have it by now......

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just watched the new Real Inghams video and thought that it was so well done. It shows all the girls' evidence and the screen recordings prove that all the messages came from Creepy and were not photoshopped (not that was ever any doubt!). In Chloe's snapchat messages, there's actually moving footage of his face, not just a picture. Surely Sarah you can't still believe Creepy when he tells you it's all made up?
I've just watched it, I'd seen the majority of it before, but I have to just share this quote from when dick face was trying to convince the anonymous girl to go skinny dipping, because it somehow has passed me by before

‘Secret night time rude boi/girling it around in the convertible! tit girl. This gonna be DANGEROUS’'

I honestly didn't think I could be more embarrassed for him, but he's outdone himself 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
just leaving this here
This is Hayley's awful experience with Chris. Granny let it slip that Chris had told her that he had indeed slept with Hayley. Sarah knows that Chris suggested to Hayley that she move from Scotland to Leeds so that they could 'hang out all the time'. Can't believe that she's stayed with such a man.

I've just watched it, I'd seen the majority of it before, but I have to just share this quote from when dick face was trying to convince the anonymous girl to go skinny dipping, because it somehow has passed me by before

‘Secret night time rude boi/girling it around in the convertible! tit girl. This gonna be DANGEROUS’'

I honestly didn't think I could be more embarrassed for him, but he's outdone himself 🤦‍♀️ 🤣
I know! 😂 I think that his lines saying 'you should hang out with someone as chill as me' should go down in history as the most unbelievable cringey and hideous words ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Tuna pasta bake might be similar to tuna casserole in the US? I read in a history book that it, along with macaroni and cheese was a staple during the Great Depression and during the ration limitations in WW2 but after the war, it was a popular dinner meal in the 1950s and beyond.
I ate tuna casserole as a kid didn't really like it. Thinking this tastes the same? We didn't use tomato sauce or pasta. I think we used white rice Looks gross Ingham style

Lord knows but clearly the 157 other easter eggs wasn't enough to stop her feeling "scammed". Her crappy parents MUST have set her up to complain about that surely. Same as her playing with spaghetti at a baby table and making pretend beer. No 14 year old I know of would have the slightest interest in any of that! they are making a holy show of the poor girl.
I could hear my 12 yr old now if I would ever ask her to do those things at that messy table. She would say What do you think I'm 4? I did this in prek.

Reactions: 15
I ate tuna casserole as a kid didn't really like it. Thinking this tastes the same? We didn't use tomato sauce or pasta. I think we used white rice Looks gross Ingham style
You know the white cheesy sauce that you get in a lasagne? You make tuna pasta bake by cooking some pasta, mixing it with a tin of tuna and the white cheesy sauce (I add peas and fried onions too) and then baking it in the oven. It is really good. The Inghams make it totally wrong. They don't bake it (they don't realise that the clue is in the name) and just make it in a saucepan witb a shop bought sauce. Don't recommend their version of it at all!

Reactions: 12

Fellow American here - I also ate tuna noodle casserole as a kid, was made with egg noodles, peas, tuna, some kind of white sauce(condensed soup?), and had cheese and bread crumbs on top. Wasn’t bad, but now warm Tuna sounds gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Browsing whilst feeding this evening and minky dot weighted blankets were being advertised - just remembered about the weighted blankets that were due to arrive (from China). Any word of those yet? They seem to be taking such a long time, considering she doesn't buy her tit from China (she does, we confirmed that).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
( firstly I hate Tuna, actually gag when I make it fresh or tinned for my kids, but they like it so...) Their ,"tuna pasta" had me second guessing my skills till I came on here tonight. My idea of Tuna pasta is tuna, pasta and mayonnaise. I honestly thought she put curry sauce on it. So this was ment to be pasta bake? Using the jar sauce? I think I'll give that a miss then :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is calling it a 'tuff tray' a northern thing? Im down south and we call it a 'builders tray'

Reactions: 8
( firstly I hate Tuna, actually gag when I make it fresh or tinned for my kids, but they like it so...) Their ,"tuna pasta" had me second guessing my skills till I came on here tonight. My idea of Tuna pasta is tuna, pasta and mayonnaise. I honestly thought she put curry sauce on it. So this was ment to be pasta bake? Using the jar sauce? I think I'll give that a miss then :sick:
I can't stand tuna at all smell makes me ill but my ex used make it all the time pasta, mayo, tuna not what looked like tomato sauce since when do tuna and tomato go together 🤢🤮🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.